Author Topic: Controversial Jayo Felony Interview + "Weak Arm Wobbly" diss (mp3) UP NOW!  (Read 920 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn.com sat down with the AK47 of the Riflemen Jayo Felony once again last week, to see what's going on with him. The interview was meant to be beef free, but you know Jayo, he gotta speak his mind.

He speaks about his mixtape "Fuck Ya'll V.1", his "In Da Trenches" album dropping in May or June on Trecherous/Universal, the Riflemen project, and gets real controversial towards the end. I'm not gonna say too much right now, all I'm gonna say is Strong Arm Steady fans brace yourself.

Jayo went all out, with no strings attached. Check out the interview below:

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/jayofelony05

Also, I just dropped the song he raps during the interview for ya'll in MP3, its called "Weak Arm Wobbly", get it on the front page, www.dubcnn.com!

Jayo goin' all out!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 02:54:15 AM by Nima »

The Predator

cool, checkin out now.... 8)

The Predator

''AND THAT PINK ASS ALBINO THEY RAP WITH! THAT PINK ASS ALBINO THEY RAP WITH, KRONDON WHATEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS! Nah'mean? Feel me??...

damn.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope

Nima - Dubcnn.com

''AND THAT PINK ASS ALBINO THEY RAP WITH! THAT PINK ASS ALBINO THEY RAP WITH, KRONDON WHATEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS! Nah'mean? Feel me??...

damn.

yeah at first i was like yo.. im only gone ask u bout music.. he was like okay

and he did at the beginnin.. but towards the end.. he exploded lol

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
good work nima. i really like jayo but damn some of it is contradiction at its best

That's like me saying "Oh cause Warren G rap with Snoop, I'ma diss Warren G!" I don't get down like that homie!

FUCK STRONG ARM STEADY GANG. Xzibit don't know the rules to this game, he over there fuckin' wit Mitchy Slick.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
good work nima. i really like jayo but damn some of it is contradiction at its best

That's like me saying "Oh cause Warren G rap with Snoop, I'ma diss Warren G!" I don't get down like that homie!

FUCK STRONG ARM STEADY GANG. Xzibit don't know the rules to this game, he over there fuckin' wit Mitchy Slick.

thats exactly what i was going to post now....
seems like mr. felony is not that clever...

first stating this and then in the next question doing exactly the opposite of it...

its like he cant count 1 + 1 together... i bet daz is able to... ::)

Wild_Elmo

yea, i noticed that contradiction too. dude had me rollin' when i read that pink ass albino shit hahaha,

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Xzibit is 100000x better than Jayo, his flow, delivery, style, sound, everything. Jayo is just an average MC to me.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I'm gonna give this shit a listen seems to be real heated..........

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Xzibit is 100000x better than Jayo, his flow, delivery, style, sound, everything. Jayo is just an average MC to me.

You can say Jayo's wrong for shit he says, or stupid for dissin people... but you can't deny he's dope as fuck on the mic... download recent shit from the riflemen.. or old shit... dude is a beast on the mic

Thirteen

yaaaaaaaaaaaay more beef  ::)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope interview Nima, 1 typo you had in the transcript is in that question "dubcnn.com: Who else you got producing?" he said "I got my cat Emil from New York." the name of the producer is Emile. I thought I'd let you know

Nima - Dubcnn.com

dope interview Nima, 1 typo you had in the transcript is in that question "dubcnn.com: Who else you got producing?" he said "I got my cat Emil from New York." the name of the producer is Emile. I thought I'd let you know

Oh my bad, ima fix that when im home from work

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
props!! like Nima said jayo is a beast on tha mic!! BOW DOWN 8)
G-A-T-E 13