Author Topic: What's worse....IYO?  (Read 172 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
What's worse....IYO?
« on: March 06, 2005, 12:14:31 PM »
50 cent dissing foo's for album sales?
Or the amount of people both known, lukewarm or unknown artist's who
have/are coming outta the woodwork now to get a peice of it. (Beef)

lol  ;D

I can't call it.
Hatesrats 2oo0V

Sikotic™

Re: What's worse....IYO?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2005, 01:54:27 PM »
What's worse are the no names coming out the woodwork to get a piece of the action.

They diss the 50 Cents, Game's & Xzibit's and give those cats even more unnecessary promotion while the no name artists like Caz still go triple aluminum.

At least when 50 calls a guy out, he grabs the artists attention and boosts his sales. These no name rappers can't even get 50's attention.

They're no better than the die hard fans that dick ride G-Unit like they're getting paid to promote the muthafuckas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 02:28:08 PM »
^^ Agreed.
50 did the same thing in the beginning of his career, but at least he was clever with it, most of these underground rappers makes the A4 diss "Youz a snitch, you would never come to my hood and meet my 30 man gang, blah blah, L.A. pass, blah, youz soft, you ain't gangsta, etc."
Hopefully somebody will be creative with it soon.

C-Swift

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 12:13:19 PM »
What's worse imo is

Rappers dissing just to see album sales and the disses ain't creative

No-name rappers dissing well-known rappers just to get a deal and when they don't, it's back to whatever they were doing prior to trying to come up

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 03:35:27 PM »
both sucks. on one hand, just dissing famous cats for getting yourself promotion and by that promoting them even more is hella wack, on the other hand somebody like 50 who is guaranteed to go 3x platinum whatever he puts out adding some disses to his wack shit is pathetic as hell too

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 03:48:30 PM »
i can't call it, it's like choosing between a green turd and a brown turd

they're both shit

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 03:52:47 PM »
What's worse are the no names coming out the woodwork to get a piece of the action.

They diss the 50 Cents, Game's & Xzibit's and give those cats even more unnecessary promotion while the no name artists like Caz still go triple aluminum.

At least when 50 calls a guy out, he grabs the artists attention and boosts his sales. These no name rappers can't even get 50's attention.

They're no better than the die hard fans that dick ride G-Unit like they're getting paid to promote the muthafuckas.

LOL couldnt have said it better, especially the triple aluminum part  ;D
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 12:47:20 PM »
both things are pretty wack....if u go by album sales MC Hammer was a krazy rapper

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 03:17:03 PM »

no doubt...