Poll

Do you believe that 2Pac is the greatest of all time, even now?

Yes
52 (69.3%)
No
23 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: 2Pac - Greatest of All Time  (Read 1287 times)

acbaylove

Re: 2Pac - Greatest of All Time
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2005, 03:38:41 AM »
there have been better lyricists than him but still couldnt nobody tell it like he could.

Exactly. He said everything in his tracks. Maybe Biggie and Rakim were better lyricists? Ok. But i dont even remember a single message from one of their songs the same way i remember Pac's messages, you know what i mean? That's hip-hop 100% imo. Communication. Messages. Passion. Hip-hop = to say something that goes into peoples mind! That's where Pac is the GOAT.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2005, 07:15:11 AM »
No, im The Greatest Of All Times!

Don Seer

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2005, 07:17:55 AM »

certainly... the most dickrode person ever in the world..

acbaylove

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2005, 07:27:08 AM »
certainly... the most dickrode person ever in the world..

No. That gotta be Snoop. With just 1 classic album done more than 10 years ago he's still the most loved rapper in this board and in the whole West Coast. At least Pac had 3 classic albums in my book. And two classic movies. C'mon man. We're talking about less than 4 years in the life of Pac. 3 1/2 years of career, and he did all this shit. C'mon now. C'mon now. Dre is a legend but he did all his shit in 20 years! Snoop is a legend but he did all his shit in 15 years!! We're talking about 3 1/2 years. 1 on Death Row. he had 3 #1 albums in the charts in 12 months. C'mon.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2005, 10:58:12 AM »
no way is 2pac the greatest

Rakim deserves it more than him
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2005, 11:08:46 AM »
Some people in here need to get of the eastcoast rappers dicks and stop overrating the eastcoast

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2005, 03:15:48 PM »
Some people in here need to get of the eastcoast rappers dicks and stop overrating the eastcoast

i agree
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2005, 04:47:23 PM »
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2005, 06:05:56 PM »

::)

i agree

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2005, 09:27:18 PM »
^^^ you suck knuckles!! everyone is sick of you preaching about nas or jadakiss or rakim just keep all that nonsense away from these boards. your eastcoast bias is getting old

mauzip

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2005, 12:23:20 PM »
remember that he thinks d12 is better than bone thugs. in other words: don't take him seriously.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2005, 02:58:37 PM »
^^^ you suck knuckles!! everyone is sick of you preaching about nas or jadakiss or rakim just keep all that nonsense away from these boards. your eastcoast bias is getting old

You are a complete retard.

remember that he thinks d12 is better than bone thugs. in other words: don't take him seriously.

As far as a hip-hop group, yes.  I don't even consider them rappers, thus they don't make hip-hop.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2005, 03:01:16 PM »
aint nobody touchin 2pac.........biggie gets mad props wih rakim to tho still.......then theres cats like cube n snoop when they were at their peak......

but overall..........2pac, greatest no doubt............pac was a soldier, he represented a brothers struggle.......alot of ppl are ruining his legacy these days and alot have come cats who just say his the greatest that probably never heard his cd's and cats say his overrated, but i mean, whether his overrated of not is of personal opinion, but to me......noone is touchin pac.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2005, 03:08:57 PM »
I'd say that 2Pac, Biggie, KRS-One and Rakim are the only people you could justify at number one.  Maybe Kool G Rap, Kane or Cube too.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2005, 04:43:15 PM »