Author Topic: Hall of Fame voting  (Read 212 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Hall of Fame voting
« on: January 08, 2005, 09:28:53 AM »
OK, here is what we do, I'll leave this up for a week, so Saturday Jan. 15, at 11:59 pm Pacific time is the latest you can vote. No one can vote for themselves. We have two people going for the Hall of Fame.

The voting system, you will vote either this person should be in the Hall of Fame or not. So simply put a yes or no next to his name. At the end, if the person has 75% or more yes votes, his in the Hall of Fame. If not, then better luck next year. Though for Now I Know, this is his 3rd time trying, and it's his last time he can be on the ballot. So be fair to him.

The people being voted on

Now I Know - one of the original keystylers here. His more complicated style confused people, and earned him many great victories over some of WCC's greatest netcees, including Hall of Fame netcees. Though he really stopped battling just before the age of crews and titles, Now I Know at this time went to the audio world and showed his skillz on the mic. A double threat, keystyling and audio, everyone will remember Sccit the Shit.

Bez - You can read him now. In the post goldyn age, Bez has step up his game so that WCC keystyling still lives. His one of the most poetic netcees to grace a keyboard. Though not a battler, in all honestly, battles are not the sole judge of a netcee. Bez brings an elemented needed here, which is honestly and the art to express it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hall of Fame voting
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 09:29:31 AM »
my votes

Now I Know - yes

Bez - yes

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 11:46:12 AM »
I read your paragraph on me and I can honestly say I think a tear ran down my cheek...or maybe I just split my glass of coke by accident.

lol

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 12:18:49 PM »
no...

no...

nuttn personal...

bez

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 12:26:09 PM »

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 04:17:04 PM »
Now I Know - no

Bez - yes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 01:39:47 AM »
LOL...You fools need to show respect to those who were here before you, those who paved the way...Not many people who were keystyling when this board was first opened are still here...I've been writing rhymes since I can remember, I'm not tryna' brag or anything, but I honestly feel way above being discluded from some internet "Hall of Fame" shit...It's not even worth tryna' explain, because keystyling isn't even keystyling anymore...Whatever first pops into your head is the keystyle, none of that backspace shit, none of that revising, re-writing, all of that bullshit...I dunno, I'm not really into the internet scene much anymore, but I remember when I was first doing the keystyling shit on WCC, I was getting mad respect...The longer you're gone, the more they forget.

Someone like Bez should already be included in the Hall of Fame...PeACe

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 11:46:40 AM »
Mate, I feel pretty much the same way.

I couldnt really give a shit.  I know I always go on about being in the hall of fame and whatever but I couldnt really give a fuck about it.  It aint gunna make me sleep better knowing my name is in there, thats what I'm trying to say.  Regardless of whether I am in there or not I am still gunna keep dropping my rhymes and blessing the board, as you do.

Someone like Bez should already be included in the Hall of Fame...PeACe

Cheers for dat too mate.  And I agree with what you said, 100%!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 11:06:57 PM »
NIK - yes

Bez - yes

NIK helped make this keystyling board what it is today and so did Bez. This is voting to see if they're worthy of being in the Hall of Fame, not a popularity contest. There's no denying that both of these guys are worthy. This is coming from a Hall of Famer, so I know what's up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2005, 08:06:55 AM »
yes and yes

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 09:12:19 AM »
NIK deserves to be in the Hall of Fame the same way LL Cool J needs to be. Just based off his contribution and longevity, even thought 50 WCC MCs could rap circles around u.

NIK- Yes. for sure.

Bez- I dont know, i never felt your shit. Sorry man. Ill abstain from votin no cuz u put in work for the WCC set, but shit the work wasnt too good.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »
yes to both...from one vet to the next, and i agree with NIK's post totally, that's why you only see me pop up every now and then...well that and i work alot, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2005, 12:23:08 AM »
even thought 50 WCC MCs could rap circles around u.

Respect for everything else you said, but I gotta throw in a little laugh at that one, man...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2005, 02:05:53 AM »
yes yes

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2005, 07:07:45 AM »
So far, both guys have 6 votes a piece, but since Tech did not vote on Bez, the percentage, which is what both are going for look like this.

Now I Know - 6/8 = 75%

Bez - 6/7 = 86%

keep the votes coming in