Author Topic: NEW DOGG POUND DAZ & KURUPT SONG "AIN'T NOTHIN' TO A BOSS" DOWNLOAD! [Mp3 Audio]  (Read 1380 times)

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
I'm glad they're back together, but that song was weak.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
average song
very average.  Unlike Kurupt, I'm not feeling this reunion just yet.  In 2005, Daz is wiggedy wack.  What I mean by that is in today's time, those a-b-c rhymes ain't cuttin' it and in my opinion, his production has been stale since he left DR.  With those two things against him, it's a wonder why Kurupt would even give a fuck about working with duke anymore.  I guess the old friendship bug bit him but fucking with Daz again won't put his career over the top.  That Kustapo Gang shit was where it was at, at least in the mind of this fan.

Bomb-A®

surprised by kurupts flow....they sound like they never broke up...good shit nima!!

peace

Nima - Dubcnn.com

very average.  Unlike Kurupt, I'm not feeling this reunion just yet.  In 2005, Daz is wiggedy wack.  What I mean by that is in today's time, those a-b-c rhymes ain't cuttin' it and in my opinion, his production has been stale since he left DR.  With those two things against him, it's a wonder why Kurupt would even give a fuck about working with duke anymore.  I guess the old friendship bug bit him but fucking with Daz again won't put his career over the top.  That Kustapo Gang shit was where it was at, at least in the mind of this fan.

^^ I disagree... Lately Kurupt was spitting some better shit, but overall I wasn't with the whole Gotti Hitler Bin Laden thing, I prefer the funny shit talking lyrical Kurupt. Of course he was at his prime on Dogg Food, and he's never gonna reach that level again.

But I still love the Dillinger & Young Gotti kurupt.

I'm just glad my favorite group is back together..
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 07:46:17 AM by Nima »

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice Track, DPG is back, Westside!

ColdManey

Exceeded my expectations but I didnt think they were gonna be that tight anymore in the first place. Anyway, good track. Hopefully the new album is gona be as good or better

acbaylove

I'm pretty optimistic 'cause even tho they both fell off as solo artists, as a group they've never released a wack album. Their next one could be a huge surprise.

On The Edge of Insanity

Damn, this is tight, better than I was expecting for such a short time since they reunited. I think the new album could be on Dillinger & Young Gotti level, which is fine with me, cause I'm not expecting another Dogg Food, its just good to hear them together on something again.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

yeah Dillinger & Gotti is super tight, a personal classic to me. not callin it a hiphop classic so dont shit on me for this, just my personal opinion.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yo nima you fuckin did it again.... cant stop wont stop huh ? keep it goin like that... now you got the whole forum on your dick hahaha....  8)

props homie

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Doggystylin

man i dont know what the hell is wrong with you guys, do you guys actually think snoop is ever going to drop another doggystyle and the dogg pound drop another dogg food, sorry, not happening, move on and appreciate the new music, i think its a dope track, kurupts still got it, he just needs to stop being lazy and spend more time on his lyrics

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
shits got a nice old school westcoast summer chill feel to it, best thing about the joint was kurupt, is it me or does he sounds kinda sick on this?????

props on the joint, its chill

lol@ppl sayin this the best joint n shit they heard in a while.....if that was a snoop and daz joint on the same shit, this would be called average, with most ppl sayin its wack

peace

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Feels good to hear Kurupt over a Daz beat again.  Kurupt actually bothers to rhyme over a Daz beat, so it's all good.  I could do without Daz yelling out his verse, as usual, though.  Kurupt should just remix Against the Grain with all Daz beats...I'm not really checking for Daz verses at this point.  His delivery has fallen off of Mt. Rushmore.  To me this is all about Kurupt.

*Hopes that "Daz:Kurupt Kurupt:Daz" is 70% Kurupt verses and 30% guest verses and 0% Daz verses*
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Feels good to hear Kurupt over a Daz beat again.  Kurupt actually bothers to rhyme over a Daz beat, so it's all good.  I could do without Daz yelling out his verse, as usual, though.  Kurupt should just remix Against the Grain with all Daz beats...I'm not really checking for Daz verses at this point.  His delivery has fallen off of Mt. Rushmore.  To me this is all about Kurupt.

*Hopes that "Daz:Kurupt Kurupt:Daz" is 70% Kurupt verses and 30% guest verses and 0% Daz verses*

I agree with you. Daz sounds wack yelling. Kurupt sounded nice on there. If Daz can get back to the Dogg Food way of mellow rhymin, it would sound much better.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
i actually though daz sounded decent and i didn't think he yelled at all on this track
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly