Author Topic: Ja Rule Praises 50 & Eminem  (Read 1398 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Ja Rule Praises 50 & Eminem
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2004, 12:14:14 PM »
ja sonned eminem already

"An' Em, whats tha du-rag for?
You neva gon' have waves, you'll never know black pain
but you can become tha first white rappa slain."

LoL @ those wack ass lyrics
who said anything about them being good? HE STILL GOT SONNED. white boys wearing du-rags, is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. there is no purpose for them to wear them. not to mention he wears it under a hat, which makes it look 10x more ridiculous.

lol, you know what fashion  is?
wearing baggy jeans instead of something else doesnt have a particular purpose either, yet many black and white dudes wear them.
it's about fashion, Im sure there are many black people out there who don't wear a du rag because of waves, but because they like how it looks.
ummmm jeans purpose are so that they cover your lower body. every race has a lower body.
du-rags purpose are to get waves. whites can't get waves. your analogy failed worse than canibus career.
and name me one white person(besides eminem), who you see wearing a du-rag on tv? yeah, thats what i thought. have you ever seen a white person rockin a du-rag on the streets? i highly doubt it. lol @ du rags being the same as a banadana too. the eminem dickriding on this board is disgusting...

On TV; Watch the country music channel. Some of those guys where bandanas and have been since the 60s. Ever seen Willie Nelson?. On the street; Go up to any Hell's Angel and see what they have on their head.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2004, 12:17:46 PM »
ja sonned eminem already

who said anything about them being good? HE STILL GOT SONNED. white boys wearing du-rags, is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. there is no purpose for them to wear them. not to mention he wears it under a hat, which makes it look 10x more ridiculous.

wearing baggy jeans instead of something else doesnt have a particular purpose either, yet many black and white dudes wear them.
it's about fashion, Im sure there are many black people out there who don't wear a du rag because of waves, but because they like how it looks.
ummmm jeans purpose are so that they cover your lower body. every race has a lower body.
du-rags purpose are to get waves. whites can't get waves. your analogy failed worse than canibus career.
and name me one white person(besides eminem), who you see wearing a du-rag on tv? yeah, thats what i thought. have you ever seen a white person rockin a du-rag on the streets? i highly doubt it. lol @ du rags being the same as a banadana too. the eminem dickriding on this board is disgusting...

lmao, but you can also wear other things to cover your body.. it's a fucking fashion thing. you think blacks think it looks terrible, and still wear it cause of waves? I doubt it. and yes Ive seen people who arent black at all wearing du rags. I wouldnt dress like that, but not because I cant get waves, but because I simply dont think it looks good on me.. although if some white dude thinks it suits him, I dont see the slightest reason why he shouldnt wear it..
i dont care if whites wear it either. i just stated that it looks ridiculous, and theres no purpose for them to wear it. they can't get waves. if they want something to cover their head, they can wear a hat, or a bandana.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2004, 12:20:38 PM »
ja sonned eminem already

On TV; Watch the country music channel. Some of those guys where bandanas and have been since the 60s. Ever seen Willie Nelson?. On the street; Go up to any Hell's Angel and see what they have on their head.
for the last time, the only thing a du-rag and a bandana have in common, is that they go on your head, and sometimes people dont even wear them on their head, yet over their face. du-rags produce waves, bandanas don't. du-rags have "strings" which you can tie them up with, bandanas don't.
the concept isnt really that hard to understand.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 12:23:20 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2004, 12:44:54 PM »
Let's check the dictionary.

Do-rag; A scarf or kerchief worn as a head covering, often tied at the nape of the neck.

That sound an awful lot like a bandanda to me.

Bandana; A large handkerchief usually figured and brightly colored.

I've heard people use the word do-rag to define "bandanas" on TV for years. Well before I ever saw black people wearing the new rendition of it. To be honest, I'm from Toronto, we call do-rags wave caps here, and bandanas, bandanas. The word do-rag isn't used up here at all. 90% of blacks in Toronto are of Jamaican descent, and some are Jamaican immigrants. I hear words like "bregdren" (a weird way of saying brethren), and zeen (not sure where that came from). Upon greeting each other it was common to hear "what's guaning?", and later "wha a guan?". So you can see my confusion, but do-rag is also a term for bandana.

As for your definition of du-rag, the tied back rag with a string worn under a hat; it's common to see whites wearing it in the army while they're in the desert. I remember that from G.I. Joe. ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2004, 01:40:15 PM »
how is ja being the bigger man? you know em already said he was gonna stop the beef right? em already said he was done....ja is just jumping on the band wagon.....personally i dont really feel that either of them deserve any sort of credit....it was a lame beef to begin with

Eminem is still dissin Ja here-n-there. I just heard a NEW freestyle by him over that "Got it Twisted" beat where he's STILL dissin Ja & Benzino.

Oh yeah,Ja's the bigger man when Eminem was the first to admit that this beef was bullshit & that he's finished with it???Oh sure,u copy some1 & then get credit for it.Yes of course,Ja's the bigger man in this case ::)

Ok so Em & 50 start the beef, but thats ok because Em says its over on a track (but then still continues dissin him). and besides Ja was never the one attackin Shady Records, he was only respondin after Em, 50, G-Unit, D12, Obie Trice, and even Dre all ganged up on him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2004, 03:08:04 PM »
how is ja being the bigger man? you know em already said he was gonna stop the beef right? em already said he was done....ja is just jumping on the band wagon.....personally i dont really feel that either of them deserve any sort of credit....it was a lame beef to begin with

Eminem is still dissin Ja here-n-there. I just heard a NEW freestyle by him over that "Got it Twisted" beat where he's STILL dissin Ja & Benzino.

that is old
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2004, 03:50:23 PM »
in his neighbourhood, is he meaning NY? yeah sure.. 50cent>>>ja in NY ::)

wtf? do u know what the word neighbourhood means? he talkin bout South Queens, 50 got a snitch jacket in his hood, dats the only reason he ain't "big" there. When U have a snitch jacket on U, even some of yur closest people turn yo back on U.

I was just about to say this...and a big fuck you for all you dick heads that are hating on em or ja rule for trying get there grown man on yall really sound like some bitchez

Jome

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2004, 07:17:43 PM »

Made as promo for D12 World.

Smartass, do your homework son. The bandana (or due rag) is a white thing. The red bandana was the mark of a gang called the cowboys way back in the 1800s. They would wear it for association. Regular coyboys would wear them under their cowboy hats to keep their hair out of the way. Biker's adopted it too. All this was way before the bloods vs crips stuff in LA.

0wned.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2004, 09:43:25 PM »

Oh yeah,Ja's the bigger man when Eminem was the first to admit that this beef was bullshit & that he's finished with it???Oh sure,u copy some1 & then get credit for it.Yes of course,Ja's the bigger man in this case ::)

Ok so Em & 50 start the beef, but thats ok because Em says its over on a track (but then still continues dissin him). and besides Ja was never the one attackin Shady Records, he was only respondin after Em, 50, G-Unit, D12, Obie Trice, and even Dre all ganged up on him
That Got It Twisted freestyle is old,released befor ethis album came out.Secondly,after Like Toy Soldiers got released,Em never dissed Ja,look at the first post in this thread & read Ja's comments.He's dissin 50 at the end of it.& Dre dissed him cause he got dissed by Ja first.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2004, 05:41:17 AM »
in my neighbourhood I'm the top dog, and he's not, so I guess he wanted to smear me in the rap world.

if i was 50 id be real flattered....lol

peace

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2004, 06:03:44 AM »

false, as already mentioned

false, Ja started the beef with 50 when he saw that 50's down with a dude who robbed Ja before, before that they didn't really know each other well but used to greet each otehr when they met

Ja dissed Dre and Em in an interview threatening to take Aftermath down if they don't stop 50 from dissing Murder Inc.. he also mentioned Dre gettin punked by Suge n shit which didn't have anything to do with his beef with 50 at all

as for G-Unit, Ja involved Tah and Black Child, 50 involved his crew..that's it Dunno whether Ja / murder inc dissed D12 before they dissed them but all the other beefs (with 50, Dre, Em) were started by Ja

Bomb-A®

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2004, 06:14:15 AM »
Dunno whether Ja / murder inc dissed D12 before they dissed them

if em jumped of a cliff every member of d-12 would follow him.....ja didnt have to diss them.

peace

Throwback

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2004, 08:51:38 AM »
du-rags were disigned for runners i believe, so their necks wont get a sunburn. so there is a purpose for white people to wear them.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2004, 09:23:27 AM »
Dunno whether Ja / murder inc dissed D12 before they dissed them

if em jumped of a cliff every member of d-12 would follow him.....ja didnt have to diss them.

of course but it still is about this case, no matter whether they woulda joined it anyway or not. If they were dissed before they had a reason to. dude I quoted said everybody on shady / aftermath started dissing Ja for nothing when the fact is that Ja dissed any of em first besides D12 (at least I don't know about them beig dissed first but even then Ja had some other murder inc cats involved too)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2004, 02:10:28 AM »
the thing is though em still got at em...toy soldiers was basically...benzinos a hoe.ja's a faggot but yeah lets squash it..