Author Topic: Tsunami Donator Countries: Australia is king  (Read 772 times)

rafsta

Re: Tsunami Donator Countries: Australia is king
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2005, 01:54:18 PM »
i'd rather u send me a letter with anthrax in it...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2005, 02:09:12 PM »
as i pointed out earlier, the U.S. is not the most generous developed nation, despite what some of you may wish to believe.  esp. when you consider national income, and population size. 

once again you are wrong, as a nation we give the most... our government doesn't give the most is the words that for some reason you seem unable to write

ok think of it this way..... i give 50$ to the disaster, and a millionaire gives 50$, who is more generous ?

lol thank you.. its really not all that complicated.   I don't even care who gives more and who gives less.  I'm just pointing out the truth, and your embarassing youself by spending 2 days now refusing to accept the obvious. 

If you seriously want to argue that a millionaire donating 60 dollars is more generous than a poor person donating 50 because the millionaire donated the higher amount, than by all means go ahead, you'll just verify your own stupidity.  In case you haven't realized that is essentially what you've argued this whole time.

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2005, 02:16:07 PM »
if you don't care, why do you point it out? ???

Thirteen

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2005, 02:33:37 PM »
as i pointed out earlier, the U.S. is not the most generous developed nation, despite what some of you may wish to believe.  esp. when you consider national income, and population size. 

once again you are wrong, as a nation we give the most... our government doesn't give the most is the words that for some reason you seem unable to write

ok think of it this way..... i give 50$ to the disaster, and a millionaire gives 50$, who is more generous ?

lol thank you.. its really not all that complicated.   I don't even care who gives more and who gives less.  I'm just pointing out the truth, and your embarassing youself by spending 2 days now refusing to accept the obvious. 

If you seriously want to argue that a millionaire donating 60 dollars is more generous than a poor person donating 50 because the millionaire donated the higher amount, than by all means go ahead, you'll just verify your own stupidity.  In case you haven't realized that is essentially what you've argued this whole time.

ok moron, these are governments and millions of people you're talking about....there's no "poor people giving $50" in this equation all the governments on that list are able to give that money.....you don't see rwanda anywear near the top... in fact you don't see any 3rd world countries near the top of ANY aid list.....

as for the people part....i don't see how you're able to pick out poor people giving $50 out of a estimated number comprised of millions of people

so where this imaginary poor person that's giving all his/her money is ficticious and you're an idiot for backing your arguement up with fake characters...

if i were as dumb as you i'd say the north pole gives the most money because Santa doesn't make a dime, he just gets paid in cookies and milk, yet he delivers billions of presents a year and does thousands of hours of charity work in malls across the world

it all boils down to, the US give 75% of all donated money and we don't make up 75% of the world

rafsta

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2005, 02:51:43 PM »
its no competition

again its no competition, but i think its a good thing that Australia did donate so much because it sets a benchmark, it would make other countries think maybe give a lil more... its no competition but it could state that even tho most countries are being very generous, they could be more generous... John Howard made me proud, and i dont mind if i have to pay extra taxes when i get home...

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2005, 03:45:38 PM »
CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS

Why ANOTHER thread on this? Fuck how much a nation gives if it isn't genuine. I mean seriously, I hope it's all genuine, but if these nations are primarily in competition and they are putting the people in need secondary like you are all making it out to be, then this is really really sad.

whats sad is the excuses you have for america, whats sad is that a small nation which is already in a 7 billion dollar deficit, contributed the most... its no competition, just an example of how much america really does....

Excuse me? Where the fuck did I mention America? I'm talking about any country that's giving money without being sincere.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2005, 04:00:45 PM »
if you don't care, why do you point it out? ???

To demonstrate the republican tendency to ignore reality even when they are obviously wrong.  Which you should be able to see is clearly the case. 

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2005, 04:10:15 PM »
so you do care?

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2005, 09:26:23 PM »
Funny how a thread about the 150.000+ tsunami victims & donations, turns into pro-America propaganda vs. Anti-American propaganda.  ::)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2005, 12:12:27 PM »
we are talking about money here, which to you, is like talking about recipes with a starving person
ah good clean fun

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2005, 12:22:49 PM »
so you do care?

No. I don't care how much money any of these countries give.  I'm pointing out reality.  The U.S. is not the most generous.  I don't think its really good or bad, but i think its definitely obvious that republicans refuse to accept reality. 

Of course the fact that some of y'all are republicans and hip-hop supporters at the same time, shoulda been the first give away that a few of you are a lil out of sych with whats real. 

« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 12:25:15 PM by Ant »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2005, 02:56:32 PM »
I knew when the tsunamai first happened, somehow the idiots on this board would  find a way to turn it into a bash America and President Bush fest.

I don't care about what government pledged what, the fact of the matter is that America is one of the most generous nations in the world. I guarantee you that all the charity groups and private citizens in the US give more per person than any other country. That is where the majority of our contribtions come from, not from the government. Hell, Bill Gates alone does as much for AIDS in Africa as most of those snooty little European countries.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2005, 03:35:08 PM »
so you do care?

No. I don't care how much money any of these countries give.  I'm pointing out reality.  The U.S. is not the most generous.  I don't think its really good or bad, but i think its definitely obvious that republicans refuse to accept reality. 

Of course the fact that some of y'all are republicans and hip-hop supporters at the same time, shoulda been the first give away that a few of you are a lil out of sych with whats real. 

it looks like you care

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2005, 03:42:10 PM »
I was viewing BCC yesterday & its funny because they said in total the Tsunami incident caused damage for about A Billion dollar... I know alot of the money that gets donated gets into medical help & those kind of things, not really in the material damage but still I think the money that is coming in can really rebuild everything & maybe more. But the climate changing is going to cause alot more disasters in the future, mark my word, some distasters much worse then the Tsunami, but all in longterm time periodes, maybe als Cofi Anan said on the news, we should have a fondraising for upcoming disasters and maybe take a part of the Tsunami raising that is unneeded...
40oz Graphire