Author Topic: Michael Jackson's Trial just got 5 times larger  (Read 403 times)

Christoffer_

• Lil Geezy
Re: Michael Jackson's Trial just got 5 times larger
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 06:44:45 AM »
Kid fucker or not, he`s still a maniac. Lock him up please, I don`t want a person like that to be running free. The man is almost 50 years old and think he`s a child, haha

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 06:46:15 AM »
Yeah; I don't like people that start sentences with "Kid Fucker" , either, so lets lock your ass up.  Do you see how ludicrious a comment like that is?  I don't like your name, you misspelled it, lets lock you up. 

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 07:21:12 AM »
Trauma, thanks for the daily updates.  The prosecution continues to fumble their case.  I can't wait till the defense gets their turn.

Christoffer_

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 07:39:14 AM »
Trauma: I`m from Norway, we spell it like that here you ignorant, dumb child. Now, you can go back to your favourite hobby: defending pedofiles. Ti hi hi hi

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 07:53:28 AM »
Trauma: I`m from Norway, we spell it like that here you ignorant, dumb child. Now, you can go back to your favourite hobby: defending pedofiles. Ti hi hi hi

Wow, you're ignorant. Maybe you just missed the part where Trauma is looking for a bullshit reason to lock someone up, similar to the bullshit reason you mentioned?

Calling Trauma a ignorant dumb child, you must be really new here  ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2005, 08:04:28 AM »

Wow, you're ignorant. Maybe you just missed the part where Trauma is looking for a bullshit reason to lock someone up, similar to the bullshit reason you mentioned?

Calling Trauma a ignorant dumb child, you must be really new here  ;D
that´s  a matter of opinion...no, trauma´s alright, in general. and that norwegian kid could learn to spell himself. ti hi hi hi

and as for the case, i´m not really following it, but i did realize it´s getting more and more difficult for the defense. I got a premonition Michael could get tangled up in something, some contradiction or whatever, even without actually being guilty

Christoffer_

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2005, 08:17:55 AM »
If dumb child is wrong, how about: fat, stupid american? Does that description fit him better?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 08:30:05 AM »
If dumb child is wrong, how about: fat, stupid american? Does that description fit him better?

how about you shut up

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 12:26:06 PM »
Michael Jackson lost his virginity when he was 32. Now that's a sad detail and they're using it against him in trial. Trauma can probably tell you a little better, but it's something about a tape of Michael being on the phone talking to a 9 year old kid about it. I don't know the whole story, that's just what I heard.

lol @ Christoffer disliking Americans, but yet he's posting on a messageboard full of Americans  ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 12:28:59 PM by Elevz the Funkadelic brother »

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 12:39:36 PM »
How many people in America think "We should leave terrorists alone, and they won't bug us"?  It's the same thing.  Michael thought if he just appeased these people, they'd go away.

Think about it.  You have a boy in 93 accuse him, he pays him off.  You have another mom, accuse him of doing something three years before, immediately following the first case (she didn't say anything had happened until the other kid got his settlement)... so Michael pays her 2 million dollars too.  Finally, you have another kid start saying things in 03, Michael fights it.

It's really not that big of a deal, he twice made a bad decision, and now he's fighting it after being burned, twice.  He's not gonna let it happen a third time, and incidentally through the court, all the evidence of the first two cases is going to come out, to either clear his name or condemn him. 

Well, if he aint guilty, its only stupid to pay the money. Cause many mothers and children will think it is easy money, so more and more people wil sue him

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2005, 01:39:56 PM »
Well, if he aint guilty, its only stupid to pay the money. Cause many mothers and children will think it is easy money, so more and more people wil sue him

Well, having a trial against you for child molesting isn't really the ultimate way for promoting your own music. He just hadn't expected all the others to sue him over the same thing as well.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2005, 02:28:04 PM »
truth is noone knows if his guilty or nto apart from the boys and micheal himself, everyone can say his gettin framed, or he did it

but its more than just one kid whos accused him of being funny with them so like its a matter of, has everyone done it for the money or is there really something going on

if he did it, as big a fan of him i am, he should go to the most fucked up prison ever and if he didnt, which i hope he hasnt and i dont think he has.......hopefully people will leave him alone and let him get on with his life and music!

i'll beleive the judge,lol

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2005, 05:39:06 PM »
How many people in America think "We should leave terrorists alone, and they won't bug us"?  It's the same thing.  Michael thought if he just appeased these people, they'd go away.

Think about it.  You have a boy in 93 accuse him, he pays him off.  You have another mom, accuse him of doing something three years before, immediately following the first case (she didn't say anything had happened until the other kid got his settlement)... so Michael pays her 2 million dollars too.  Finally, you have another kid start saying things in 03, Michael fights it.

It's really not that big of a deal, he twice made a bad decision, and now he's fighting it after being burned, twice.  He's not gonna let it happen a third time, and incidentally through the court, all the evidence of the first two cases is going to come out, to either clear his name or condemn him. 

I agree.  I also think it's good to fight terrorists, but half of Americans don't.  See the similarity? 

It doesn't matter if you AGREE or DISAGREE with Michael paying the people off.  All you have to do is understand that it would be a reaction possible to him.  He claims Sony & Pepsi (his two major sponsers at the time) told him to pay the two cases off, because they didn't want it to hurt his image and ruin their cash cow. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2005, 05:41:01 PM »
Poor guy will have a bad rap for the rest of his life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2005, 05:46:35 PM »
truth is noone knows if his guilty or nto apart from the boys and micheal himself, everyone can say his gettin framed, or he did it

but its more than just one kid whos accused him of being funny with them so like its a matter of, has everyone done it for the money or is there really something going on

if he did it, as big a fan of him i am, he should go to the most fucked up prison ever and if he didnt, which i hope he hasnt and i dont think he has.......hopefully people will leave him alone and let him get on with his life and music!

i'll beleive the judge,lol

peace

Really believing the judge I guess is all you CAN do.  It's brought out in front of a jury, whatever they decide will have to stick.

TODAYS NEWS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The psychiatrist testified, that interviewed Gavin, and therefore got the D.A.'s office involved.  The mother didn't call the police; she first took the boy to a lawyer, he told the lawyer, then the lawyer (Which was the same one who settled with Michael in 1993 with the other boy... hmm, strange that she chose THAT lawyer, right?)... anyways, the lawyer took the boy to a psychiatrist (THE SAME ONE THAT SAW THE BOY IN 93), and once again called the D.A.'s office.  After the D.A.'s office started it's investigation, the D.A. got the sheriff's department involved.  Again; nobody called the police, only a lawyer.

Anyways, the psychiatrist said that children rarely make up sex allegations.

Thomas Mesereau (defense) then simply reminded the Psychiatrist that he had published articles in the past called "Lets stop the witchunt for child molestors", and had once PUBLISHED an article saying that 40 percent of Sexual Allegations were false.

So which is it?  

The psychiatrist had also written in his own published articles, that many times he had found that a mother or father had actually made a child believe that they had been molested, when they in fact hadn't.  

More and more contradictions.  The guy himself has said that 40% of allegations are false, and that parents sometimes make their children lie about it.