Author Topic: Rate 2pac's albums from best to worst.  (Read 552 times)

Don Breezio

Re: Rate 2pac's albums from best to worst.
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2004, 11:33:08 AM »
^^^ i could probably agree with that....i dont normally agree when people say 2pac is the best rapper and whatever....but as far as consistency goes i could definitely agree.....but he definitely is nowhere near the best lyricist or anything like that

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2004, 12:21:26 PM »
1. Makaveli - Don Killuminati 7 Day Theory, 6/5....greatest album ever recorded
2. tie: Me Against The World and All Eyez On Me, both 5/5
3. 3-way tie: 2Pacalpyse Now, Strictly, R U Still Down, all 4.5/5 (all personal classics to me)
4. 3-way tie: Thug Life Vol.1, Resurrection sndtrk, & Still I Rise, 4/5
5. Better Dayz - 3/5
6. Until The End of Time - 2/5 (if the album was released OG, it would be a 4/5)

an amazing discography to say the least.....Pac got more classic songs than anyone else in hip hop by a landslide.

2Pacalypse Now is soooooooo underrated its not even funny. One of the most powerful and social/political albums ever made, and an absolute essential in Pac's catalog.

Holy shit, r u kidding, or do you really like Pac that much. Calling 7 Day Theory the greatest album ever recorded, and giving nine of his albums 4/5 or above seems pretty ridiculous to me. I respect your opinion, but I personally think giving Pac even one classic album would prehaps be stretching it a bit.

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2004, 12:28:41 PM »
THUG LIFE VOL 1 is not a 2PAC album it's his Group Album, The Group name is THUG LIFE - The members are 2PAC, Mopreme, Macadoish, Big Syke and Rated R, The Album Title is called THUG LIFE VOL 1. Yall should know this shit.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2004, 12:41:18 PM »
THUG LIFE VOL 1 is not a 2PAC album it's his Group Album, The Group name is THUG LIFE - The members are 2PAC, Mopreme, Macadoish, Big Syke and Rated R, The Album Title is called THUG LIFE VOL 1. Yall should know this shit.

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 12:46:40 PM »

Listen here smart ass, that was person who said VOL 1 is PAC first Lp. So would u please give me my nuts bacc.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2004, 01:12:57 PM »
Thug Life and Still I Rise are group albums. I still count them.

1. The Don Killiliminaiti: The 7 day Theory - 5/5
2. Me Against the World 5/5
3. All Eyez on Me - 4.5/5
4. Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z. - 4/5
5. Still I Rise - 4/5
6. Thug Life Volume 1 - 3.5/5
7. 2pacalypse Now - 3.5/5
8. Until the End of Time - 3.5/10
9. R U Still Down(Remember Me?) - 3.5/10
10. Better Dayz - 3/5
11. Loyal 2 the Game - (unknown)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2004, 03:31:48 PM »
Holy shit, r u kidding, or do you really like Pac that much. Calling 7 Day Theory the greatest album ever recorded, and giving nine of his albums 4/5 or above seems pretty ridiculous to me. I respect your opinion, but I personally think giving Pac even one classic album would prehaps be stretching it a bit.

Co-sign...expect for the part about respecting his opinion.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2004, 03:38:11 PM »

Pac not even one classic album? wtf, dudes? knuckles what music do you listen to?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2004, 03:42:38 PM »
1. All Eyez On Me (5/5)
2. Me Against The World (5/5)
3. The 7 Day Theory (5/5)
4. Strictly For My Niggaz (4/5)
5. 2Pacolypse Now (3.5/5)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2004, 04:01:01 PM »

Pac not even one classic album? wtf, dudes? knuckles what music do you listen to?
peep his posts.. him, trauma, shallow, and smartass get the most recpect from me for knowing the most about music

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2004, 04:54:44 PM »

"giving Pac even one classic album would prehaps be stretching it a bit"

^^^ So true
If you peeped my "An Accurate List Of Classic Albums" thread a while back I put All Eyez On Me on there but it was borderline.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 05:07:00 PM by Ras Kass' Toothpick »
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2004, 05:11:33 PM »
I'm actually one of the few that likes 2Pacalypse Now the most.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2004, 05:43:15 PM »
1. Makaveli - Don Killuminati 7 Day Theory, 6/5....greatest album ever recorded
2. tie: Me Against The World and All Eyez On Me, both 5/5
3. 3-way tie: 2Pacalpyse Now, Strictly, R U Still Down, all 4.5/5 (all personal classics to me)
4. 3-way tie: Thug Life Vol.1, Resurrection sndtrk, & Still I Rise, 4/5
5. Better Dayz - 3/5
6. Until The End of Time - 2/5 (if the album was released OG, it would be a 4/5)

an amazing discography to say the least.....Pac got more classic songs than anyone else in hip hop by a landslide.

2Pacalypse Now is soooooooo underrated its not even funny. One of the most powerful and social/political albums ever made, and an absolute essential in Pac's catalog.

Well, he is my fav artist ever, so perhaps some of my ratings are a bit biased.....but for the most part, I stand by them. To say Pac doesnt even have one classic album though is pretty ridiculous, when he has THREE by a general consensus. And yes, I do think 7 Day Theory is the greatest hip hop album of all time. Im not going to explain or break it down in this thread, but if you wish to know why, go peep the review I wrote in the review forum.

Fan or not, he easily has one of the best catalogs in hip hop history and the body of classic songs he wrote is simply without equal.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2004, 05:46:49 PM »

Well, if you dont respect my opinion, you can well.....call 1-800 Go-Fuck-Yourself. Think just because you dont respect my opinion that im gonna change it just for you or something. Fuck outta here, homo.

:psych:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 05:55:07 PM by Hellrazor »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Westside Soldier

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2004, 06:42:46 PM »

Here is mine

1. The Don Killiliminaiti: The 7 day Theory - 10/10
2. All Eyez on Me - 10/10
3. Me Against the World 9/10
4. Thug Life Volume 1 - 7.5/10
5. Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z. - 6/10
6. 2pacalypse Now - 6/10

Posthumous albums

1. R U Still Down(Remember Me?) - 8.5/10
2. Until the End of Time - 8/10
3. Better Dayz - 7/10