Author Topic: Eazy-E in the White House  (Read 732 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eazy-E in the White House
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2005, 10:21:35 AM »
wow...i didnt know this........

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
Ha, Ha, Damn Eazy was crazy, there's nobody like him anymore.

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2005, 11:34:38 AM »
lol..that is gangster,...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2005, 11:45:22 AM »
Eazy wasnt a Rebublican but I bet he was conservative since he came up on his own without groverments help, which is a conservative principal.

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2005, 11:51:26 AM »
Are there pics from that scenario?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2005, 01:51:48 PM »
Eazy wasnt a Rebublican but I bet he was conservative since he came up on his own without groverments help, which is a conservative principal.

just like 2Pac was a liberal, with lyrics talking about reperations, and supporting abortion. I mean come on. Keep politics outta it or I can post so many lyrics on your hero with liberal support you'd switch parties... lol.

As for Eazy, that shit was funny, but he caught a lot of flake from ghetto ass muthaphukkaz. People were just confused by the whole thing, it was like... wtf, how'd he get in. The reason he was saying he ain't no Republican is because people thought he was and basically the ghetto is not no fans of Republicans. The poor just tolerate the Republicans, you don't even want to know what we think of Republicans.

LMAO, I never read that Eazy E article, I am sure that was a classic Source interview. Aww, when the Source was great, when Eazy E was on the radio all the time with his solo album, N.W.A. was one, the west was rising and the east was also the shit, and the rule was no biting allowed. memories.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »
Eazy pauses, thinking back on it with a smile. "I probably coulda hit him with a rock bit if I was a little closer I coulda just stabbed and shanked the fuck out of him with an ink pen."

LOL Thrown a rock at him? I could just imagine this short black guy throwing a rock at the president and all the secret service diving in front of it.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2005, 06:10:42 PM »
i got a Source where he talks about it heres wut he says quoted from The Source July 1994:

"And His Lunch with George Bush? "I was sent an invatation," he says. "I make donations to things like Make A Wish Foundation and Athletes and Entertainers for Kids so i was on some list that as a person who might donate to their cause. I dont have shit to do with it; Im not a Republican. I just went to see what these muthafuckas was talkin' about." Eazy pauses, thinking back on it with a smile. "When they found out later I was there they freaked out, like how could you let this guy in, this guy who talks about fuckin up the police. Think about it, Im sittin right near the President, right near this man that niggas wanna kill. I probably coulda hit him with a rock bit if I was a little closer I coulda just stabbed and shanked the fuck out of him with an ink pen."

That was a classic interview......they don't make rappers like that anymore!

R.I.P. Eazy

dexter

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2005, 11:00:36 AM »
rip EZ

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2005, 11:39:52 AM »
Eazy pauses, thinking back on it with a smile. "I probably coulda hit him with a rock bit if I was a little closer I coulda just stabbed and shanked the fuck out of him with an ink pen."

LOL Thrown a rock at him? I could just imagine this short black guy throwing a rock at the president and all the secret service diving in front of it.
lmao!

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2005, 01:38:25 PM »
lol i could imagine there faces when Eazy mutha fuckin E sits down at the table for dinner lmao

[img]

hiphopthugsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2005, 06:42:15 PM »
OMG thank you for postin that interview up.....LMAO I remember reading that shit in 94, HIP HOP needs EAZY E nowadays. He was crazy, and straight comedy at the same time....