Author Topic: Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?  (Read 3149 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2004, 02:55:32 PM »
Oh yes, you have a great point...And you know what else? LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant!...

Sorry buddy, even you ought to know how ridiculous that sounds...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2004, 03:01:56 PM »
let's just get this straight.. I make a LeBron James thread, you come in and say "but Kobe is better", and now you're the one who's bitching when I say Kobe is not Jesus' reincarnation? Kobe is still better than LeBron, yet I can't conclude why anyone would say they're on a entirely different level when he doesnt have anything to back it up with except "stats don't matter" and "everybody should know Kobe is the best player ever".
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 03:03:40 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2004, 03:09:48 PM »
LMAO...You act like I'm the one who brought up Kobe in this thread...You're honestly too easy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2004, 03:15:16 PM »
Let me explain to you something...Just because 2 players have stats in the same range doesn't mean they're on the same level...Tracy McGrady has had stats better than Michael Jordan's, that obviously doesn't make them on the same level...It's funny that you are an idiot and I have to break it down to you piece by piece...Let me make it simple for you, LeBron James came into the league hyped up as the next Kobe...LeBron won't be regarded as "on the same level" as Kobe until he at least advances his team to the playoffs...Until then, he is just a good player on a bad team...ANYONE can be a good player on a bad team...I feel like a special ed teacher.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2004, 03:17:43 PM »
LMAO...You act like I'm the one who brought up Kobe in this thread...You're honestly too easy.

how havent you come into my LeBron Thread saying that Kobe is better ??? Are you totally nuts now?

Let me explain to you something...Just because 2 players have stats in the same range doesn't mean they're on the same level...Tracy McGrady has had stats better than Michael Jordan's, that obviously doesn't make them on the same level...It's funny that you are an idiot and I have to break it down to you piece by piece...Let me make it simple for you, LeBron James came into the league hyped up as the next Kobe...LeBron won't be regarded as "on the same level" as Kobe until he at least advances his team to the playoffs...Until then, he is just a good player on a bad team...ANYONE can be a good player on a bad team...I feel like a special ed teacher.

Cavs will get to the playoffs. Anyone can be a good player with Shaq on his team, one could also say. Look at Wade. He's on Kobe's level. LMAO
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2004, 03:21:58 PM »
Buddy, you brought Kobe into this conversation...I just rightfully defended him. Once again, get the facts straight.

acbaylove

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2004, 04:21:54 PM »
Look at Wade. He's on Kobe's level. LMAO

Wade? Man Wade already proved last year he's a great player since he led Miami, a mid-level team, into the Play Offs, as a rookie. Melo also led Denver, a wack team, into the Play Offs, as a rookie. You cant even compare LeBron to those 2 players, yet. If Cavs will make the play offs (i'm pretty positive they will, but we're still in November, so..), LeBron can be considered as good as those two 2nd year players. And yes, if Wade will win 2-3 titles with Miami (and Shaq), he'll be on Kobe's level for sure. But let the kid lead his wack team into the Play Offs first! Or he'll be just another T-Mac or V-Carter.. Stats doesnt mean a damn thing! I've seen Jordan litterally dominating games with just 10 points scored..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2004, 04:39:30 PM »
^^It's not worth trying to explain...By his theory, Ricky Davis 2 years ago was on Kobe's level since their stats were about the same.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2004, 05:00:35 PM »
Kobe is not NBA God.

Michael jordan is God of the NBA.

I think the best currently playing NBA player is kevin garnett, Kobe is second.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2004, 05:01:52 PM »
Nobody said Kobe is NBA God... :D

pappy

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2004, 06:36:48 PM »

no you just drop the NBA an call him a God

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2004, 09:39:03 PM »

no you just drop the NBA an call him a God

Nope...That's Kareem Rush... 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2004, 07:32:24 AM »
Look at Wade. He's on Kobe's level. LMAO

Wade? Man Wade already proved last year he's a great player since he led Miami, a mid-level team, into the Play Offs, as a rookie. Melo also led Denver, a wack team, into the Play Offs, as a rookie. You cant even compare LeBron to those 2 players, yet. If Cavs will make the play offs (i'm pretty positive they will, but we're still in November, so..), LeBron can be considered as good as those two 2nd year players. And yes, if Wade will win 2-3 titles with Miami (and Shaq), he'll be on Kobe's level for sure. But let the kid lead his wack team into the Play Offs first! Or he'll be just another T-Mac or V-Carter.. Stats doesnt mean a damn thing! I've seen Jordan litterally dominating games with just 10 points scored..
LoL I havent been serious
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2004, 01:15:44 PM »
http://www.nba.com/features/clickandroll.html

HAHA.. read it all. ALL. No hard feelings.  8)
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2004, 01:45:12 PM »
but NIK get off the whole Kobe is a god tip.
Kobe IS God. But LeBron is a great player too. 8)
Actually someone did say Kobe is God.....