Author Topic: Islam's War on The Netherlands  (Read 552 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Islam's War on The Netherlands
« on: November 11, 2004, 05:12:15 PM »
Netherlands Braces for 'Jihad' 
By Anthony Deutsch
Alternative Press | November 11, 2004

THE HAGUE — The Dutch government yesterday vowed tough measures against what a leading politician called "the arrival of jihad in the Netherlands" after a death threat to a Dutch lawmaker was found spiked with a knife to the body of a slain filmmaker by his radical Muslim attacker.

A five-page letter released Thursday night by the justice minister forced political leaders — including Amsterdam's Jewish mayor and members of parliament — to take on bodyguards.

The document, attached to the body of filmmaker Theo van Gogh, was titled "An Open Letter to [Aayan] Hirsi Ali," referring to a Somali-born member of parliament. She had scripted Mr. van Gogh's latest film, "Submission," which criticized the treatment of women under Islam.

Miss Hirsi Ali, who calls herself an ex-Muslim, has gone into hiding.

"Death, Ms. Hirsi Ali, is the common theme of all that exists. You and the rest of the cosmos cannot escape this truth," the letter said. 

"There will come a day when one soul cannot help another soul. A day that goes paired with terrible tortures, ... when the unjust will press horrible screams from their lungs.

"Screams, Ms. Hirsi Ali, that will cause chills to run down a person's back, and make the hairs on their heads stand straight up. People will be drunk with fear, while they are not drunken. Fear will fill the air on the Great Day," the letter said.

"I know definitely that you, Oh America, will go down. I know definitely that you, Oh Europe, will go down. I know definitely that you, Oh Netherlands, will go down. I know definitely that you, Oh Hirsi Ali, will go down," it said.

Deputy Prime Minister Gerrit Zalm agreed with comments by other politicians who called Mr. van Gogh's slaying a declaration of Islamic jihad, or "holy war."

"We are not going to tolerate this. We are going to ratchet up the fight against this sort of terrorism," he said. "The increase in radicalization is worse than we had thought."

Among measures under consideration is an emergency law to enable authorities to revoke the Dutch nationality of dual citizens suspected of terrorist activity so that they can be deported.

Mr. Zalm said the intelligence service, which already has expanded since the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States, would receive more funding to help it monitor potential terrorist recruits.

The suspected killer in the van Gogh case, a 26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan national, was arraigned on six terrorism-related charges.

Mr. van Gogh, a descendant of 19th-century Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh, was fatally shot and stabbed Tuesday while cycling down an Amsterdam street. The remains of the provocative social commentator and author, whose throat was slashed in the attack, will be cremated Tuesday in a public service.

The slaying is testing already strained relations between the ethnic Dutch population and the Muslim community. There are about 300,000 Moroccan immigrants in the Netherlands out of a population of 16 million.

Mr. Zalm said talks were ongoing with Muslim groups over how to avoid a violent backlash against Muslims.

Arsonists are believed to have set fire to a mosque in the central Dutch city of Utrecht, police spokesman Peter Keijzers said. There were no reports of injuries.

Jozias van Aartsen, parliamentary speaker for the nationalist People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD), the second-largest party in the government of Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende, issued a statement that called Mr. van Gogh's slaying tantamount to a declaration of war.

"The jihad has come to the Netherlands and a small group of jihadist terrorists is attacking the principles of our country," he said. "I hope the Netherlands will now move beyond denial and do what is fitting in a democracy — take action.

"These people don't want to change our society, they want to destroy it," he said.

The terrorist threat left by Mr. van Gogh's killer carries the ideology of a terrorist movement, Takfir wal Hijra or "Repentance and Flight," which advocates isolation from what it calls the sinful world, Dutch press reported.

Chief prosecutor Leo de Wit said the suspected killer, identified only as Mohammed B., faces at least six terrorism-related counts, including charges of murder and "participating in a criminal organization with terrorist characteristics."

The suspect, wounded in the leg in a shootout with police, has refused to talk to investigators. He was arrested with a note in his pocket titled "Drenched in Blood."

Authorities arrested eight other suspects in Mr. van Gogh's slaying and are looking into any links between the suspects and foreign terrorist groups.

Two suspects were released, Mr. de Wit said yesterday. Six will be charged with conspiring to commit murder, he said.

Prosecutors said all are Islamic radicals of North African ancestry. Four also were arrested Oct. 23 on suspicion of plotting a terrorist attack but were released for lack of evidence. Justice Minister Piet Hein Donner told parliament the four had contacts with a suspect in last year's Casablanca bombings.

acbaylove

Re: Islam's War on The Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 05:15:39 PM »
Crazy.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 05:19:29 PM »
what makes me angry and scared is that a lot of young muslims are not even against the terror >:( >:(

this and themuslim schools that were set on fire only makes them wanna participate in their holy war :-\

we got way too many terrorists in this country and this is just the beginning.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 05:22:03 PM by Viva Le Mauzip!! »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 05:23:56 PM »
WHat is the excuse this time? We all knows that Muslims will fly planes into buildings and kill thousands of people, and then blame America, or blow up pizzaeries filled with teenagers and blame Israelis. So whose fault is this one? What are those evil Dutch doing to Muslims to cause this?

When are we going to realize in the west that Muslims will not rest until they dominate eveyrone one arth. They viciously suppress and attack all non-Muslims in their countries, so why do we think they will change when they come to our countries?

NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS IN THE WEST!!!!

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 05:25:21 PM »

I'm starting to agree with that statement.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2004, 05:31:25 PM »
WHat is the excuse this time? We all knows that Muslims will fly planes into buildings and kill thousands of people, and then blame America, or blow up pizzaeries filled with teenagers and blame Israelis. So whose fault is this one? What are those evil Dutch doing to Muslims to cause this?

When are we going to realize in the west that Muslims will not rest until they dominate eveyrone one arth. They viciously suppress and attack all non-Muslims in their countries, so why do we think they will change when they come to our countries?

See this is what happens when you don't understand the issues as to why Muslims dislike America and Israel. I don't know about the Netherlands situation but you obviously don't know fuck all about anything.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2004, 05:32:18 PM »
It's very obvious, CWalker, that you live in fear and this fear has given you a hateful heart. It makes me sad to see some people have taken the same position as you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2004, 05:36:06 PM »

See this is what happens when you don't understand the issues as to why Muslims dislike America and Israel. I don't know about the Netherlands situation but you obviously don't know fuck all about anything.

So why do they attack innocent people? Just because someone speaks their mind he gets killed? That's what's happening, you moron.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2004, 05:38:15 PM »

So why do they attack innocent people? Just because someone speaks their mind he gets killed? That's what's happening, you moron.

I already stated I don't know what's happening in the Netherlands, my response was to C-Walker talking about the US and Israel.

Mauzip, go play somewhere, I'm busy. Stay out of the big boys and their politics and go post about TQ and small penises.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 05:38:52 PM »
and with demonstrations you see people from all kinds of races and all ages, except arabic youth... doesn't that tell you something?

you don't realize how extended this group of extremists is

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2004, 05:41:09 PM »
I already stated I don't know what's happening in the Netherlands
Perhpas you should do some research.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 05:50:48 PM »
Whats all this Islam and jihad talk. A man made a film disrespecting Islam, a couple of Muslims took offense and stabbed him. Of course, the man had the right to make the film and those Muslim shouldve been respectful of Netherlands culture and system, and respected that right of his. But cmon man, get that worldwide Islamic attack on netherlands bullshit out of here man.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2004, 05:58:11 PM »
Whats all this Islam and jihad talk. A man made a film disrespecting Islam, a couple of Muslims took offense and stabbed him. Of course, the man had the right to make the film and those Muslim shouldve been respectful of Netherlands culture and system, and respected that right of his. But cmon man, get that worldwide Islamic attack on netherlands bullshit out of here man.

Apparently you don't know even what the film was about. I didn't expect you to cause I know you like to stay ignorant when it comes down to the violence from and by muslims. I've actually watched the film and it's about how muslim women get mistreated and abused and you also see real life victims.

He actually made the film with a muslim woman. The Islam is more disrespectful to women than Theo van Gogh was to anyone.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »
Yes monkey, I do know what the film was about. It was a look at several case studies, Muslim women battered and abused by their husbands. The purpose of the film was to look into Islamic and its supposed culture of domestic violence.

Conviniently you forgot to mention scenes in the movie where Quranic insciptions were written in Arabic across naked womens body.

To a random Muslim who is supposed to keep his Quran wrapped in clean cloth and placed high in a room, this could be a spit in the face. But no, a Muslim gettin pissed off and stabbing a man who disrespected his faith is not a plausible explanation like the international Muslim community raising up in anger at Theo Van Gogh.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2004, 06:04:42 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/International/print?id=236914