Author Topic: Islam's War on The Netherlands  (Read 551 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Islam's War on The Netherlands
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2004, 06:07:13 PM »
Whats all this Islam and jihad talk. A man made a film disrespecting Islam, a couple of Muslims took offense and stabbed him. Of course, the man had the right to make the film and those Muslim shouldve been respectful of Netherlands culture and system, and respected that right of his. But cmon man, get that worldwide Islamic attack on netherlands bullshit out of here man.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/print?id=236914

That is after the fact. This random fax from a random "militant" group is claiming war against the Netherlands because of recent attacks on Muslims and Muslim institutions in an anti Muslim backlash. Its not threatening war because a Holland citizen is making movies.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2004, 06:10:51 PM »
Yes monkey, I do know what the film was about. It was a look at several case studies, Muslim women battered and abused by their husbands. The purpose of the film was to look into Islamic and its supposed culture of domestic violence.

Conviniently you forgot to mention scenes in the movie where Quranic insciptions were written in Arabic across naked womens body.

To a random Muslim who is supposed to keep his Quran wrapped in clean cloth and placed high in a room, this could be a spit in the face. But no, a Muslim gettin pissed off and stabbing a man who disrespected his faith is not a plausible explanation like the international Muslim community raising up in anger at Theo Van Gogh.

So what's so disrespectful? A film about everyday life of a lot of women is not disrespectful to the Islam. Basically you are saying that if I say right now you post under the name O.G. Techniec, I am disrespectful to you.

Some people thought he was disrespectful to the Islam because some things he said in the media about the Islam and Allah. For example, he said Allah was a ''goat fucker'' because the Quran states that women are equal to goats. You gotta admit that he did have a point there...

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2004, 06:43:16 PM »
When will i see a muslim admits another muslim did a mistake?
You did? Shit, you dissed everybody in this thread before and after that, so it's pointless.
Just say: "Shit, i'm sorry for the dead man and i wish death to the morons who did it".
And it's a case closed.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2004, 06:47:42 PM »
eat a dick, wish death on them  ::). Im not wishin death on nobody in this mess, but when some guy calls our God a goat fucker and u hypocrites are pissed off and surprised he got shanked, thats just being dumb
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2004, 06:50:31 PM »
Nobody is surprised.

tommyilromano

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2004, 08:23:52 PM »
NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS IN THE WEST!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2004, 08:31:46 PM »
Don't even waste your time, Tech. This thread is disgusting.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

tommyilromano

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2004, 08:36:35 PM »
WHat is the excuse this time? We all knows that Muslims will fly planes into buildings and kill thousands of people, and then blame America, or blow up pizzaeries filled with teenagers and blame Israelis. So whose fault is this one? What are those evil Dutch doing to Muslims to cause this?

When are we going to realize in the west that Muslims will not rest until they dominate eveyrone one arth. They viciously suppress and attack all non-Muslims in their countries, so why do we think they will change when they come to our countries?

NO MORE MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS IN THE WEST!!!!

See this is what happens when you don't understand the issues as to why Muslims dislike America and Israel. I don't know about the Netherlands situation but you obviously don't know fuck all about anything.

It doesn't matter why they dislike them. I dislike manual gear Cars but, you know what, I dont blow them up. I simply stay the fuck away from them. Arabic Muslims dont have a leg to stand on.

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2004, 11:33:05 PM »
eat a dick, wish death on them ::). Im not wishin death on nobody in this mess, but when some guy calls our God a goat fucker and u hypocrites are pissed off and surprised he got shanked, thats just being dumb

I'm not surprised he's murdered, but you justify this action. Therefore you are the same type of scum.

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2004, 02:52:45 AM »

What about the homicide?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2004, 02:58:31 AM »

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2004, 03:40:25 AM »

What about the homicide?

What about it?

The question is for Sikotic.. IMO it's more disgusting than any comment you can read in this topic.
Lincoln, in his first reply, just said "this is what happens when Muslims dislike America and Israel".. DISGUSTING!
Sikotic replied by dissing CWalker (and others) and didnt say shit about the topic.. DISGUSTING!
Lincoln later dissed Mauzip.. without yet disrespecting the ones who killed this innocent man.. DISGUSTING!
Techniec in his post looks like he's justifying it (he shoulve respected Netherlands and it's culture? What about A HUMAN LIFE? Isnt it a "thing" to respect for muslims?).. DISGUSTING!
Later he said it's dumb if someone is surprised them muslims KILLED a man who made a movie denouncing something about Islam.. DISGUSTING! No, that's not disgusting, he's right here. I aint surprised...

And now "the whole topic is disgusting".

But YET i gotta read from those people that THE HOMICIDE WAS DISGUSTING.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 03:42:41 AM by Antonio »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2004, 03:56:36 AM »
The homicide was DISGUSTING.
Now untwist your panties.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2004, 04:07:06 AM »
havent you heard about that white child molester
disgusting. no more white immigrants to anywhere.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2004, 04:09:57 AM »
Ok, but i wasnt talking about you.
I dont consider you a human being like Sikotic, Techniec, Lincoln, etc..
You are a gas.

:nahnah:

P.S. I'm talking about Janal. :stop:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 04:17:12 AM by Antonio »