Author Topic: Teacher gave Bomb-making Lesson  (Read 300 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Teacher gave Bomb-making Lesson
« on: February 16, 2005, 04:54:10 PM »
ORLANDO, Fla. - A high school chemistry teacher was arrested after students claimed he taught his class how to make a bomb, authorities said.

David Pieski, 42, used an overhead projector in class to give instructions in making explosives to students at Freedom High School, including advising them to use an electric detonator to stay clear from the blast, an Orange County sheriff's arrest report said.

In Pieski's classroom in Orlando, authorities found a book labeled "Demo," which includes the chemical breakdown for a powerful explosive, the arrest report said.

One student said he set off an explosive device at a golf course on Jan. 6 and videotaped it, an arrest warrant said. The videotape shows an explosion, and the voice of a young man can be heard shouting, authorities said.

Pieski was charged with possessing or discharging a destructive device and culpable negligence. Pieski, who was booked into the Orange County Jail on Monday and released on $1,000 bail, declined to comment.

School Superintendent Judy Cunningham said Pieski was reassigned to a desk job after he was interviewed by authorities. He is still earning his salary.

Pieski told investigators he detonated chemicals in a coffee can by a ball field four times for his students, the sheriff's office said. He said he did this as a chemistry project to show a reaction rate, the arrest report said.

"Pieski admitted to me that he observed (the student's) video and approved of his successful results," the arresting officer said in the warrant. "Pieski disagreed with the project being an explosion."

Pieski guided investigators to an unlocked metal cabinet in the back of a classroom, where there was "a can of black powder stored next to other chemicals," the sheriff's office said.

School officials told investigators that Pieski previously had been told he was not allowed to have any form of explosive on campus.

Sikotic™

Re: Teacher gave Bomb-making Lesson
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 04:59:19 PM »
Now there's a class you don't wanna miss. Damn, the illegal pranks I could of pulled.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 05:19:01 PM »
our teacher in grade 8 told us how to make a bomb with draino, a tennis ball, and something else i forget.  I never did try it tho.

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 05:22:22 PM »
there's drain cleaner and aluminum foil in a plastic bottle bomb

then there's chlorine tablets and bleach in a plastic bottle

i also knew how to make a noise/ battery acid bomb out of a car battery and copper wires

then theres the good old frag bomb out of putting lead crystal glass in a microwave

gun powder in lightblbs is another good one from the movies...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 05:29:51 PM »
who needs to be taught in school anyways when the jolly roger cook book is so easily avaliable on the net all the homade bomb making you americans could ever need can be found in there.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2005, 06:20:38 PM »
who needs to be taught in school anyways when the jolly roger cook book is so easily avaliable on the net all the homade bomb making you americans could ever need can be found in there.

runours say your ip address is recorded, and if something strange happens in your area....guess who's door they'll come knocking on...of course you could always look for an unsecure wireless network these days...leach off that IP address and do all sorts of ill shit

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 06:25:43 PM »
Fucking narcs  >:( ;D

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 11:39:53 AM »
dang no school ive ever been in teaches you to make bombs :(

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 01:15:36 PM »
would come in handy if you have a fight

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 03:24:52 PM »

^^so would your fists

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 04:56:05 PM »
chlorine & brake fluid is all you need
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 03:10:31 AM »

^^so would your fists

ye but if you need to fight against more then 5 it would be faster to just blow em up :P

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 06:12:13 AM »

^^so would your fists

ye but if you need to fight against more then 5 it would be faster to just blow em up :P

No wonder Holland is so fucked up if that is how would want to resolve a fight.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 02:29:19 PM »

^^so would your fists

^^^lol thats cold

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2005, 12:37:24 AM »

^^so would your fists

^^^lol thats cold

^not really its the truth....... 8)