Author Topic: 50_Cent-The_Massacre-2005-RNS  (Read 1361 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: 50_Cent-The_Massacre-2005-RNS
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2005, 03:20:45 PM »
I think he seriously messed up by dropping ''Candy Shop''. Its a typical commercial rap duet, that doesn't have the lasting power of an ''In Da Club''. On top of that, the Scott Storch single is getting a little bit overdone right now. I would've imagined that 50 would have picked up on that. He should've released ''Outta Control'' first, in my opinion. Not that it really matters though - 50 can go multi-platinum on mere name-power alone.

Its a decent album. I must admit, however, that I don't think this shows his full potential as a rapper as there are a fair number of throwaway tracks. Because of that its really nothing to get over-excited about and (at the moment at least) I'm going to have to say that ''GRODT'' > ''The Massacre''.

Also, as a huge Eminem fan, I must say that he continued to disappoint (what with the severe let-down that was ''Encore'') in his feature on this album. I think his flow to the instrumental is great (just as it was on The Game's ''We Ain't'') but lyrically I don't know where its all going wrong. Well, I know at least ONE thing wrong - for the love of God, Em: STOP DWELLING ON THE DAMN BENZINO/INC. BEEF!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: 50_Cent-The_Massacre-2005-RNS
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2005, 03:33:15 PM »
^^^ word, ems verse on we aint is mad overrated by some cats, his flow is kinda dope still on it but he aint sayin shit, game speaks on mo than em on his verses on we aint, he didnt get outshined