Author Topic: Controversial Jayo Felony Interview + "Weak Arm Wobbly" diss (mp3) UP NOW!  (Read 918 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jayo need to keep it music. He always got someone elses name in his mouth. Can't wait for the battles that culd come outta this though. I think he's underestimating SAS. I think Krondon could serve his ass. We'll see though...

And why he aint say nothing about Phil???  He must be a selective hater.

I don't know about Phil's ''streed credibility'', as SGV posted, but I do know that Phil is lyrical and I wouldn't label him a GANGSTA rapper. Maybe that's why he was excluded...1) He's not frequently spitting 'gangsta' verses as Jayo accuses the other members and/or 2) He's dope on the mic

I'm wondering where this 'beef' with Mitchy has come from - because Mitchy is probably the only Steady member who consistently raps 'gangsta' and is in no way backpack. In those respects, Jayo couldn't really accuse Mitchy of switching up his style.

It sounds like his beef with Mitchy is about recognition.  Im just like you, in that Im speaking from a fans perspective.  (I dont know them dudes personally to really know whos gangsta and whos not) It just seems as though Jayo wants to be known as the big fish outta SD and with Mitchy makin noise with SAS, it rob's Jayo of that spot, maybe.  I dont know.  Its all soap opera stuff anyway.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

TuSlic

dont forget jayo a crip from daygo and mitchly a blood he kept sayin his "eniemy"

SGV

Did people not know Mitchy and Jayo didn't get along prior to all this? I thought that was a known fact.

Balance

• Lil Geezy
Well i dont know if Kron bangs or what not, but who cant sell crack? hell i sell weed to make cheese on the side, thats nothing. like dude was saying Jayo is hot because mitchy is doing his thing making money off his mix tapes and shit and Jayo is the fuckin Hypeman for Mobb Deep the riflemen are all washed up anyway. Prodigy, Kurupt and Jayo look like they smoke that shit. Havoc and AL are the only two niggas that get love. Make a long Story Short Jayo and his rifles can not see SAS gang Phil, Planet Asia, Chase Infinite, Krondon, Xzibit oh and dont forget Ras Kass...u know he is automatically Steady since him and X are real close.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
i like both but jayo would rip x
and jayo is right when he says he's the best on the west,ain't nobody fucking with him

Balance

• Lil Geezy
 :o, dude you are trippin E-40 and Ras Kass are the Kings of the west

Nima - Dubcnn.com

For those who don't know about the Jayo / Mitchy situation prior to this interview, here is a part of my 2003 interview with Jayo:

"Nima : What happened between you and Mitchy Slick?

Nuttin' really happened between me and Mitchy Slick, I don't really know the guy personally like that.. I never really heard none of his music or nothin' like that so I'm not really too familiar with him as far as bein' a artist or bein' a rapper, you know what I mean? I heard his names a couple times, you know thats just the end of it so.. As far as me havin' problems with the guy, or me and him goin' thru anything, I never even seen the guy personally, so I'm on some whole other shit right now, you know what I mean? And that's like, real small, because I'm not tryin' get nobody no light, I'm just tryna do my thang, you know?

Nima : So there wasn't no fight or anything.

Na, I've never even seen that guy before.

Nima : Cause there were rumours that Mitch hit your jaw and he got you pretty bad... So none of that is true?

Man, people believe rumours everyday.. I be signin' to Death Row, I be all that.. If people wanna believe rumours, then that's what they do, you know? If a muthafucka hit me in my face, I don't think they'd be braggin' about it, and like I said I ain't ever seen the guy a day in my life, I never heard none of his music, so rumour is one thing, you let a muthafucka know that hit me in my face and they live to tell about it, and they mouth ain't crooked or something.. then thats BULLSHIT! I ain't the one to be played with man, I ain't even got to try to make the next muthafucka look bad, I don't even gotta try to sweat no nigga, but I ain't the one that's gettin' socked up, I don't play those typa games... If a muthafucka that hard to do something' like that do me, I'll stop rappin' homie! I'll be out the game if that ever happen to me homie! And that's on Crip!"

Jayo acted like he didn't know Mitchy, but according to alot of people, the two had an altercation in a club before. So alot of people were heated over that interview. They never directly dissed each other, but it was pretty known that they dislike each other.

Balance

• Lil Geezy
ha! So Jayo is really hating then...he talks about this bullshit hes the king of the west....nigga u aint even the King of Southeast Daygo

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
bottom line:jayo is the best gangsta rapper right now

SGV

I highly doubt Ras or Asia would jump in this. They're coo with both parties. Chace, I doubt he'll hop in it either. I don't see Xzibit even saying shit back. Mitch will diss back, probably, not too sure on Kron yet though.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
jayo came off cool in the beginning..then he just got all crayz towards the end..filled with hatred lol

it'd be funny if Phil replies becuase I dont think he got dissed personally in the song..but he is SAS
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Mitchy Slick just posdted a statement on siccness i put it on dubcnn:

"MITCHY SLICK"URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME"IN STORES SOON.NO PROMO STUNT'S JUST REAL GANGSTA,GROWN MAN SHIT.. P.S JAYO AND ME SEEN EACH OTHER TWICE IN LIFE AND HE SHOOK MY HAND BOTH TIMES.HE AINT MY ENEMY THAT'S SOME FAKE SHIT.OUR HOODS IS RITE ACROSS THE STREET FROM EACH OTHER.EVERYTHING I SAY IS REAL."

Mitchy seems to be handling this in a mature way and isn't wilding out. We will keep you updated. Stay tuned!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^thx

SGV

Real killas move in silence.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I like both mitchy and Jayo, they should make records together it would be off the meatrack....... 8)