Author Topic: Inter vs. Milan - Scandal !!  (Read 482 times)

Jome

Inter vs. Milan - Scandal !!
« on: April 12, 2005, 02:51:01 PM »
Shit is crazy son...

Only in.... Italy ?

mauzip

Re: Inter vs. Milan - Scandal !!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 02:52:21 PM »
I aim with precision 8)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 03:28:28 PM by Mauzip »

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 02:53:54 PM »
... the hell  :-X

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 03:25:52 PM »
and they say hockey fans are horrible...YOU FUTBOL FANS ARE DRUNKIN ANIMALS!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 03:34:20 PM »
OMFG!! THATS FUCKIN INSANE!!! WHYdo they allow those firecrackers into the stadiums???
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 03:42:05 PM »

a night of shame for Italy
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 03:48:11 PM by Mac_10 »
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 03:43:56 PM »
Will Seedorf win another edition of the Champions League? 8)

LEON

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 05:27:52 PM »
I wonder what the fans will do in the Juventus vs Liverpool game

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2005, 05:33:04 PM »
I agree with the word: "Scandal". Cause it's really a scandal and Inter should be punished hard by FIFA. But let's not make those two mistakes! 1- Italians have nothing to do with it: let's blame Inter fans, not Italian fans in general or Milan fans too, cause that's wrong and dangerous. Inter Milan, Rome, Lazio Rome: those 3 teams have supporters who are just crazy and animals! The others dont. 2- Nothing really big happened. Nobody got injured, no fights, none of this shit. It was a derby, and after the referee didnt give Inter a regular goal, Inter fans, frustrated cause they dont win shit from like 20 years, started to contest the referee and their own team by booing them and by making all this noise. They threw down some smoking, one hitted Dida, and the fume made it impossible to see the other side of the field. They were contesting mostly their own team. Wrong. Scandal. But some of your comments are exaggerated.

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 05:33:41 PM »

I remember what Liverpool fans did the last time: 39 Juventus fans dead. Stop this bullshit please.
They'll not enjoy this stupid friendship wanted by UEFA and Liverpool kids.
Shit i'll be there and i'm with them: fuck friendship! 39 deads cant be disrespected.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 03:55:05 AM »
It was deeply upsetting .... At one point it looked as though it was heading straight for his face.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 04:00:39 AM »

I remember what Liverpool fans did the last time: 39 Juventus fans dead. Stop this bullshit please.
Shit i'll be there and i'm with them: fuck friendship! 39 deads cant be disrespected.

If you want to get revenge then go toe to toe with the Liverpool lads who want to fight. But we all know that your lot will wait until pissed up scousers are by themselves and then knife them. Lucky for you it's only Liverpudlians that you'll be stabbing. I won't judge you so harshly.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005, 05:11:19 AM »

If you want to get revenge then go toe to toe with the Liverpool lads who want to fight. But we all know that your lot will wait until pissed up scousers are by themselves and then knife them. Lucky for you it's only Liverpudlians that you'll be stabbing. I won't judge you so harshly.

I hate violence. I never said i wanna knife Liverpool fans. Actually i run a Juventus message board where a lot of Liverpool fans joined it and we chatted in a friendly way, supporting each other's team in Serie A and Premier League. BUT... for UEFA and Liverpool FC to make an "official" friendship with us is wrong. Not because it's wrong to go ahead the past, but because how they wanna do it. I mean nobody NEVER sent a single telegram to the relatives of them 39 people who died. NEVER. Nobody gave them support somehow. NEVER. 20 years of silence. It was been a 101% Juventus drama, not a 50% Liverpool and 50% Juventus drama, you know what i mean? Now, just because Juve will face Liverpool again, they wanna be "friends"? No. Fuck that. I'll never knife a guy because he supports another team other than mine, i aint an animal. I'll probably drink a beer with some of them (i've invited a pair of them through my message board, to have a drink together). But i'm AGAINST this "official" (i mean FORCED) friendship imposed by UEFA just because we're facing Liverpool. That's str8 hypocritical if you ask me. Do something for the relatives of our 39 people who died FIRST. Then you can be friend. I dont give a fuck if Platini and Rush are dressing "LIVERPOOL & JUVENTUS: IN MEMORIA E AMICIZIA" t-shirts.. that's what i mean. And Platini is my all time fav player.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2005, 05:32:49 AM »

I hate violence. I never said i wanna knife Liverpool fans. Actually i run a Juventus message board where a lot of Liverpool fans joined it and we chatted in a friendly way, supporting each other's team in Serie A and Premier League. BUT... for UEFA and Liverpool FC to make an "official" friendship with us is wrong. Not because it's wrong to go ahead the past, but because how they wanna do it. I mean nobody NEVER sent a single telegram to the relatives of them 39 people who died. NEVER. Nobody gave them support somehow. NEVER. 20 years of silence. It was been a 101% Juventus drama, not a 50% Liverpool and 50% Juventus drama, you know what i mean? Now, just because Juve will face Liverpool again, they wanna be "friends"? No. Fuck that. I'll never knife a guy because he supports another team other than mine, i aint an animal. I'll probably drink a beer with some of them (i've invited a pair of them through my message board, to have a drink together). But i'm AGAINST this "official" (i mean FORCED) friendship imposed by UEFA just because we're facing Liverpool. That's str8 hypocritical if you ask me. Do something for the relatives of our 39 people who died FIRST. Then you can be friend. I dont give a fuck if Platini and Rush are dressing "LIVERPOOL & JUVENTUS: IN MEMORIA E AMICIZIA" t-shirts.. that's what i mean. And Platini is my all time fav player.

You gave a completely different impression with your previous post.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2005, 07:07:55 AM »
Juventus fans still mourn them brothers dead. :-\
Unfortunately, some of them will take revenge tonight.
But hey, when 39 guy die, it's something you understand (but you cant accept it, of course).