Author Topic: 5 killed and 15 injured in Red Lake High School, Minnesota shooting  (Read 662 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: 5 killed and 15 injured in Red Lake High School, Minnesota shooting
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2005, 11:31:22 AM »
^ Ha ha, homeboy got plans of his own
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: 5 killed and 15 injured in Red Lake High School, Minnesota shooting
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2005, 07:25:03 PM »
america needs to do something about their gun laws.. this shit keeps happening & ya'll still let people buy guns?

there was some shit on the news here today saying that americans feel so strongly about their 'constitutional right' (#2) to have a gun that NO politician or anyone with power would even suggest having gun control laws because it would be 'career suicide'

anyway u got to think about all the background politics u dont see on tv, have u ever heard about gun's lobby? they're very strong, why do we still roll with polluting cars if ecologic motors have been created 30 years ago? Oil Lobbys, that's the same for guns, laws wont change cuz lobbyz are to strong.