Author Topic: Tell me the Lakers don't need a REAL head coach...  (Read 744 times)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Tell me the Lakers don't need a REAL head coach...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 02:21:28 AM »
Lakers play like they lost hope.

thats what im sayin tho, they lost hope when Rudy T retired. It was Kobe's job to get the team going, he's supposed to be the leader. The coach is the coach, but every team needs a leader on the floor, in the locker room, etc. Kobe didnt step up to that challenge.

you're a stupid moron. what do u mean he hasn't stepped up to the challenge? i bet u havn't watched one laker game all season. you're just going by their record. kobe is always talking to his teamates on the floor, trying to lead them. Frank Hamblin is a horrible coach bottom line.. hes might be a good assistant but thats as far as he'll go in NBA. Lakers had a winning record when Rudy T was their. once he leaves, everything went down the drain.

look at the Denver Nuggets. Earlier this season they were on there way to be the worst team in the NBA  Now look at them Once George Karl took over they're a totally diffrent team and playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. That just shows you how important a coach could be.

Lakers need to get a Larry Brown. Hes a winner. LA also needs to make alot of trades this offseason. This team was horribly put together by Mitch Kupchak. He should be fired.  As long as LA has point guards like chucky atkins & tierre brown they will never be a playoff team.

you arent allowed to comment, u have a picture of Kobe in your sig lol. How is this "leadership" thing so difficult to understand for some of you retards? Directing players ON the court, isnt necessarily "leading". Its about motivating them. Obviously Kobe doesnt motivate them. Just because he "talks" to them on the court, doesnt mean SHIT. If one approach to motivating doesnt work...a "leader" will find another that does. Every one of u Kobe fans finds a new person or persons to blame for everything. Never once saying that the so called "leader" is to blame for the team bein shitty. If the team was winning, youd be the first to say how he should be the MVP. But when they lose...its everyone elses fault. Get off his dick...

King Of L.A.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 02:40:56 AM »

thats what im sayin tho, they lost hope when Rudy T retired. It was Kobe's job to get the team going, he's supposed to be the leader. The coach is the coach, but every team needs a leader on the floor, in the locker room, etc. Kobe didnt step up to that challenge.

you're a stupid moron. what do u mean he hasn't stepped up to the challenge? i bet u havn't watched one laker game all season. you're just going by their record. kobe is always talking to his teamates on the floor, trying to lead them. Frank Hamblin is a horrible coach bottom line.. hes might be a good assistant but thats as far as he'll go in NBA. Lakers had a winning record when Rudy T was their. once he leaves, everything went down the drain.

look at the Denver Nuggets. Earlier this season they were on there way to be the worst team in the NBA  Now look at them Once George Karl took over they're a totally diffrent team and playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. That just shows you how important a coach could be.

Lakers need to get a Larry Brown. Hes a winner. LA also needs to make alot of trades this offseason. This team was horribly put together by Mitch Kupchak. He should be fired.  As long as LA has point guards like chucky atkins & tierre brown they will never be a playoff team.

you arent allowed to comment, u have a picture of Kobe in your sig lol. How is this "leadership" thing so difficult to understand for some of you retards? Directing players ON the court, isnt necessarily "leading". Its about motivating them. Obviously Kobe doesnt motivate them. Just because he "talks" to them on the court, doesnt mean SHIT. If one approach to motivating doesnt work...a "leader" will find another that does. Every one of u Kobe fans finds a new person or persons to blame for everything. Never once saying that the so called "leader" is to blame for the team bein shitty. If the team was winning, youd be the first to say how he should be the MVP. But when they lose...its everyone elses fault. Get off his dick...

the fact that u point out my sig to validate your statement proves that you have a weak argument.  what u said is 100% bullshit. theres 12 other players on the roster. are u gonna blame kobe for tierre brown playing awful every night? the team sucks period. is that so hard to understand? You Lost period. fuck outta here white boy.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2005, 02:58:34 AM »

the fact that u point out my sig to validate your statement proves that you have a weak argument.  what u said is 100% bullshit. theres 12 other players on the roster. are u gonna blame kobe for tierre brown playing awful every night? the team sucks period. is that so hard to understand? You Lost period. fuck outta here white boy.

white boy? lol. Now i know you fuckin stupid. Youre obviously just some bitch ass Kobe dickrider that thinks he cant do anything wrong. Take that shit to back to LA.  Like i said, the rest of the world see's what im talkin about except for u few blind laker fans...wait, not laker fans....kobe fans. If the so called "leader" isnt to blame when the team loses....then dont give him the credit when the team wins. A real leader places the blame on his own shoulders when his team loses. Looks at himeself and wonders what he coulda done better. If you think Kobe's that type of guy behind the camera...then i wanna do business with you homeboy, cus you a sucka. Id back him up a lil if his attitude was better. But he's a selfish little bitch....one day yall will open your eyes.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2005, 03:09:49 AM »
you obvious some euro fag who doesn't watch basketball. i would say he was selfish when he first came into the league. the first 2 yrs he was a ball hog but kobe is far from selfish now. ask yourself how does someone who averages the most assist on the team selfish? that alone proves your argument is bullshit. you lost faggot. get the fuck outta here. you're not qualified to talk about basketball.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2005, 06:39:01 AM »
LoL@not being qualified to talk about basketball when you are from Europe and/or white.
The most funny thing is: If a black person has a nice job, and wears a suit, (white thing) he's successful and shit, positive. If an American talks about soccer, he's open minded and shit, positive. If a white dude wears shiny hiphop gear he's a wigger, negative. If a European talks about basketball he automatically doesnt know shit and is a wannabe and also a hypocrite if he is against the Bush lol, negative.
I love double standards. Asshole.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chad

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 09:36:17 AM »
anytime u have a selfish knucklehead like bryant on ur team, odds are not good....he could get away with it while shaq was there, butnow he's done
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2005, 09:46:59 AM »
LoL@not being qualified to talk about basketball when you are from Europe and/or white.
The most funny thing is: If a black person has a nice job, and wears a suit, (white thing) he's successful and shit, positive. If an American talks about soccer, he's open minded and shit, positive. If a white dude wears shiny hiphop gear he's a wigger, negative. If a European talks about basketball he automatically doesnt know shit and is a wannabe and also a hypocrite if he is against the Bush lol, negative.

LMAO!  Speak up man, speak up!

Like the guy said earlier, there is a medium.  Kobe plays unselfishly for a while, then he decides to take this over by himself and starts jacking up stupid shots.  One can argue that he is a team player...and one can argue that he's selfish.  Kobe does both.  A good player knows when to be selfish and when to be a team player.  Jordan earned his team's respect by taking over when he had to, but he could come right back down to earth and pass the ball to Kerr or Paxson to win the game.  Kobe goes up and starts taking over and never comes back down.  Kobe has killed his team in the fourth quarter by taking a lot of uneccesary shots.  That is why, when Walton passed up and gave the ball back to Kobe, the team lost.  Imagine what was going through Walton's head..."Okay, Kobe's got it, time's winding down...come on Kobe, shoot it, you know you want to...WHAT THE FUCK!  He's passing it!  Give it back moron, he doesn't want you to have the ball!"
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2005, 09:52:31 AM »

You're 100% right! Teams don't need coaches anymore, they only need star players for motivation!...You're really dumber than I thought, man...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2005, 09:56:59 AM »

LMAO!  Speak up man, speak up!

Like the guy said earlier, there is a medium.  Kobe plays unselfishly for a while, then he decides to take this over by himself and starts jacking up stupid shots.  One can argue that he is a team player...and one can argue that he's selfish.  Kobe does both.  A good player knows when to be selfish and when to be a team player.  Jordan earned his team's respect by taking over when he had to, but he could come right back down to earth and pass the ball to Kerr or Paxson to win the game.  Kobe goes up and starts taking over and never comes back down.  Kobe has killed his team in the fourth quarter by taking a lot of uneccesary shots.  That is why, when Walton passed up and gave the ball back to Kobe, the team lost.  Imagine what was going through Walton's head..."Okay, Kobe's got it, time's winding down...come on Kobe, shoot it, you know you want to...WHAT THE FUCK!  He's passing it!  Give it back moron, he doesn't want you to have the ball!"

Naww, you see, the thing is Walton isn't a Kerr or Paxson...Lakers don't have those players, Kerr and Paxson were smart players who knew what to do when it came down to it... Who drew up the plays and told them what to do? That's right...Phil Jackson, the COACH...You idiots just keep proving my point furthermore without realiztion...PeACe

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 09:58:56 AM »
you obvious some euro fag who doesn't watch basketball. i would say he was selfish when he first came into the league. the first 2 yrs he was a ball hog but kobe is far from selfish now. ask yourself how does someone who averages the most assist on the team selfish? that alone proves your argument is bullshit. you lost faggot. get the fuck outta here. you're not qualified to talk about basketball.

Check this out, im from San Diego dummy. And before u argue back, u should actually read...and TRY to understand what you are reading fool. Selfish doesnt just mean ON the court, its overall. He's a spoiled little brat, fact. If tha attention aint on him...he's gonna cry, bitch, and moan until it is. And this time, he bitched and moaned enough to make the Lakers a losing organization this year. He basically killed his reputation this year. The funny thing is, he wanted the spotlight. Now he got it, and he isnt even considered one of the top 3, 4 players in the league. When Shaq was there, Kobe was considered one of the top 3, 4 in the league....and by some even number 1 or 2 in the league. As for tha Europeans on here...tha only reason u dissed them is cus they didnt agree with your retarded opinion. We have far better players here in the US, but maybe Kobe should go to Europe for a while and learn how to play team ball lol

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2005, 10:00:26 AM »

You're 100% right! Teams don't need coaches anymore, they only need star players for motivation!...You're really dumber than I thought, man...

read it again and figure out where i said teams dont need coached...then respond.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2005, 10:03:39 AM »

read it again and figure out where i said teams dont need coached...then respond.

You're implying that the Lakers don't really need a coach, that they should be able to win with just Kobe's motivation in place of a real head coach...Do you realize how stupid that really sounds?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2005, 10:05:27 AM »

You're implying that the Lakers don't really need a coach, that they should be able to win with just Kobe's motivation in place of a real head coach...Do you realize how stupid that really sounds?

do u realize how stupid it sounds for u to argue, when you dont even understand what the other person is saying? lol Go on...keep going back n forth with yourself. It only makes u look dumber.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2005, 10:09:44 AM »

do u realize how stupid it sounds for u to argue, when you dont even understand what the other person is saying? lol Go on...keep going back n forth with yourself. It only makes u look dumber.

I do realize what you were saying, you don't realize yourself, cuz you're an idiot...You're blaming Kobe for not motivating the Lakers and for the Lakers being shitty when they don't even have a real coach...Kobe's a proven champion, so by doing that you're only making yourself look even dumber than you are...Kobe's not to blame, you can't expect one player to turn a shitty team around and make them awesome...You need more pieces to fill in the puzzle...PeACe

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2005, 03:04:36 PM »
You seriously need to look away from the Kobe-Light...that fucker's got you wrapped around his little finger and he doesn't even know you. 
NIK - World's worst moderator.