Author Topic: John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right  (Read 1856 times)

Woodrow

Re: John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2005, 09:19:47 PM »
Questions:

If a rapper gets caught biting does he get respect?
If a professor catches a student plagiarizing, what happens?
If a writer tries to pass off others writings as his own, is that writer considered intelligent?
Keep trying to play it off like you have some sort of weight, but the truth is: you don't.

You tried to pass something off as your own that clearly wasn't.

You're a fake, a fraud, a phony.

I really don't see how you can argue that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2005, 09:22:43 PM »
Keep riding till the wheels fall off.

Its like the dog who is abused by his master for three years. To the point where the mutt is conditioned to cower when the master simply raises his hands. The mutt is desperate to leave, to escape, to attack the master who has suppressed him. This is entertaining. Please continue. How about you post mY response PM?  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2005, 09:23:33 PM »

Lol. You fell for it. Your moneky ass fell for it. I knew that this is all a pathetic desperate attempt to discredit me, and I sent u a pm to tell u that Tech did not approve of your bitch tactics. And you posted the pm right away before the ink was even dry. Like the goof in the front of the class who told the teacher right away that Tech was hittin him with spit balls. Your agenda has been exposed. You stupid hick dumb motherfucker Tech just played your ass like tennis raquets. So go ahead Englewood, tell me whats so crazy about my pms contents and my defense in regular threads. Was I pleading with you? Confessing secretly? Seriously, and your point is?

How can I descredit you when you're doing such a good job yourself. You can tell stories all you want, but take a long hard look at the facts: You're fake, I'm not.

Please answer the following questions:

If a rapper gets caught biting does he get respect?
If a professor catches a student plagiarizing, what happens?
If a writer tries to pass off others writings as his own, is that writer considered intelligent?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2005, 09:29:25 PM »
Bitch, you dont ask me questions. Why do you assume you = me?

I have some questions for u

1. Why after being abused for three years is this how u will attempt to assasinate my e-character?
2. Why is it forgotten that your entire BASE OF KNOWLEDGE is based on the works of others, and the majority of your posts are others peoples articles? To the point where until 3 months ago, no one knew what you believed?
3. Why do u assume one assasination speaks for 800 years of Islamic domination spread across different kingdoms?

<-----------DJ Premier not crediting a vocal sample on the hook

lol @ rapper caught bitting. Why would a rapper need to bite when that rapper is the GZA and youre the retarded one in the Ying Yan twins
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2005, 09:34:33 PM »
Bitch, you dont ask me questions. Why do you assume you = me?

I have some questions for u

1. Why after being abused for three years is this how u will attempt to assasinate my e-character?
2. Why is it forgotten that your entire BASE OF KNOWLEDGE is based on the works of others, and the majority of your posts are others peoples articles? To the point where until 3 months ago, no one knew what you believed?
3. Why do u assume one assasination speaks for 800 years of Islamic domination spread across different kingdoms?

<-----------DJ Premier not crediting a vocal sample on the hook

lol @ rapper caught bitting. Why would a rapper need to bite when that rapper is the GZA and youre the retarded one in the Ying Yan twins

You can't answer the questions because you know the answers! If you can't be real on the internet, what does that say about you in real life? LOL.

That Premier example is the worst ever.

There's a BIG difference between Premier using a SAMPLE to create a new song and taking a whole instrumental, not changing it, and passing it off as his own.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 09:36:49 PM by Woodrow »

Woodrow

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2005, 12:29:53 PM »
LMAO.

He aint a crook son... son, he just shook one... shook one...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2005, 12:55:49 PM »
Tech, all Woodrow has been doing for the last year is responding to every one of your moves, by doing a google search and posting whatever deragoratory comments he can find, no matter how minuscule his findings.  Just keep blessing the board with your knowledge and creativity, the haters are going to hate, but hey.. that's what makes this forum so damn entertaining.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2005, 02:52:06 PM »
Tech, all Woodrow has been doing for the last year is responding to every one of your moves, by doing a google search and posting whatever deragoratory comments he can find, no matter how minuscule his findings.  Just keep blessing the board with your knowledge and creativity, the haters are going to hate, but hey.. that's what makes this forum so damn entertaining.
LOL

This coming from the self-depicted dunce who has a hard time with everydays tasks on the job and has failed out of his college courses.

Yeah. You hold a lot of weight too!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 06:49:51 PM by Woodrow »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2005, 03:46:28 PM »
LMAO.

White boys from Oregon are not allowed to comment on whether Tech is a crook or shook

Especially white boys from Oregon who dont know shit, and have constantly been proven, over the course of 3 years to not know shit.

Especially white boys from Oregon who jacked my whole style and steez, raise up off a deez......

Especially white boys from Oregon who copies and pastes because of stupidity not laziness.

You can fool the niggaz in the Anything goes, or the west coast connection, but in the TOT you still aint passed the test. Cuz I know a white girl when I see one. You been a fraud for years, why would I have to be one? Tech got you so insecure, you wanted to compare occupations. You fuckin with King Tech better run run run....LOL.

Only difference between you and c walker is c walker dont run a dj quik site lol

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2005, 06:26:15 PM »
LMAO.

White boys from Oregon are not allowed to comment on whether Tech is a crook or shook

Especially white boys from Oregon who dont know shit, and have constantly been proven, over the course of 3 years to not know shit.

Especially white boys from Oregon who jacked my whole style and steez, raise up off a deez......

Especially white boys from Oregon who copies and pastes because of stupidity not laziness.

You can fool the niggaz in the Anything goes, or the west coast connection, but in the TOT you still aint passed the test. Cuz I know a white girl when I see one. You been a fraud for years, why would I have to be one? Tech got you so insecure, you wanted to compare occupations. You fuckin with King Tech better run run run....LOL.

Only difference between you and c walker is c walker dont run a dj quik site lol

Plagiarizing Afghans from Canada hold a LOT more weight??!!!

LMAO

Who am I "fooling" by pointing out that you're a fake? I mean, it's not like I'm making up baseless accusations or something. It's clear as day for anybody to see that you're a fake.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2005, 08:23:35 PM »

This coming from the self-depicted dunce who has a hard time with everydays tasks on the job and has failed out of his college courses.

Yeah. You hold a lot of weight too!

Exactly what I said!  True to form.  That's all you are is a hater, who has no human decency, self-respect or knowledge of self.  Ya'll were making left-handed attempts to depict me as an arrogant, know it all, so I spoke with humility, when I said I struggle in this life just like everyone else, I've had to drop classes I struggle in school.  All you are is a hater with no purpose but to hate, you call me arrogant, then when I speak out of humility, you try to use those words against me.  This is a clear sign of a hater.  No purpose, no matter what move I make, haters are going to hate.  That's just the way it is.  I can't be sincere with you because you don't understand sincerity, your so empty, you merely live to fullfill your ego.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2005, 08:30:55 PM »

Finite You sound like a Cross between Elton John with a sore throat and a special needs student.

hustla_4eva

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2005, 11:20:57 PM »

Finite You sound like a Cross between Elton John with a sore throat and a special needs student.

ur pathetic comments have entitled u to enter Mr. Hustla_4eva's DumbShit List

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2005, 08:50:37 AM »
LMAO.

Plagiarizing Afghans from Canada hold a LOT more weight??!!!

LMAO

Who am I "fooling" by pointing out that you're a fake? I mean, it's not like I'm making up baseless accusations or something. It's clear as day for anybody to see that you're a fake.

You would LOVE for Tech to be fake. Then all those spankings and abuse youve recieved at my hands would be less legitimate. But Tech still gets love on these TOT streets. Your pussy ass gets a pass cuz u run a nice site.
Englewood, name one issue where u had Tech beat? Youre good with the copy and pastin and searchin, go look that shit up.

Tech stay undefeated.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2005, 08:51:21 AM »
Ey some one up pictures of Bert Englewood from that Quik DVD, drinking beers. Ha ha ha. Pathetic.

- Lewis Carroll