Author Topic: artists/groups with no replay value  (Read 295 times)

davida.b.

Re: artists/groups with no replay value
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2004, 05:28:47 PM »
And in terms of Rock music:

Yellowcard- one of the pussiest bands of all time

Maroon 5- See above

i love maroon 5...very different from most of what is put out today...i thought their style pretty much died with jamiroqui...thicke tried to bring it back but it didnt work...maroon 5 has put out some great songs though....they just remade "Pure Imagination" from willy wonka and the chocolate factory....its such a good song

What can I say, I hate Maroon 5. Their first single made my ears wanna bleed. Their second single was kinda catchy though. Haven't heard their third single. But I've noticed a recognizable softness in mainstream rock music today, I say Heavy Metal needs to make a comeback.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2004, 10:01:18 PM »

Maroon 5- See above

i love maroon 5...very different from most of what is put out today...i thought their style pretty much died with jamiroqui...thicke tried to bring it back but it didnt work...maroon 5 has put out some great songs though....they just remade "Pure Imagination" from willy wonka and the chocolate factory....its such a good song

What can I say, I hate Maroon 5. Their first single made my ears wanna bleed. Their second single was kinda catchy though. Haven't heard their third single. But I've noticed a recognizable softness in mainstream rock music today, I say Heavy Metal needs to make a comeback.

heavy metal was and is lame

davida.b.

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2004, 10:10:25 PM »

Maroon 5- See above

heavy metal was and is lame

Alright, so you say Heavy Metal is lame, and I say Maroon 5 are pussies. There, we're even.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2004, 08:29:33 AM »
Eminem.

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2004, 01:01:23 PM »
Heavy metal kicks arse. Only metal that is lame is hair metal like Motley Crue & Poison ect.

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2004, 01:04:04 PM »
Heavy metal kicks arse. Only metal that is lame is hair metal like Motley Crue & Poison ect.

Agreed, Poisen were pussies. My current favorite metal bands are Hatebreed and Black Label Society.