Author Topic: Eminem Owns The Charts For Christmas Week!  (Read 278 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Eminem Owns The Charts For Christmas Week!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2004, 03:39:21 PM »
shows what a sorry state hip hop is in

Nah the problem is, the white people have taken over hiphop mainstream. Thats why you got so many comerciall rap bullshit. There are so many hot underground rappers, but they dont get the chance.

That's been the case for every music for decades now. Underground Punk was always seen as way better than 80s pop and 90s pop punk. Metallica in '84 was light years better than Motley Crue. Just like Talib Kweli is better than Chingy. It's not a white thing, it a dedicated music enthusiast vs the every day human being that buys catchy tunes because they sound nice and don't care to explore because they have other things that interest them. Right now America is over 60% White and under 15% Black. I bet if it were reversed then the shitty commercial rappers would still outshine the hard core underground ones. Just because people are Black doesn't mean they genuinely enjoy underground black music better. If you could go back in time and see a 60s Black neighborhood, you'd see a lot more Temptations and Marvin Gaye (he wasn't political or social in the 60s) then you would Jimi Hendrix or Ritchie Havens.

I actually know some idiot that said Jermaine Jackson and Bob Marley were better guitar players then Jimi Hendrix. This was a black guy who said this. If I didn't find it funny I may have attacked him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2004, 03:51:02 PM »
LOL@Eminem a prophet. Someone hire that fool more bodyguards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

davida.b.

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2004, 04:25:44 PM »
Once again, Infinite's point got shot down by Shallow. Good work.

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2004, 03:43:07 AM »
LOL@Eminem a prophet. Someone hire that fool more bodyguards.

Face it, if Eminem dies now he'll be somehow invincible for years, and all cocksuckers will say "the greatest of all time has died".

It's true, 2Pac died ages ago  ;D