Author Topic: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?  (Read 587 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 07:10:37 PM »
Sikotic Don't Wait For The Game Cuz The Game Don't Wait
1. Bush didn't dupe most of his supporters. Many of the people that voted for him were not loyal supporters. They just chose what they thought was the lesser of 2 evils.

it's amusing that bush would somehow be the lesser of two evils.

Then again, when your country claims there are weapons out in Iraq that will potentially harm us and the government uses it's propagganda and fear to gain it's support, is it really the people's fault? Is it necessarily fair to be anti-american in that case?

absolutely.  especially when it becomes clear that lies and propoganda were told and the guy gets reelected.   if people in a so-called democracy can't  keep their government in check they must be held accountable along with their government.

this complete lack of accountability didn't start with iraq.  you can look  panama, grenada, nicuargua...the u.s. govt has been comitting war crimes for decades and has been completely unchecked by their populace. 

I'm just saying, the shit is hypocritical.

it's not hypocritical.  it's a parasitic relationship.  i'd argue that the u.s. govt has a parasitic relationship with it's constituents.

There's a fine line bewteen wishing your gov't to make improvements, and shit talking the gov't and wishing it's downfall while you're benefitting from it.

it's pretty clear that the govt isn't going to change and improve.  we're speaking in vague terms here but the govt is clearly getting worse.  the american population has made it clear that they are not going to get engaged and force their politicians and govt to reevaluate american foreign and domestic policy.  the american people are just as guilty.

there are genuinely honest people that run for office in america and don't even come close to winning.  the american public must be held accountable for this as they do the voting.

Many people on this board are praying for it's downfall.

probably because they feel that the u.s. and it's policies are detrimental to true progress, peace, stability and prosperity globally.  but the u.s. may be on a path to ruin already.

Eventhough I disagree with a vast majority of its government policies, I wish it would make inprovements. There's a difference.

there is a difference.  wishing doesn't change anything.  there aren't enough people genuinely engaged in bringing about significant changes.  what evidence can you point to that would suggest change is coming?  i'm sure everyone wishing for the downfall of the u.s. would be satisfied if only your wishes came true.  but they probably won't.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 07:47:52 PM »
I think it's safe to say we have a new King Tech on our hands...
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2005, 04:32:42 AM »
I aint got nothing against the american people but the american foreign policy is the worst foreign policy since Hitler for Germany. America should stop interfering in the Balkans we can solve our own problems.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 04:45:05 AM »
I aint got nothing against the american people but the american foreign policy is the worst foreign policy since Hitler for Germany. America should stop interfering in the Balkans we can solve our own problems.
yeah.....  i don't want any more war!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 08:57:14 AM »

What the fukk do u know about King Tech to say whether theres a new one or not? And if this board had a new King Tech, the quality of posts would improve tenfold.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 10:30:14 AM »

I think we should all agree on that

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 11:18:55 AM »

I think we should all agree on that

we all CANT agree on that. Even something as simple as saying No to destruction and oppression, we cant even achieve a consensus on that because entire peoples, ideologies, countries and political/economic systems are based on war. Its based on the death industry. Its the reason why America is constantly at someones throat, this is a business. And as long as one countries "interests" extend to any part of the globe and they are the sole superpower, war will continue to be beneficial.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2005, 12:25:31 PM »

What the fukk do u know about King Tech to say whether theres a new one or not? And if this board had a new King Tech, the quality of posts would improve tenfold.
::)hubris is self destructive, my friend...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2005, 03:50:38 PM »

Maybe its because you think we're friends, thats why my name was in ya mouth, which it shouldnt have been.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2005, 06:24:03 PM »

Maybe its because you think we're friends, thats why my name was in ya mouth, which it shouldnt have been.

LMAO

How are you still going around talking like you have any weight on this board?

You're a known plagiarizer. Anything you say from here on out has to be taken with a grain of salt. How do people know you aren't faking your posts like you did before?

I'll remind you once again, you’re a fake, a fraud, a phony.

rafsta

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2005, 06:31:19 PM »
I am more anti-american then I am anti-bush, think about it... its the dumass red neck america that voted for such a damn fool... FUCK U.S.A and Fcuk bush too... i met three american punks the other day, fuck em, i was drunken enough to fight em all, luckily i was with some trusty poms and they held me back...

hustla_4eva

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2005, 07:44:18 PM »
^ The man is African, he aint American. He says it in plain English. He lives in America cuz its a better living, but he doesnt have any emotional attachment to a place he doesnt consider home. Whats so hard not to understand.

he doesn't say that, quote him

u cant blame the person who confuses himself in anti-american and anti-bush, look wht tht asshole is doin, like the dood above me said hez flyin hundreds of people from where they came from...wht comments do u Xpect from those people....r they gona be anti-americans or anti-bush......or BOTH?.....its not tht people confuse it, its the situation they r put in, and matter of fact its the US govt. tht confuses these peoples mind to become an Anti-American. i grew up in US all my life too man, but i aint callin this place my home......i simply aint.....kaz i aint from here......im African, and thts where my roots are, so tths my mothaphukin home.

you talk a lot of shit, but you are a fucking hypocrite

why don't you move to africa if you like it so much better over there?

i really look down to people like you

ur the biggest fuknut ive seen in my life  u dumb piece of shit, im in states gettin all the loot i can, and why the fuk do i even gota tell u why i aint in Africa. u dumb shit, how the fuk can u look down @ people like me, when every black mothafuka in this godamn country calls africa theyre first home, and thts y a millions of dollars from every rapper goes down to Africa to support it. mothafucka LOOK UP TO ME, im done givin attention to ur fag ass
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 07:51:50 PM by hustla_4eva »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2005, 08:54:06 AM »

LMAO

How are you still going around talking like you have any weight on this board?

You're a known plagiarizer. Anything you say from here on out has to be taken with a grain of salt. How do people know you aren't faking your posts like you did before?

I'll remind you once again, you’re a fake, a fraud, a phony.

I walk around with weight, because faggot name ONE issue where motherfuckers can speak to me. Name one thread where u sonned me, name one conflict where YOU taught me something. Bitch, I been puttin ignorant faggot Americans in check for three years. You cant rise from the dead and speak on me.

One assasination speaks for 800 years?  8)

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2005, 04:37:29 AM »
^ The man is African, he aint American. He says it in plain English. He lives in America cuz its a better living, but he doesnt have any emotional attachment to a place he doesnt consider home. Whats so hard not to understand.

he doesn't say that, quote him

u cant blame the person who confuses himself in anti-american and anti-bush, look wht tht asshole is doin, like the dood above me said hez flyin hundreds of people from where they came from...wht comments do u Xpect from those people....r they gona be anti-americans or anti-bush......or BOTH?.....its not tht people confuse it, its the situation they r put in, and matter of fact its the US govt. tht confuses these peoples mind to become an Anti-American. i grew up in US all my life too man, but i aint callin this place my home......i simply aint.....kaz i aint from here......im African, and thts where my roots are, so tths my mothaphukin home.

you talk a lot of shit, but you are a fucking hypocrite

why don't you move to africa if you like it so much better over there?

i really look down to people like you

ur the biggest fuknut ive seen in my life  u dumb piece of shit, im in states gettin all the loot i can, and why the fuk do i even gota tell u why i aint in Africa. u dumb shit, how the fuk can u look down @ people like me, when every black mothafuka in this godamn country calls africa theyre first home, and thts y a millions of dollars from every rapper goes down to Africa to support it. mothafucka LOOK UP TO ME, im done givin attention to ur fag ass

you're talking so much shit about america, yet you're making your money IN america. that's fuckin hypocrite. go to your "own" country to build it up and stop talking shit.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2005, 09:32:28 AM »
you're talking so much shit about america, yet you're making your money IN america. that's fuckin hypocrite. go to your "own" country to build it up and stop talking shit.

this coming from the man that is willing to pull his panties up and make a run for the border the moment he sees a suspicious looking muslim ::)

peace