Author Topic: Trauma, tell us about the Church of Latter Day Saints and how you became Mormon  (Read 687 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What does your church believe in? 

Tell us anything you'd like about your religion, Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 03:52:20 AM by Safar, 1426 Years After Hijrah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LoL@an ironic topic about extreme devotion to a religion by Infinite
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

I've told you about it 20 times, it's none of your business because you don't seek information, you seek points of contention. 

Thirteen

Trauma's got a good point. he can waste some time writing a long story where people are just going to repond and call him an incestuous hick or make fun of his beliefs...you really have no interest in his religion, you just want to hear a story then you'll compare it to your own religion and point out how yours is better

i think you're the only brainwashed idiot that would fall for such a set up infinite

BigBDrugStores

id like to have 8 wives and 25 children

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That's only part of it... would you also like to have intercourse with your children and nephews/nieces? Then the Church of Latter Day Saints is for you!

BigBDrugStores

That's only part of it... would you also like to have intercourse with your children and nephews/nieces? Then the Church of Latter Day Saints is for you!
sign me up :D

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

sign me up :D

Talk to Trauma... he would have more info about this

Sikotic™

Don't they get to wear magical underwear too? I'm not trying to be a dick about it, that's what I've heard.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't they get to wear magical underwear too? I'm not trying to be a dick about it, that's what I've heard.

LMAO... and you say I'm fucked up... LOLLL

But now that you mention it... isn't Harry Potter a Mormon in the movie?

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

Trauma-san

Like I said, I've talked about it dozens of times on here, all you have to do is search for it.  I've talked publicly and privately to infinite about it, as well.  In conclusion, I've also talked on here about how I haven't went to church in years, and I'm not even a member.  The underwear thing is partially true, as well.  I never wore it, but I saw people that did.  Not my cup of tea.  If you've ever met a mormon, though, you know they're nice people, and anyone that would talk trash about them is suspect in my opinion.  What is the purpose of knocking good people down? 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What is the purpose of knocking good people down? 

Ask yourself that, you faggot.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I've also talked on here about how I haven't went to church in years, and I'm not even a member. 

You say you talk about it all the time, but really, I didn't know you weren't a Mormon anymore, why did you leave?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)