Author Topic: you call 50 cent a cry baby and jealous, i call you an idiot...  (Read 474 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
id never show allegiance to someone who ran to work with the enemy. you want to know why lloyd banks and young buck got albums? they were loyal. why doesnt game ride for 50, like 50 rides for eminem? you can deny it all you want, i dont care, but without 50 on how we do, game wouldnt have sold half as much as he did. i think its pretty evident when it gets announced as a 50 cent track, instead of game. what an ungrateful bitch. even if i dont like 50 cent, i still see why he did it. im not letting my dislike for him cloud my vision, unlike alot of other cats on here...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Matrix Heart

Re: you call 50 cent a cry baby and jealous, i call you an idiot...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 10:51:08 AM »
id never show allegiance to someone who ran to work with the enemy. you want to know why lloyd banks and young buck got albums? they were loyal. why doesnt game ride for 50, like 50 rides for eminem? you can deny it all you want, i dont care, but without 50 on how we do, game wouldnt have sold half as much as he did. i think its pretty evident when it gets announced as a 50 cent track, instead of game. what an ungrateful bitch. even if i dont like 50 cent, i still see why he did it. im not letting my dislike for him cloud my vision, unlike alot of other cats on here...

Is that the same reason why Cam'ron dropped PCP  ;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 11:03:38 AM by Max vs. Kain »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 10:54:57 AM »
In a few years they'll both be old news, so I don't care about it too much. If I had to pick a side, I'd pick 50's.

Kal EL

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 11:14:07 AM »
Just tell me this, why did he go after DMX?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 11:16:48 AM »
only reason people taking game's side, is cause its a west coast forum, i could care less about both of them, i just wana see jada and nas drop some good diss tracks

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 11:29:06 AM »
He would still sell for the simple fact he's on Aftermath,thats enough to go multi-platinum worldwide.Game did too much for 50,dissing Shyne,Yuk,Buddens,The Source,Ja Rule & some others.Did he get any help from 50???No,so whats 50 getting all mad about???

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 12:06:47 PM »
^ wat 50 did for game is 100x what game did for 50

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 12:17:57 PM »
you can deny it all you want, i dont care, but without 50 on how we do, game wouldnt have sold half as much as he did. i think its pretty evident when it gets announced as a 50 cent track, instead of game.

let me get this straight.... people hears game's single and think it's a 50 cent song in turn....they rush out and go pick up game's cd?

only a retard like you would think of something so stupid

honestly i won't buy a cd from either of them and i wouldn't care for a second if they shoot each other

well i would..i hope they finish each other off so we don't have to hear more songs about getting shot and living

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 12:21:07 PM »
^ wat 50 did for game is 100x what game did for 50
Didnt you read what I posted???He wouldlve gone multi-platinum for the simple fact he's wit Aftermath.No-one could lose on a label like Aftermath,there's no chance in doing anything worser than platinum.NO CHANCE.

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 12:22:44 PM »
He would still sell for the simple fact he's on Aftermath,thats enough to go multi-platinum worldwide.Game did too much for 50,dissing Shyne,Yuk,Buddens,The Source,Ja Rule & some others.Did he get any help from 50???No,so whats 50 getting all mad about???

and erm yes 50 helped game in sum diss tracks..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 12:25:16 PM »
^Which ones???I dont recall anything cause Game was helping 50 in his beefs,did you ever see 50 goin at Game's enemies???

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 12:35:04 PM »
Im so Sorry ( joe budden diss)

and that's the only one i know lol... i looked @ some songs but the file names where just 50 cent ft. the game so .... namely murder buddens but it's only the game

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 12:36:31 PM »
or if im wrong im just a retard im srry  ::)

Matrix Heart

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 04:20:33 PM »
did you ever see 50 goin at Game's enemies???

The other guy on Change of Heart...that nigga  ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2005, 04:31:50 PM »

although I somewhat agree here Im not gonna stand behind someone who is gonna pick fights wit other artists just to sell his album.  If I am on the streets with my homie and he jus goes around pickin fights an shit u best believe Ill let him handle his own obviously he didnt ned my help in the first place.  I think there should have been something where Game knew before hand what he wwas gonna do cuz thats fucked up that 50 would try and tie game up with this cuz he signed him.  Its a delicate situation really but Ill bet one thing tho, If there wasnt a G Unit 50 would be a lot more quiet.

-KIDRENEGADE-