Author Topic: question about mp3 players  (Read 357 times)

Acgrundy

question about mp3 players
« on: February 23, 2005, 09:00:29 PM »
does a portable mp3 player exist which you could run off of batteries, or hook up an ac adapter and plug into a wall and run it?

Thirteen

Re: question about mp3 players
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 09:18:14 PM »
ummmm no most don't use batteries, they use cold fusion

and you can't plus them into walls directly, most of them you have to stick in your mouth then plug a metal fork into the outlet while standing in water to get the best sound

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 09:52:06 PM »

and you can't plus them into walls directly, most of them you have to stick in your mouth then plug a metal fork into the outlet while standing in water to get the best sound

or in your case, stick them up your ass, and then just forget about listening to music.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 09:59:24 PM »
does a portable mp3 player exist which you could run off of batteries, or hook up an ac adapter and plug into a wall and run it?

yea, ive seen little ones, the ipod sufffle runs off AAA batteries, so do little sonys, the biggest memory ive seen in one of those is in the ipod suffle, but they do exist.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 10:09:00 PM »

The average intelligence level of a U.S. soldier has been displayed here.

Acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 10:11:49 PM »

yeah and he had to ask his dad for advice on that one.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 10:13:49 PM »

Creative Zen Micro (5GB) Removable, rechargeable battery - 12 hour battery life.
http://reviews.cnet.com/Creative_Zen_Micro_5GB_silver/4535-6490_7-31151927.html?tag=top
Streaming video^

Creative Zen Micro home
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=10795

Creative Zen Touch (20GB) 24 hour battery life.
http://reviews.cnet.com/Creative_Zen_Touch__20GB_/4505-6490_7-30907933.html?tag=topprods
Streaming video^

seeeeen

Removable, rechargeable battery  8)

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 10:30:01 PM »
i think the ipod shuffles have their own built in battery, cos i remember reading it takes 4 hours to charge, and u can buy a attachable battery pack to it to increase the life. i dont think it takes AAA in itself..
 but ive actually contemplated a shuffle... i mean there are probably only 300 songs that i listen to all the time total, so i thought the shuffle would be good, since its so damn small and almost unnoticeable, and i was just thinking of keeping my 20gb ipod in the living room, cos i have that one hooked up to the stereo..  and the 20gb would have most of my music library. and thatll just stay at home, while i go out with my 250-300 songs on the shuffle.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 11:17:21 PM »
hell yeah im def gettin a shuffle but shit i cant find it anywhere been looking for it for about 3 weeks now...but anyway the shuffle has a built in rechargeable battery....

hey why would you want one that you have to put batteries in anyway??/ sounds kinda pointless to me and also the ipod can be connected to a power supply while it you use it

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 07:14:15 AM »
lol i love you guys getting mad at me when you ask the most stupid question in all of the world

anyways i have a more serious question... is there a computer that you can plug into the wall with and adapter or that runs off of batteries?

the flux capacitor on my lap top went

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 07:34:53 AM »

don't make this average soldier re-up and deliver some more laser guided presents back to your relatives in afghanistan  ;D

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 07:38:44 AM »
The Ipod can connect into the wall.

btw, Apple just released the 2G Ipod mini 4GB for $200 with 18 hours of battery life. Plus a 6GB Ipod mini with 18 hours of battery life for $250

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2005, 11:33:03 AM »
i think i wana get a 40 gig ipod or that i river,cause 20 aint enough for me, the problem i got is , my ipod is mad scratched up, u know if i can get a replacement for the top white cover thingie?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2005, 12:15:30 PM »

anyways i have a more serious question... is there a computer that you can plug into the wall with and adapter or that runs off of batteries?

the flux capacitor on my lap top went

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!! props
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2005, 12:37:48 PM »
Why would someone get an iPod shuffle?  There is no screen, how do you know what song your selecting?