Author Topic: Trauma, Jake, Englewood, Shallow are you going to support a US invasion of Iran?  (Read 600 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
*Jamal*:
You also state that it is about maintaining a balance of power. You should look into the definition of the word "balance" because in the context we're discussing, it doesn't exist.

balance doesn't necessarily mean equal.  it mostly means stable; that there will be no shift in power.

Killing people, destroying nations, and setting up puppet states isn't creating anything that will balance world power... it is taking away the little power that one side has...

the united states clearly views global equality as undesirable.  we don't disagree.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

ecrazy

Something tells me that there is going to be a draft by the end of the year, and we are going to crumble like the british did back in the day....US will no longer be a superpower in a couple of years.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
That series of about 4 posts between  nibs and Jamal was straight heat, about the so-called balance of power, and the region being weakened for 50 years....  finally this board is showing signs of intelligent discussion and knowledge biulding without all the esoteric verbal husk.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
US will no longer be a superpower in a couple of years.

You're a retard, plain and simple.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
balance doesn't necessarily mean equal.  it mostly means stable; that there will be no shift in power.

the united states clearly views global equality as undesirable.  we don't disagree.

1. Balance doesn't mean equal, but does oppression by puppet states/regimes and murder equal stability?

2. I'm glad you recognize that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im tired of this topic, because I believe that even retards have finally realized what's up. Some headnuts still act like america is in danger and has to liberate people, but I doubt they really think this. Trauma is the biggest hypocrite on the board btw.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
1. the us isn't going to invade iran
2. there's not enough reason or information out there for me to form an opinion on wether we should or not. if iran is just over there being gay and minding there own business then no, but if they're getting nukes and shit and wanna start something then yeah. but i don't know what's going on. so to answer your question I DON"T KNOW

i will say this though it wouldn't be smart to invade another country

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rafsta

he's biting into more than he can handle...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
there bare fucked up people in the world=(most inteliggent post in this thread)

pz

seeeeeeeeeen

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We are probably gunna bomb their nuke site before any invasion takes place.

I support it, because diplomacy is not going to work and Iran is the biggest threat to to the US. Now that I look back I dont think we should of invaded Iraq, we should of waited a few years or something. I would of supported a Iran invansion rather then a Iraq invasion back in 2002. Iran is a Global threat as it is the leading supporter of Terrorism, harbors/supports Al-Qaeda, and has Nuke sites which may contain nuclear weapons according to the State Department. I dont know about you, but I would not want a country like this in controll of a nuke that is capable of being sold to a terrorist group/organization that would use it in American soil. You know that if they had one they would use. So would you rather be safe or sorry?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So would you rather be safe or sorry?

Someone should've asked your parents that before they had sex without birth control because I'm sure they're sorry as fuck for giving birth to a retard like you.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Someone should've asked your parents that before they had sex without birth control because I'm sure they're sorry as fuck for giving birth to a retard like you.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You should really look into that. It's the smartest thing you could ever do, but knowing you, there's a great chance that you'd somehow screw that up too....
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 05:01:07 PM by *Jamal* »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
he's biting into more than he can handle...

u aiming this at me noodle boy?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

LMAO Trauma's post was straight comedy, how can any of you take that guy seriously.