Author Topic: Bellamy's 1st hat-trick  (Read 532 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: Bellamy's 1st hat-trick
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 04:29:26 PM »
The scottish league is a joke, how you get two Champions League places is beyond me, because it guarantees both Rangers & Celtic to qualify. The prime example is Chris Sutton, 2 goals in a season for Chelsea, moves to Scotland and scores like 25+. Was that because Martin O'Neill turned him into a great player, no, it was because he was playing against crap sides every week.

And to Wilz, how many of those players u mentioned didn't come from Rangers, Celtic or Aberdeen?

^ u are so stupid. What would it matter if they came from Rangers Celtic or Aberdeen? they all played in scotland. and what percentage of ur great players came from Man Utd Arsenal or Liverpool? u have 50 million to chose from, we have 5. so i don't understand why u would say Rangers, celtic or Aberdeen. And we deserve two places because not only have Celtic consistently beaten there English opposition they have been doing well on the european scene and it is because of there hard wrok that we were rewarded with another place. I really don't think u should be discussing  this football issue Rastaman as u abviously don't have a wide enough knowledge of this particular topic.

And i that was a good point from mac 10.

celtic have beaten blackburn, man utd (at least twice), tottenham, leeds, liverpool, norwich and drew with arsenal over the last 3/4 years, so u tell me who isn't a good team, who wouldn't compete in the premiership and who doesn't deserve a champions league place season after season

not forgetting the fact that no british club has come close to what we achieved in europe recently

Now aint that the truth  8)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 03:20:47 AM »
not forgetting the fact that no british club has come close to what we achieved in europe recently

Chelsea and Liverpool in the QF's is a bigger achievement then getting to the UEFA cup final.

Everyone knows Rangers & Celtic would be midtable in the Premiership. They wouldn't be able to handle the pressure because there is no walks in the parks everyweek.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 03:35:10 AM »
Great Now go and tell some people who give a shit

''Dubcc's favourite non-dutch team''
Get the fuck out of here

dude, have a bitch and cry ffs.

Hes just letting us know. Fuck you, going around looking for trouble.

Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 03:47:03 AM »

Chelsea and Liverpool in the QF's is a bigger achievement then getting to the UEFA cup final.

Everyone knows Rangers & Celtic would be midtable in the Premiership. They wouldn't be able to handle the pressure because there is no walks in the parks everyweek.

Didn't yo u read the posts. Celtic have consistently beaten English teams, and i think Uefa Cup Final is better than Champions League quarter final. ask the majority of liverpool fans and they would tell u they would rather be in the Eufa cup final with a huge chance of winning it (i know they did) or in the Chamions Leauge quarter final. IMO

[img]

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 03:55:35 AM »
Great Now go and tell some people who give a shit

''Dubcc's favourite non-dutch team''
Get the fuck out of here

dude, have a bitch and cry ffs.

Hes just letting us know. Fuck you, going around looking for trouble.

Looking 4 trouble on a message board ? WTF
Maybe the internet is your real life but no mine

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 04:51:32 AM »
if chelsea make the semis i'd say that would be a better achievement than uefa cup final.

but its not like arsenal or man utd or liverpool or any english club have done that recently.

and the only team to do it are the ones who bought success.

christ, we got there with a worse budget that any premiership club - we practically had no budget at all

knocking out liverpool and blackburn along the way 8)  oh sorry not forgetting barcelona 8)
NO MORE WAR

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 05:26:58 AM »

Didn't yo u read the posts. Celtic have consistently beaten English teams, and i think Uefa Cup Final is better than Champions League quarter final. ask the majority of liverpool fans and they would tell u they would rather be in the Eufa cup final with a huge chance of winning it (i know they did) or in the Chamions Leauge quarter final. IMO

I don't give a flying fuck what you think son, if Celtic were in the Premiership they would be midtable. They wouldn't even come close to a Champions League spot. They would be fighting for a UEFA cup spot with Charlton, Boro etc.

The only reason Liverpool would exchange a QF game in the Champions League for the Final of the UEFA is because they've havent got a chance of beating Juventus, Chelsea/Bayern and then whoever they would get in the final. Ask Chelsea where they would rather be and they would say the QF because they actually have a chance of winning it. I hope they  go all the way personally - and give some Krauts a good shoeing along the way.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 05:32:10 AM »
and the only team to do it are the ones who bought success.

It's called the transfer market. If they have the money they will spend it.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 10:48:38 AM »
pull ya head out your ass bitch

if you had an open mind and read the previous posts u would see that we can and we would compete

we've beaten ^^^^ those teams before, we'd do it again
NO MORE WAR

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 11:01:24 AM »
who cars bout the hat trick? wos the gilr in your sig!!!?

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 03:47:06 AM »
pull ya head out your ass bitch

Come on now, you don't want to be getting in over your head eh?
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 12:10:10 PM »
Are you really trying to tell me I have no authority to speak on football? The point of the Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen line was that outside those three clubs, which other Scottish teams have ever done anything? The fact that there is no competition in Scotland at all is why they don't deserve two CL places, it means Rangers & Celtic are always guaranteed entry into the competition, and therefore the revenue that goes with it. How are any of the other teams in Scotland supposed to compete with that?

Mac 10, half of those English teams you listed Celtic beat in pre-season friendlies (except Liverpool & Blackburn) and therefore the results cannot be taken seriously. If Celtic and Rangers were in the Premiership they would struggle to make the UEFA Cup, because the quality isn't there in their play. They have had success in Europe because European sides aren't used to playing against such aggressive styles of football. But, as this years CL showed, teams have now worked out how to combat this, hence them being eliminated in the first stage.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 02:31:34 PM »
Are you really trying to tell me I have no authority to speak on football? The point of the Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen line was that outside those three clubs, which other Scottish teams have ever done anything? The fact that there is no competition in Scotland at all is why they don't deserve two CL places, it means Rangers & Celtic are always guaranteed entry into the competition, and therefore the revenue that goes with it. How are any of the other teams in Scotland supposed to compete with that?

Mac 10, half of those English teams you listed Celtic beat in pre-season friendlies (except Liverpool & Blackburn) and therefore the results cannot be taken seriously. If Celtic and Rangers were in the Premiership they would struggle to make the UEFA Cup, because the quality isn't there in their play. They have had success in Europe because European sides aren't used to playing against such aggressive styles of football. But, as this years CL showed, teams have now worked out how to combat this, hence them being eliminated in the first stage.

yeh i know, we had a piss easy group  just barca and milan  ::)

dundee united won the european cup in the 80's for ya information

and i SOOO did not see the whole "they were friendlies, they don't mean shit" coming into play

if u knew anything about those games apart from the fact they were friendlies, u would know that they had their best teams out

when we beat man utd at old trafford 4-3 they had a max strength team out including veron and van nistelrooy - who they had just signed

and there is no point even arguing over this because there is no way you would admit that we could seriously compete despite how wrong u may be
NO MORE WAR

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 03:36:09 PM »
and Rastaman i said u shouldnt be commenting on this particular football topic u non readin ass mutha fucka. I think moi and Mac 10 just clamped some SPL hatin mutha fuckas lol Dundee Utd done it, and if u look at Killie they managed to get to the semi final of the fairs cup (old Uefa cup) and to your theres no competition statement rastaman, who is goin to be the top three teams in the premiership for the forseeable future? OMG i didn't expect it to be Chelsea Man U and Arsenal. before Chelsea money it was a two league team. sounds familiar?    CLAMPED

[img]

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 07:52:52 PM »
everytime those european teams come to America to play football....Celtic always gets their butt kicked, i think they won like 1 or 2 games out of two seasons here in America...its funny becuase most of the teams dont use their full squad, just Celtic does.  ;D

Im not dissing celtic...im just sayin how i see it  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008