Author Topic: heres what xzibit said.....  (Read 885 times)

acbaylove

Re: heres what exzibit said.....
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2005, 04:28:29 PM »
He's just addicted to Game's cock.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: heres what xzibit said.....
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2005, 04:57:35 PM »
addicted to beef- game seems to be makin a lot of beef wit people latley so addicted to game??

im startin to hate on game now he is dissin everybody whos next???
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2005, 06:16:17 PM »
wish these rapper's would just stick to music
and let this kid shit die...

word

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2005, 06:18:38 PM »
lol i just realised tha thread starter spelt X's name wrong....it's Xzibit, not Exzibit... :)
oh my god :o..lets kill him :)

hahaha.....my bad mufuckas.....i was really sleepy at the time......ima go change it now...... :)

wtf...ive changed it to "xzibit" twice and it keeps goin back to "exzibit"

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2005, 06:24:28 PM »
dont worry u have modded the thread title its still gonna say the OG on the Re: cus its a reply of the post b4 and b4 etc since someone changed it my post will be Re: Heres what xzibit said

At least u had the right name ish. my Kurupt streetz iz a mutha Cd Says

ZIZbit Who da Fuck is Zizbit!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2005, 08:10:08 AM »
lol..this shit is so funny to me..  You all talk about how cocky the Game is when half the mothafuccin' rap industry thinks they're cocky.  Just because he don't like Yukmouth, Xzibit and a few other bay area rappers, doesn't mean shit.  That's apart the rap game now days.  I'm starting to think this site is eastcnn.com or some shit like that cuz if half of you niggaz are really from the West, I wouldn't think we would dogging our own MC's like we do.  It's funny to me, cuz when I talk to cats on the street (niggaz who don't be all over the  internet), they all feeling anybody coming from the west, they're not biased and they don't feel like they have to choose sides just to make the next nigga happy.  I see that the Game fans on this site gets hated on big time cuz they're Game fans and that's fucked up.  We all love westcoast music and support westcoast artist.  I like Game, Yuk, Xzbit and a whole lot more from the west, I can care less if them niggaz beefin' with eacth other or not. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2005, 10:19:51 AM »
Tat's real grown up talk, Game's mind hasn't fully developed or somethin because he acts like a child.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acbaylove

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2005, 02:31:04 PM »
lol..this shit is so funny to me..  You all talk about how cocky the Game is when half the mothafuccin' rap industry thinks they're cocky.  Just because he don't like Yukmouth, Xzibit and a few other bay area rappers, doesn't mean shit.  That's apart the rap game now days.  I'm starting to think this site is eastcnn.com or some shit like that cuz if half of you niggaz are really from the West, I wouldn't think we would dogging our own MC's like we do. It's funny to me, cuz when I talk to cats on the street (niggaz who don't be all over the  internet), they all feeling anybody coming from the west, they're not biased and they don't feel like they have to choose sides just to make the next nigga happy.  I see that the Game fans on this site gets hated on big time cuz they're Game fans and that's fucked up.  We all love westcoast music and support westcoast artist.  I like Game, Yuk, Xzbit and a whole lot more from the west, I can care less if them niggaz beefin' with eacth other or not.

Man it's hard not to take sides when you love Bay Area music and Yukmouth, The Regime, C-BO, the West Coast Mafia crew, Guce, Messy Marv, JT The Bigga Figga and shit i forgot a lot of them are beefing with Game. It's hard not to take sides when you like Xzibit cause he's a West Coast OG and Game is saying he "hates Xzibit" and that "he's bullshit". It's hard not to take sides when you like East Coast rap and Game is having beef with 50 Cent, G-Unit, Domination, Joe Budden, Jay-Z, etc..

Game loves this drama.

So i dunno why it should be considered wrong for his own potential fans to take sides in his beef. If he doesnt want it to happen, he can simply quit beefing with the whole world! Since he's continuing to beef with everybody, probably that's what he wanted! Cause he got Dre on his back and he's untouchable.

specityo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2005, 05:45:38 PM »
Xzibit is on point. He coming from a wiser perspective but Xzibit is gonna learn.
looking for mc's for this group shit hit a nigga up dontcare818@hotmail.com

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2005, 07:54:51 PM »

dope interview :D