Author Topic: *Resident Evil 4 scores a 9.6 on gamespot/ 9.8 on IGN*  (Read 411 times)

Thirteen

*Resident Evil 4 scores a 9.6 on gamespot/ 9.8 on IGN*
« on: January 07, 2005, 01:18:06 AM »
10 Presentation
Phenomenal. Outstanding. From the slick menus to the cinematic cut-scenes, the new play types and the buyable extras, this is Resident Evil at its best.
9.5 Graphics
Superb. Unequaled art. Technically in a league of its own. Gorgeous character models, environments, animation, lighting and texture effects. GameCube's prettiest title. Faked widescreen hurts.
9.0 Sound
Atmospheric and ambient. Heart-thumping sound effects and moody music, all in Dolby Pro Logic II.
9.5 Gameplay
The best Resident Evil game ever made. Truly intense. Lots of new compelling gameplay types. Excellent new targeting and action systems. Boss fights are incredible. Satisfying quest.
8.5 Lasting Appeal
At 20-plus hours, a meaty single-player adventure. And because the game tallies hit ratios and kills per area, there's records to be beaten. Plus, there are unlockables.
9.8 OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

http://cube.ign.com/articles/577/577841p1.html
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 10:07:01 AM by Needles Kane »

DAYUM

Re: Resident Evil 4 scores a 9.8 on IGN
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 01:32:39 AM »
 8)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 02:53:11 AM »
cant wait :D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 11:15:10 AM »
same score as halo 2

this did way betta then what i thought it would do

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DEUCEHTX

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 06:25:49 PM »
Cant wait pick this up

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 07:36:31 PM »
same score as halo 2

yeah but this has to be the better game due to Nerd Hype not being totaled into the score

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 11:04:24 PM »
is this the first kind of game of this sort to come out for gamecube??? i dont follow consoles but gamecube seems to be the console for younger ppl not zombie blasting type games.

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 12:09:18 AM »
Wow, that seems like a serious game right there, I might have to check it out. Especially since there sayin it's the best Resident Evil game to date..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 12:28:04 AM »
is this the first kind of game of this sort to come out for gamecube??? i dont follow consoles but gamecube seems to be the console for younger ppl not zombie blasting type games.

well they don't have many Mature rated games for game cube the ones i can think of off hand are

Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1 and 2

i'm not sure if they put nemesis or code veronica on game cube...all i know is the remake of resident evil 1 made it almost like it was a new game...Greatly improved graphics but technically it's still resident evil 1

Eternal darkness is a survival horror game and a really damn good game but it won't stand up against this new resident evil

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 10:42:05 AM »
this MIGHT be the next game I´ll pick up... if it´s that cool like they say then there´s no second thought about that but I just don´t like games that get boring while playing the second time through,....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 10:48:48 AM »
same score as halo 2

yeah but this has to be the better game due to Nerd Hype not being totaled into the score
so true, i played halo, its dope, but its nothing amazing.. like san adreas is sick... halo is ok...

Thirteen