Poll

Who is your favorite Westcoast Producer?

Dr. Dre
Daz Dillinger
FredWreck
Soopafly
DJ Quik
Big Hutch
Battlecat
Meech Wells
Jelly Roll
Warren G
others

Author Topic: Best Westcoast Producer!!??  (Read 1413 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Best Westcoast Producer!!??
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2010, 06:36:24 PM »
I'd probably be confused too if when I grew up 50 cent was the most popular rapper out.  I can definitely see how it could cloud your judgement.

NWA, The Chronic, Death Row days, 2001, Eminem, that's more "impact" than anyone else you can name, sport; forget just the West lmfao.

is saying Dr. Dre like so obvious that it's not cool to say him? like you have to prove to everyone else that you know more producers than Dr. Dre? i mean, power to ya if that keeps positive vibes flowing through you; but this shouldn't even be debateable lol.

ESPECIALLY after listening to some of you drag on how important "impact" & "revolutionizing" is. :laugh:

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
i co-sign this post^^^^ yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »
Until someone invents a point based rating system this will always boil down to someone's ears & opinion.
Anytime a topic like this gets posted it usually ends up being Stan Vs. Stan. (Hulk can beat up Superman,The Punisher would fuck up Batman etc.) If it were "What West Coast Producer Was The Most Successful", Dr. Dre wins hands down. I mean you have record sales, longevity, artists they've recorded with, and numerous other factors to take into consideration.    

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2010, 06:57:23 PM »
Until someone invents a point based rating system this will always boil down to someone's ears & opinion.
Anytime a topic like this gets posted it usually ends up being Stan Vs. Stan. (Hulk can beat up Superman,The Punisher would fuck up Batman etc.) If it were "What West Coast Producer Was The Most Successful", Dr. Dre wins hands down. I mean you have record sales, longevity, artists they've recorded with, and numerous other factors to take into consideration.    

the thing is, this is a West Coast Forum & 90% of the forum is stuck way in the past; tell me Dr. Dre didn't produce their favorite work back in the day lol.

also, when people make threads like this; true, you can never find an answer, but there will always be an argument; even though a majority of people in this thread voted for Dre lol. :P

but it's like, it's only West Coast too; they cut out GZA & Premo & any of Dre's actual competition lol; so honestly, if you look at the results it's basically obvious Dre took this with the exception of those who prefer Quik's sound to Dre's, which i personally don't have any problem with.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »

the thing is, this is a West Coast Forum & 90% of the forum is stuck way in the past; tell me Dr. Dre didn't produce their favorite work back in the day lol.

also, when people make threads like this; true, you can never find an answer, but there will always be an argument; even though a majority of people in this thread voted for Dre lol. :P

but it's like, it's only West Coast too; they cut out GZA & Premo & any of Dre's actual competition lol; so honestly, if you look at the results it's basically obvious Dre took this with the exception of those who prefer Quik's sound to Dre's, which i personally don't have any problem with.

I co-sign everything you said...The thing I have never understood... is that some people really GET UPSET that someone else's opinion differs from their own  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2010, 07:22:55 PM »

I co-sign everything you said...The thing I have never understood... is that some people really GET UPSET that someone else's opinion differs from their own  :laugh:

opinions are like dicks, only men should have them.

lol, but yeah; people get pretty ridiculous when people don't agree with them.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2010, 07:34:23 PM »
people just don't know BEST from FAVORITE ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Lucifuge

« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2010, 01:07:24 AM »
Dre and Quik coming from the same era. whous bigger and all that shit,more succes etc. Dr.Dre hands down.. no competition.

Dre give the west coast sound,and gansgta shit. i mean take that on next level. Cant fuck with God ;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2010, 01:33:54 AM »
WT my 5 year old thread is back up in this bitch?! 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2010, 01:42:32 AM »
^^^^if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

LONDON!!

« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2010, 06:13:32 AM »
from that list, its outta dre & meech wells & big hutch but alchemist & khayree need to be on that list too dawg

my current faves at the moment is outta
dae one
treali duce(outta san diego)
j steez
dem jointz
meech wells
rob lo
alchemist
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:18:43 AM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"

silky

• Lil Geezy
  • SILKYDPG
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2010, 08:05:09 AM »
THE DOCTOR NO DOUBT. NO LOVE FOR T. MARTIN HUH. I WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU GOT THAT GUY RIGHT NOW TO DO A WHOLE ALBUM FOR YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST YOU WOULD NOT BE DISAPOINTED. HIS STYLE IS SO OLD SCHOOL BUT YET IT SOUNDS SO NEW.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2010, 09:40:39 AM »
terrace martin gets a lot of props on this forum, where have you been?

silky

• Lil Geezy
  • SILKYDPG
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2010, 03:41:42 PM »
I know T-Martin gets love in this Forum. I am talking about this thread DORK.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2010, 03:20:51 AM »
I know T-Martin gets love in this Forum. I am talking about this thread DORK.
thread is 5 years old
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts