Author Topic: Who Are The Legends Of West Coast Hip-Hop? ...let the debate begin  (Read 537 times)

TRAGNIEW

• Lil Geezy
Re: Who Are The Legends Of West Coast Hip-Hop? ...let the debate begin
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2005, 01:33:09 AM »
WHO EVER SAID E-40 WASN'T A LEGEND IS STUPID AS HELL !! HES NOT JUST A WESTCOAST LEGEND HES A HIP HOP LEGEND PERIOD !!!  AND FOR THE DUDE WHO NAMED ALL HIS HITS YOU FORGOT ONE OF HIS BEST HITS ""WOLF TICKETS """"!!

WOLF TICKETS""" ALONE MAKES HIM A FUCKIN LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColdManey

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2005, 01:36:49 AM »
WHO EVER SAID E-40 WASN'T A LEGEND IS STUPID AS HELL !! HES NOT JUST A WESTCOAST LEGEND HES A HIP HOP LEGEND PERIOD !!!  AND FOR THE DUDE WHO NAMED ALL HIS HITS YOU FORGOT ONE OF HIS BEST HITS ""WOLF TICKETS """"!!

Haha, like I said, i aint got time to name em all. The ones I listed was just off the top of my head. Too many slumpers.

ColdManey

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2005, 01:41:13 AM »
why you hatin before the cd is even finnished. BIRDSNEST

I aint hate on you at all. You the one that sayin E 40 aint shit. So if E 40 is nobody, then who the fuck is you? Maybe you got some fire, I dont know, but I can damn near guarantee that you aint gonna be the factor that 40 is and has been since 89 at no point in your career. Creativity and influence like his dont come around too often.

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2005, 01:42:14 AM »
WHO EVER SAID E-40 WASN'T A LEGEND IS STUPID AS HELL !! HES NOT JUST A WESTCOAST LEGEND HES A HIP HOP LEGEND PERIOD !!! AND FOR THE DUDE WHO NAMED ALL HIS HITS YOU FORGOT ONE OF HIS BEST HITS ""WOLF TICKETS """"!!

::)

i'm sure if you ask someone in the mall "do you know Wolf Tickets?" that person would give a negative reply

i even dare to bet 90% of the visitors of this forum don't even know that track. what drugs are you on

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2005, 01:54:35 AM »
To Say E-40 is not a legend is absurd. He made up half of most of the slang used in Rap today. I heard he was even writing a Slang book too. Wasnt there even a MTV special on how E-40 helped Lil Jon make up most of his songs phrases and stuff?

Okka

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2005, 02:25:58 AM »
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Ice Cube
DPG
Eazy-E
Nate Dogg
Warren G
Cypress Hill
Xzibit
2Pac

These people are legends to me...

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2005, 03:44:19 AM »
To Say E-40 is not a legend is absurd. He made up half of most of the slang used in Rap today. I heard he was even writing a Slang book too. Wasnt there even a MTV special on how E-40 helped Lil Jon make up most of his songs phrases and stuff?
yup i agree with that, being underrated doesn't mean your not a legend, can't believe no one mentioned Mr. Flamboyant....

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2005, 07:10:18 AM »
any nigga who don't put Eazy-E on they list know absolutley nuttin about west coast hip hop. If it wasnt for E yaall wouldnt even know bout Cube, Dre, SNoop or even 2pac.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2005, 09:23:25 AM »

so E-40 came up with YEEEEEEEEEAH, WHAAAAT, OOOOOOOOOOOOK?

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2005, 09:49:01 AM »
N.W.A., Shock G.

biggt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2005, 11:22:31 AM »
THA DOGG POUND GANGSTAZ ALL U OTHER FOOLS WE CONSIDER SECONDARY
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 11:24:47 AM by biggt »

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2005, 03:33:16 PM »
i would consider Mack 10 more of a legend than WC .... but he's not a legend .. anyway .. yet
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2005, 03:38:42 PM »
Digital Underground might be considered legends but i dont think so even though they were the first to rap about pussy and shit...

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2005, 04:35:27 PM »
Shit why you always gotta hate on Bay Area legends? Like i said, E-40 is a fucking BAY AREA LEGEND. Shit, E-40 & Too $hort are true legends for any fan of the Bay Area rap! Dont disrespect them. They aint as commercial as 2Pac, 50 Cent, Game, Eminem, etc.. but they still OG's. BAY AREA LEGENDS for damn sure, and if you try to neglect it then you a hater!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »
Shit why you always gotta hate on Bay Area legends? Like i said, E-40 is a fucking BAY AREA LEGEND. Shit, E-40 & Too $hort are true legends for any fan of the Bay Area rap! Dont disrespect them. They aint as commercial as 2Pac, 50 Cent, Game, Eminem, etc.. but they still OG's. BAY AREA LEGENDS for damn sure, and if you try to neglect it then you a hater!

E-40 and Too $hort are a definetly Westcoast Legends and if anybody disagrees their just plain ignorant.