Author Topic: Religious members 'especially' - Do you believe in extraterrestrial life ?  (Read 407 times)

Matrix Heart

Just curious :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Muslims believe that Allah is the Lord of the Systems of Knowledge.  The Qu'ran doesn't say that Allah is just the Lord of the Earth, but rather that Allah is the Lord of the Systems of Knowledge.  I don't know if there is extraterrestrial life, but if there is, Allah is the Supreme Ruler over all forms of life wherever they are.  Allah created everything, no creator but Allah, and Allah is the maintainer and sustainer of all things, no sustainer but Allah, and Allah is the first and the last, there is nothing that came before Allah and there will be nothing after Allah.  Peace.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Muslims believe that Allah is the Lord of the Systems of Knowledge.  The Qu'ran doesn't say that Allah is just the Lord of the Earth, but rather that Allah is the Lord of the Systems of Knowledge.  I don't know if there is extraterrestrial life, but if there is, Allah is the Supreme Ruler over all forms of life wherever they are.  Allah created everything, no creator but Allah, and Allah is the maintainer and sustainer of all things, no sustainer but Allah, and Allah is the first and the last, there is nothing that came before Allah and there will be nothing after Allah.  Peace.

A "Yes" or "No" would've done the job.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

A "Yes" or "No" would've done the job.

I have to talk about Allah, to remind people of the superficiality of this life, and the greatness of Allah, to remind them that all things are from Allah, that the effort has to always be towards Allah, and that Allah will provide us with the provision in this life, and in the hereafter.  Anything you want to do and be in this life, you must suppilicate and ask Allah first, because if Allah wished to benefit you with something, then nothing on Earth could prevent you from recieving that benefit, and if the whole world banded together to harm you with something, they could not harm you without the permission of Allah Subbana Wa Tallah.  You ask someone to talk about an album or a movie and they could go on forever, but you ask someone to talk about their Creator and they want to answer with Yes or No.  Thank you for the advice, but I feel that my answer was sufficient in explaining that all things are from Allah, as Allah is the Lord of all the systems of knowledge, and therefore extraterrestrial life does not shake nor hinder a Muslims faith in the reason and consistency of Allah's final message to mankind, the Noble Qu'ran, the Qu'ran Kareem (generous Qu'ran).  Allah is the creator of all things and conditions, he can change the condition of this Earth and universe without a moments notice, nothing but Allah can do this.  We need to get away from our attatchment to the life of this world, because the life of this world is temporary, and Allah is the Creator of all things in this world.  If you break down what money really is, money is a piece of paper, it is a piece of paper, but people will kill, and fight, and wage war over this piece of paper, because they believe that this piece of paper carries with it great benefit and harm, when on the Day of Judgement they will be shown their true reality, and the true reality is Allah, the Creator of all things and conditions, no Creator but Allah, and Allah will ask them why they ever fell into wrongdoing, thinking that paper could benefit them, when the only true source of life and pleasure is Allah.  Allah created pleasure, no creator but Allah, and Allah gives it to whoever he pleases.  There are people with all the money in the world, who have no peace of mind or pleasure, and that is because they are making no effort to Allah.  Allah is the Creator of pleasure no creator but Allah, so he will give pleasure and peace of mind to whoever he pleases.   The more you hear of Allah and his 99 names the more you will develop (taqua) a love and fear for Allah, and it will relieve you of your attatchment to the life of this world, and replace it with an attatchment and love for Allah.  Our purpose in this life is to worship Allah.  All praise and thanks is to Allah.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So you don't believe in extraterrestial life?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Seer

i believe so... almost 100%

whether intelligent or not is one thing, and whether we'll actually 'touch' it is another..

life that we can communicate with would be weird...

due to the distances and things involved its probably not worth it anyways.. LOL

if i had to put money on anything.. it'd be picking up an 'alien' transmission.. thats many years old...

and they'll just record and try to analyse the shit.. and it'll be some code like the hiero's for ages...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Yes I do, also according to my Buddhism believe, Buddha did mention extraterrestrial life but was also unsecure about this matter but Buddha was Hindu from birth from which he had taken this knowledge about extraterrestrial life, he himself had no theorie about this matter...
40oz Graphire

DAYUM

he asked what u believed in not what muslims believe asshole...

anyways i think that umm god is great so he prolly made other ppl or whatever too

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Christians say no

Thirteen

i believe in God and i still say there's life on other planets

Trauma-san

I'm a Christian, and I believe in E.T. life.  I think it'd be pretty arrogant to think we're the only ones, especially after we've found fossils on mars.  Anyways, I believe the human mind cannot possibly fathom infinity, and it's commonly held that the universe is infinite in size, I guess you'd have to say that anything is not only possible, but virtually necessary or unavoidable in the expanse of infinite space.  If there's infinite space, then there's an infinite number of planets, and if there is an infinite number of planets, it's impossible for there NOT to be life out there somewhere.... because if there wasn't, you could just continue looking through infinity until you found it... and then if you DIDN'T find life... you could continue looking through infinity, again, until you found it.  So yeah, there's intelligent life out there, it just might take us all of time to find them. 

P.S. Science and Theology walk hand in hand, in almost every aspect. 

rafsta

it is highly unlikely that htere is no other life other than our own.... something like 1 in a 10000000000000000000000000 odds there are so many stars and galaxies out there its ridiculous to say there is no other life.

trauma: what evidence do you have of fossils on mars, thats just rumors dont say it like you know it... it could be tru but its unconfirmed, because the quest for finding life on other planets such as mars and one of the moons of saturn is still on. publicy it is not known whether there has or is life on mars. dont talk shit.

Sikotic™

Nah, only white trash in the Mid West see that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

uselesssouja