Author Topic: Summer 2006....Tech invades the U.K. (London in July)  (Read 299 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Summer 2006....Tech invades the U.K. (London in July)
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 01:33:51 AM »
London def. got some Grimey ass hoods! I suggest nobody sleep on that shit, be carefull

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 11:39:54 AM »
why would u wanna come visit a ghetto? is it exciting for you to see how the lower class lives?

Because being the person who i am, i aint tryin to go to london to kick it in the rich places tryin to act bougie.
Im ghetto, its in me and the way I am, and my upbringin, its an environment im most comfortable in

in 6 months, catch me smoking with some rude bwoy yardies

quit lyin, if u were raised in the ghetto why aint u tryin to see the nicer side of life for once? just admit, you are from an affluent neighborhood and it thrills you a little to see urban decay and get a taste of how the indigenous ppl be livin. its all good man, i see college kids like u all the time rollin around oakland with their friends that aint live there. u aint nothin new

Shut the fuck up trash. We 're not all raised like you. What u know about 4th yr university bitch. Next year take my fam out the projects u hoe ass chump.

I got peeps in UK . They hold me down.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 11:50:26 AM »
you goto be a damn fool to get mugged in london... theres cops every street corner.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 12:36:17 PM »
if i was you i'd hit up brighton... plenty ho's and clubs... dodgy areas are usually south of a city.
yea he should goto brighton thats where all the poofs are, oh yeah check out soho too

Haha yeah got warned about that ^^

Nice thread..i'm heading over there late May. Essex for a bit, then got a Euro tour lined up, then probably heading South for the summer i've heard there's some nice beaches down there (not as good as ours though) in and around Cornwall.

Any UK people know when Reading tickets come out this year? I want to grab one before they sell out.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
keep an eye on nme.com for info on reading

cornwall has some nice spots (as does north devon).. i'm down that end of the country so its only a 2 or 3 hour drive for me.. last summer i went to newquay ('surf capital'..) which gets mad busy.. and went to another common surf spot bude which was kinda shit coz of the weather when i went.. also went to a little known spot called croyde which i love.. but theres nothing there but 2 really nice pubs, a good beach and a campsite

essex to cornwall is a 6 odd hour drive.. its essentially opposite ends of the country.. and there arent any decent roads (no motorway) across the south of the country..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 03:18:09 PM »
m3, a303 for going across the south

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Tha_shiznit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 05:15:18 PM »
If you want 2 get mugged, go Brixton.
I don't think it's possible to not get mugged there.
I mean even Croydon's bad and that's a rich district.
Dunno where you get the cops everystreet corner idea  ???

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 05:51:54 PM »
ey Don Rizzle u still on that non blazing tip or u smokin still?

lets run a session
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 12:00:08 AM »
If you want 2 get mugged, go Brixton.
I don't think it's possible to not get mugged there.
I mean even Croydon's bad and that's a rich district.
Dunno where you get the cops everystreet corner idea  ???

in london fool !

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2006, 03:47:15 AM »
hey tech get at me man...ill give you a trip round da manor....score sum weed an snort...if you in london hit up chinawhites and funky budhha...gotta be well off....im bout an hr or 2 outta london....grime scenes fuckn jumpin...when u out here.???..ill try get some show dates...you should try catch a west ham game too....hit up sum pubs....

an mid essex is fuckn ill.....go clubb'n..you guranteed a lay....cornwalls nice as well...i been pretty much all over dat side of da country...

but yeah if ya need.... 8) or... :-X....holla....