Author Topic: 50 cent's status  (Read 683 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: 50 cent's status
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 01:01:12 PM »
give up mang, ja's career is done for
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 01:01:59 PM »
nelly sold 9 million? how the fuck did he do that?
lol,i was thinkin the same shit

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 01:58:52 PM »
truth is no one really expects him to top eminem numbers, so if he even comes close is amazing n shows he got shit on lock currently, and if he beats em sales, than thats just amazing sales wise.......for a hit/miss album

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2005, 02:08:15 PM »
SO it means if someone sells 650k that his career is over lol? A career is over when u in the status of Zino.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2005, 04:49:29 PM »
fuck 50 cent shirts? where? i want one
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Milk Man

• Lil Geezy
  • Original Hustler
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 05:47:03 PM »
G-Unit-West is Wack

The Dream Team

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 10:40:06 PM »
SO it means if someone sells 650k that his career is over lol? A career is over when u in the status of Zino.

what was Ja selling before 50? and what is he selling now?  the numbers don't lie, his career if not over already will be over soon.  stop riding that fake ass Pac's dick
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2005, 01:40:51 AM »
50 cent doesnt even try to rap cuz ppl just buy his shit anyways

I agree

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2005, 03:02:33 AM »

what was Ja selling before 50? and what is he selling now?  the numbers don't lie, his career if not over already will be over soon.  stop riding that fake ass Pac's dick
Since when is Ja using Pacs style lol I never heard Pac on real r&b tracks as Ja makes usually or the street trax aint even similars to pacs? He only put on a bandana like Pac did, fabolous is doing it too so Fab a fake as pac too man shut the fuck up u dont know shit man I'm just saying the truth to the haters.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2005, 07:49:08 AM »
most rappers wanna be pac especially ja rule come on man i no u love him but he is so much a pac wannabe wit songs like so  uch pain which he ripped off pain and he claims on that song on the last temptation if pac woz alive they'd prob ride 2getha
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2005, 09:22:16 AM »

Since when is Ja using Pacs style lol I never heard Pac on real r&b tracks as Ja makes usually or the street trax aint even similars to pacs? He only put on a bandana like Pac did, fabolous is doing it too so Fab a fake as pac too man shut the fuck up u dont know shit man I'm just saying the truth to the haters.

very true

650k = career most definately not over

not everyone sells 11 million per album
NO MORE WAR

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 10:52:28 AM »

Benzino never sold shit, and he still doesn't sell. Ja once had some fresh platinum plaques on his walls, but it's been years since he got his last one. That's what you call "career over"... Benzino never even had a career.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2005, 01:50:08 PM »

Benzino never sold shit, and he still doesn't sell. Ja once had some fresh platinum plaques on his walls, but it's been years since he got his last one. That's what you call "career over"... Benzino never even had a career.

lmao, i never even knew benzino had an actual cd release :D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 06:03:36 AM »
hell pull his card?
who hasn´t pulled his card? even motherfuckers he grew up with pulled his card including his own family members.

yeah, it´s completely redundant to pull his card again. Pulling his card for the 123rd time won´t lead to a sales decline. Twelve year-old girls from white suburbia could care less about street cred or anything and they can´t be blamed for that...they feel his music and, well, props to 50 for how he managed to take over commercial hiphop like that. The sad thing is he sucks, but we´ll have to put up with that...i just get along with it by ignoring him most of the time

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
hell pull his card?
who hasn´t pulled his card? even motherfuckers he grew up with pulled his card including his own family members.

yeah, it´s completely redundant to pull his card again. Pulling his card for the 123rd time won´t lead to a sales decline. Twelve year-old girls from white suburbia could care less about street cred or anything and they can´t be blamed for that...they feel his music and, well, props to 50 for how he managed to take over commercial hiphop like that. The sad thing is he sucks, but we´ll have to put up with that...i just get along with it by ignoring him most of the time

the saddest thing ain't even the fact he sucks, but the fact that he thinks he's the greatest ever, because he sold 9999999999999999 records.