Author Topic: Merovingians?  (Read 206 times)

J Bananas

Merovingians?
« on: April 24, 2005, 08:39:47 PM »
I heard something like most American presidents are and were descendents from the merovingian bloodline. If anybody knows more about this stuff let me know cuz shit this type of thing if true needs to be exposed!

ecrazy

Re: Merovingians?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 08:47:27 PM »
??? dont know what ur talkin about, id like to know more too if something like this is true

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 02:33:58 AM »
i don't think they are.. It is true though, that MErovingians made bonds with other royal people through marriages and stuff, but i don't know if it's going as far as president.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 03:37:55 AM »
im sure there are decendents via marriage and relations to some people in office, worth looking into, while many settled in europe it is on record that some ventured to canada and likely into the US

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 10:13:46 PM »
I heard something like most American presidents are and were descendents from the merovingian bloodline. If anybody knows more about this stuff let me know cuz shit this type of thing if true needs to be exposed!

this is like illuminati and other conspiracies. i highy doubt that this is true

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 12:59:27 PM »
I mean, in every nation, u have a select Elite. There will always be a nobility or upper class, and of course they all intermarry within their own society. I wouldnt be surprised in the least bit, if Presidents were related to each other. I remember reading somewhere Kerry and Bush were distant cousins of some sort. Dont know how real that shit is though.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 09:14:23 PM »
There are some families that have ran U.S. politics over the years, and stayed in power for sometime. Even though some rearly if ever produced a president, they still ran shit.

The Adams from the beginning produced 2 presidents and it was the son losing to Andrew Jackson that signed the end of the "revolutionary" political period. Later the Roosevelts ran politics, first with Teddy being president, a conservative at that, and later his 3rd cousin, who married Teddy's 1st cousin I believe, Franklin was the start of modern liberalism that Democrats still follow today. So basically they really kept it in the family like old school royal families did. During World War II, 3 families started to take power, the Kennedys who Joe Kennedy was a senater and producted one president and one favorite to win the presidency before his death, the Rockafellers, who under John Rockafeller was the richest family in the U.S. and later produced a vice president candidate, and the Bushes who have produced 2 presidents obviously but might be the most powerful American political family with a governor in Jeb, a future presidental hopeful in George P. Bush (especially with the growing Latino population) and it all started with grandpa Bush, frm. Senator Prescott Bush, who actually found a way to profit off Nazi bankers pre-WWII. Interesting rumor on Prescott, he lead raids on Native tombs to gather skulls for the skull and bones society, which is one of the most powerful underground societies the world has ever seen, and even producted not just Republicans, but Democrats like John Kerry.

So what happens in the top is all suspect. The Kennedys, Rockafellers (though not so much now as their power dropped hardcore with the pick up of computar companies taking the top wealth positions, and the Bushes basically run the presidency, or decide who will win. Now there are exceptions, like Clinton who grew up dirty poor, or Reagan who came up through acting, but for the most part it's all decided by these boys. Now Reagan was the one that defeated Bush to win the Republican nomination in 1980, and forever change Republican politics from moderate conservatives to full blown conservatives, but it wasn't long before George W. molded the Bushes to fit the Reagan Republican model. (The U.S. was still liberal up until Reagan, and even Nixon and George H.W. himself were moderates were as the Democrats were liberal. It's often said that most Republicans pre-Reagan would be Democrats now.)

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2005, 05:37:35 AM »

if its true it would be hard to prove, the Church tried to exterminate all Merovingian people, if Da Vinci was correct then the Merovingian blood line is Jesus' blood line, that is ofcourse if Jesus had a child with Mary Magdalene....

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2005, 05:43:40 AM »

the da vinci code book isn't based on fact..

if you really want to know about merovingian's and the holy bloodline.. look up the "hiram key"

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2005, 06:03:50 AM »
^^^ true, i still have to check out that truth behind da vinci shit, i guessed something like that could be true, its not completely dismissable that Jesus had a kid.... ima check out that hiram key....

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2005, 11:49:46 AM »
the Church tried to exterminate all Merovingian people

Why would the church want to get rid of the merovingians, especially if they are the ones who supposedly descended from Christ?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 08:34:09 AM »

Why would the church want to get rid of the merovingians, especially if they are the ones who supposedly descended from Christ?

The bible says Jezus had no children and died on the cross. If he had descendends, that would mean he didn't die on the cross and never went to Heaven. That's not good promotion for the bible..

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 10:59:34 AM »

The bible says Jezus had no children and died on the cross. If he had descendends, that would mean he didn't die on the cross and never went to Heaven. That's not good promotion for the bible..

it wouldnt mean he didnt go to heaven... it would just mean the current bible is incorrect...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 09:31:45 AM »

it wouldnt mean he didnt go to heaven... it would just mean the current bible is incorrect...

it would mean that he didn't go to heaven. The bible said he went to heaven after dieing on the cross. If he didnt die on the cross, then he didn't went to heaven either.

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2005, 09:35:50 AM »

it would mean that he didn't go to heaven. The bible said he went to heaven after dieing on the cross. If he didnt die on the cross, then he didn't went to heaven either.

he did die on the cross buddy... the olny contradiction is Jesus was said to be in relations with Mary Magdalene, theres no proof they had a sexual relation, but what the book says is she wasnt a prostitute, the church just portrayed her like that...

either way Jesus was crucified...