Author Topic: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.  (Read 1176 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2005, 01:44:47 PM »
lol, its time to end this thread.

for the most part this ended when you gave up your hopeless efforts of trying to prove 50 helps the feds with mcgriff.

now you gave up on the other, evenly hopeless part of your argumentation by repeating the same ol shit you been talkin and adding a smiley to support your attempt of looking confident

just for the record, I did see the "order of protection",  also saw Ja Rule on a G Unit cover for Beg For Mercy. In case you're waiting for that version of the album to come out, don't worry, the day will come that you come behind the magic responsible for these kinda 'proofs'

oh and you mixed something up here kid, it's Ja who got beaten up and robbed. 50 got stabbed by black child, if he was the type to get an order of protectin for that kinda shit he might as well have put black child behind bars for that shit.

the person 50 probably fears is mcgriff. What was your answer to why someone'd get an order of protection against someone who stabbed you when he was outnumbering you, but not against someone who had you shot 9 times and is likely to try it again ? oh wait.. that answer doesn't exist, still

what was the answer to why someone would get an order of protection against someone when he can't make use of it since he doesn't want anybody to know about it ? oh ya, my bad, that answer doesn't exist either.

(oh and since you're so sure about the beef dvd being honest while xxl isn't: In case they checked for the names, and they did exist, does that mean the order is real, or does it mean the inc did they research decently before photoshopping it ? I know I wouldn't use random names if I made up a story like that)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2005, 09:59:33 AM »
lol, its time to end this thread.

for the most part this ended when you gave up your hopeless efforts of trying to prove 50 helps the feds with mcgriff.

now you gave up on the other, evenly hopeless part of your argumentation by repeating the same ol shit you been talkin and adding a smiley to support your attempt of looking confident

just for the record, I did see the "order of protection",  also saw Ja Rule on a G Unit cover for Beg For Mercy. In case you're waiting for that version of the album to come out, don't worry, the day will come that you come behind the magic responsible for these kinda 'proofs'

oh and you mixed something up here kid, it's Ja who got beaten up and robbed. 50 got stabbed by black child, if he was the type to get an order of protectin for that kinda shit he might as well have put black child behind bars for that shit.

the person 50 probably fears is mcgriff. What was your answer to why someone'd get an order of protection against someone who stabbed you when he was outnumbering you, but not against someone who had you shot 9 times and is likely to try it again ? oh wait.. that answer doesn't exist, still

what was the answer to why someone would get an order of protection against someone when he can't make use of it since he doesn't want anybody to know about it ? oh ya, my bad, that answer doesn't exist either.

(oh and since you're so sure about the beef dvd being honest while xxl isn't: In case they checked for the names, and they did exist, does that mean the order is real, or does it mean the inc did they research decently before photoshopping it ? I know I wouldn't use random names if I made up a story like that)
my pops could beat up your pops
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris