Author Topic: Xzibit vs. Usher (bahahaha)  (Read 596 times)

IzUwitIt

Xzibit vs. Usher (bahahaha)
« on: December 09, 2004, 03:34:07 PM »
there already been a thread about this? If not, lets get some views on this bullshyt. Too damn funny if you ask me. I would luv to c Usher try and diss X on a single.

This is wot some guy posted at Xzibit's official forum, I read it and laughed but dint know this had happened becoz I dint even watch the whole of the EMAs:

Anyway at the EMA's when Usher got his last award that Naomi Cambell presented to him, Usher turned around to Xzibit (but X wasn't paying him any attention, X was talking to some people in the audience) and Usher said "about that comment said earlier about Queer Eye For the Straight Guy, I can get more girls than you ever can player!" When I heard that I was like gasping for air, I was sooooooo shocked! I couldn't figure out why Usher had said that about Xzibit but when I went back farther on the tape, Usher had dissed Xzibit in his performance too! In his performance Usher said, "I know you're mad Xzibit, but Alicia's all mine". I guessed he dissed Xzibit because he thought Xzibit was calling him gay because when Xzibit was presenting Alicia Keys and Usher's performance, X was introducing Alicia Keys and he was just like "this beautiful, beautiful, talented woman" (something similar to that) and when he started talking about Usher he said "this man has had a phenomenal year this year and so did Queer Eye For the Straight Guy". Now queer eye for the straight guy is this one reality show that like a gay guy comes and make over you and your house, or something like that, i dont know, i don't watch it, someone just told me that. But I guess Usher felt as if Xzibit was directing that comment towards him but he wasn't. X was just saying. For one he was reading off a tele-promter so for the most part X didnt write anything he was saying and two if Xzibit wanted to diss Usher, Xzibit aint no punk, he wouldn't have said it like that, X woulda straight up called Usher gay. Xzibit don't bite his tongue for anyone, X says what he has to say. And Xzibit didn't say anything back because I guess, because X wasnt paying Usher any attention both times when he said what he said.

and then I just found this article:

R&B singer USHER and rapper XZIBIT are locked in a vicious feud after the hip-hop star publicly cast doubt on Usher's sexuality during last week's (18NOV04) MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS in Rome.

The YEAH! hitmaker is furious at the rapper's comments and the pair had to be kept away from each other by security to prevent a fight breaking out at a post awards party in a London club this weekend (19-21NOV04).

One source tells Britain's NEWS OF THE WORLD newspaper, "Usher and girlfriend NAOMI CAMPBELL were shown to a table where X was sitting.
"It had been reserved for all the MTV stars, but Usher refused to sit with X

"X humiliated Usher in front of millions at the MTV awards and Usher won't forget that in a hurry."

Sikotic™

Re: Xzibit vs. Usher (bahahaha)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 03:37:03 PM »
I saw it. It was funny. They both took shots at eachother and I thought that was that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 03:38:19 PM »
LMAO

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 03:50:01 PM »
lmao...lets see if they continue this beef on wax...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 04:25:14 PM »
I think what X said was what was written on the teleprompter.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 04:37:44 PM »

The YEAH! hitmaker is furious at the rapper's comments and the pair had to be kept away from each other by security to prevent a fight breaking out at a post awards party in a London club this weekend (19-21NOV04).

lol. and we all know usher yould beat xzibits ass if that fight were to break out between them.  ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 04:39:28 PM »
i doubt X would take it as far as puttin it on wax. Kinda like Em Vs. Moby..who actually gives a fuck?.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 04:47:40 PM »
Fu@k Usher!

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 04:53:51 PM »
Usher aint got shit on X lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 05:11:23 PM »
Ah...Xzibit....if Usher...I dont know what to say...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2004, 05:49:24 PM »
lol.. I wanna see x punk his ass...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2004, 05:56:57 PM »
 :-X

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2004, 06:11:37 PM »

. Now queer eye for the straight guy is this one reality show that like a gay guy comes and make over you and your house, or something like that, i dont know, i don't watch it, someone just told me that.

LMAO

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2004, 06:16:23 PM »
wicked xzibit is a funny guy hope he does a record bout him i wud jus love to here how usher wud react
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2004, 06:18:23 PM »

. Now queer eye for the straight guy is this one reality show that like a gay guy comes and make over you and your house, or something like that, i dont know, i don't watch it, someone just told me that.

LMAO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, someone just told me that LMAO.

usher is a beeeeatch