Author Topic: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!  (Read 2042 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2002, 09:43:20 PM »
its better than Duces&Trayz for sure

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2002, 12:37:55 AM »
I'm going to keep listening to it and hopefully I'll end up liking it.

Juice

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2002, 01:18:44 AM »
It only has a pair of good tracks IMO. Average globally. You all are acting like this is a new classic. But it obviously aint. Just compare it with Death Row's Greatest Hits. That's a classic compila. That's something HOT! This compila is far from the level they reached back in the days. And Kokane is wack! Snoop needs to go back to the roots: Daz, Nate, Soopafly, Tray Deee, RBX, Rage. They can save him, not viceversa.

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2002, 01:50:01 AM »
I haven't posted in awhile , but all these posts are pissing me off.  The new cd is pretty dope, if you like the Bones Soundtrack and Tha Last Meal then you will like this.  But if you didn't like them then you will hate this.  And the 70's thing isn't that much of the album, maybe like 4 songs.  So please keep your opions to yourself.  Snoop will alwayz be the same if he hasn't changed in 10 years what makes  you think he ever is???????
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

themovie

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2002, 02:40:40 AM »
It only has a pair of good tracks IMO. Average globally. You all are acting like this is a new classic. But it obviously aint. Just compare it with Death Row's Greatest Hits. That's a classic compila. That's something HOT! This compila is far from the level they reached back in the days. And Kokane is wack! Snoop needs to go back to the roots: Daz, Nate, Soopafly, Tray Deee, RBX, Rage. They can save him, not viceversa.

AH.
Theres rage,rbx,daz,nate,soopafly.
FOOL

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2002, 02:41:32 AM »
this cd is cool not AMAZING but cool I like everysong on it and what I like about this cd is that its different from the other DoggHouse release...Also for the 70's fever I think that its the whole concept...I think Snoop got influenced by The P-Funk all stars...thats why the cd cover iz fucked up , the first single-video is fucked up and there is ol skool track like the track number 3(dont remember the name.And for LaToiya Williams I think she's tight and Im feelin the song "it feelz good", the girl can sing I also think that Snoopy should release her album first because she can blow up ,an album with production by Jazzy Jeff, Mike city and The Neptunes...what people dont understand is that she bring sumthin new to the table by bringing back that soul shit...and for those who dont digg her style yet ...just listen to some Erykah Badu, Jill Scott or other soul shit..its the same thing.

anyway I'll give this album 8.6/10
and I like all the song except the track "Bitches Threath" and "the track number 3"

themovie

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2002, 02:50:38 AM »
"Bitches Threath" got a fuckin tight beat!

Jome

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2002, 02:57:15 AM »
I was sceptic to this project, but I was delighted to see that it's a dope album.
There's 3-5 tracks I didn't like, like the r'n'b ones and the Kokane solo one.

Juice

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2002, 02:58:03 AM »
AH.
Theres rage,rbx,daz,nate,soopafly.
FOOL

Yeah, with Kokane and East Coast beats.. and with this 70's shit. It sounds like the soundtrack of an old 007 movie!

He needs to back to the roots means that he needs to make music like he used to, str8 gangsta shit, with his Death Row inmates. And he needs to make an hardcore album. Until then, i'll not listen to this wack shit.

You can do whatever you want and i dont give a fuck. That's MY opinion, and you dont have to change it, FOOL.

Juice

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2002, 03:00:10 AM »
Btw you all (myrealname is the first one) talks only about beats. Beat is tight, beat is tight... FUCK THAT. Rap aint only beats. 2Pac never had a good producer and a good beat, and still he sold millions. And Pac dead (Until The End Of Time) sold more than Snoop's last album! With wack beats!

What's the message? Where are the lyrics? Is this gangsta shit? What?

And myrealname stop calling me a 2Pac dickrider, cause the whole board knows how moron you sound when you do it. I'm talking about SNOOP!! What's the message? The lyrics? The flow? Is Snoop a Gangsta, a pimp, a r&b singer or a 70's singer?

themovie

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2002, 03:00:30 AM »

Yeah, with Kokane and East Coast beats.. and with this 70's shit. It sounds like the soundtrack of an old 007 movie!

He needs to back to the roots means that he needs to make music like he used to, str8 gangsta shit, with his Death Row inmates. And he needs to make an hardcore album. Until then, i'll not listen to this wack shit.

You can do whatever you want and i dont give a fuck. That's MY opinion, and you dont have to change it, FOOL.

And i dont give a fuck about u,SILLY BIATCH

themovie

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2002, 03:02:35 AM »
Btw you all (myrealname is the first one) talks only about beats. Beat is tight, beat is tight... FUCK THAT. Rap aint only beats. 2Pac never had a good producer and a good beat, and still he sold millions. And Pac dead (Until The End Of Time) sold more than Snoop's last album! With wack beats!

Listen muthafucka......"Doin it bigg" by E-white and Rbx is better than the previous 3 whole warren g's album in terms of lyrics and beats.

Juice

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2002, 03:05:53 AM »
Listen muthafucka......"Doin it bigg" by E-white and Rbx is better than the previous 3 whole warren g's album in terms of lyrics and beats.

Ahahaha... and who gives a fuck? Nobody was talking about Warren G.

And why u wanna act gangsta on a pc? Silly biatch? Muthafucka? Fool? Cant you write like humans? Or you can only talk like rappers?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2002, 03:06:35 AM »

Snoop Dogg & 2pac didnt have the same goal  every Tupac's song have a message on it because its real personal and shit everysong is like a day in is life

Snoopy rap because I luv to and Like he said in the "motown live show" a few years back  he's just havin fun makin music and its for the fans there aint no goal anymore (actually he still wants to put to WC back on the map)

Juice

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2002, 03:10:32 AM »
actually he still wants to put to WC back on the map

Say what? He betta hook up with Cali rappers then. With Bay Area rappers and producers. With L.A. producers. Etc.. Where are collabos with Spice 1? With E-40? B-Legit? 5150? Killa Tah? JT? Too Short? Outlawz? Etc..

How the fuck can you say he's trying to rep West when he always has the same guests in his cds (his DPGC crew) and East Coast rappers?

And what's the last time we saw Snoop really repping West Coast? I dont remember it...

Dont reply by saying "he had a Lakers jersey or car" or bullshit like that! When is the last time he elevated West Coast music like Pac did? When he took West on his shoulder? He was the leader after Pac left. What he really did? He showed it?