Author Topic: GUERILLA BLACK HAS SOME WORDS FOR" MC EIHT """""( UH OH COMPTON DRAMA  (Read 1180 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re: GUERILLA BLACK HAS SOME WORDS FOR" MC EIHT """""( UH OH COMPTON DR
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 06:10:07 PM »
wow sgv you are insane, that really was stupid.

SGV

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2005, 10:01:35 PM »
What's stupid? Eiht being washed up or Black being the only West Coast artist to get play last year? Both are very true.

The Watcher

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2005, 10:13:28 PM »
What's stupid? Eiht being washed up or Black being the only West Coast artist to get play last year? Both are very true.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2005, 04:57:40 AM »
fucc taken sides let them equals do them,they'll work it out,but the thing i trip off of in here is,how cats will say x to the z ain't from cali yet this is where he came into his own,and if you say that about pac cats will say but he lived in oakland,two many old double standard as muthafuccas on here networth, same with gb regardless of what anyone say myself included,that equal got some folks in the cpt that will vouch for him true story no bloodclot, and tragniew are you from trag? or just using that name for this chat? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2005, 06:42:26 AM »
Guerilla has choice words for ME Eiht............. ???, this has gotta be a joke man this shit couldn't be true, that wanna be Biggie actually tlaks shit?

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2005, 07:47:50 AM »
guerilla black is an ugly motherfucker .. i hate that cunt, fuckin fake biggie

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2005, 10:28:42 AM »
I JUST SAW ON WCRYDAZ THAT GUERILLA BLACK WAS DOING A SHOW AND THIER SOPPOSED TO CONDUCT A INTERVIEW WITH HIM AND THEY SAID HE HAS SOME CHOICE WORDS FOR COMPTON LEGEND MC EIHT !!!! I CANT WIAT TO HEAR WHAT THIS FAKE FAT BIGGIE SMALLZ WANNABE HAS TO SAY ABOUT EIHT & CMW ! IF HE IS TALKING SHIT I BET THEY WILL RUN INTO EACH OTHER BECAUSE MC EIHT STILL LIVES IN COMPTON AND GUERILLA BLACK CLAIMS HE IS FROM COMPTON SO WELL SEE WHAT GOES DOWN WITH THIS DRAMA !!!!   DRAMA BETWEEN COMPTON MC'S AGAIN ?????????/

LOL they wont run into each other, guerilla black is from missisippi. I dont know why hes claimin compton

YOU CATS ARE FUNNY..G BLACK IN LA ALLDAY EVERYDAY...thats the homie!!!"COMPTON IS PART OF LA COUNTY"
here's g black in La last weekend..does he look worried?lol..does he even have security with him??hahhaa
anyway the likes of alot of rappers who are talking madness about him were there aswell...
I love the relatives..they were there..so was bws,
 MC EIHT" he leaves ouT the G cuz the G aint in him"..WC,ALOT OF CATS, ANYWAY MY POINT IS THIS..
does black look worried? he's knowing all these cats that say they want to smash on him are there....
you have to respect that even if you dont like his music..he aint no punk..people keep putting the MI shit over him cuz he moved for a while...so what? I live in OC AND ITS LONG BEACH TILL I DIE.
fuck the haters...step up and do somthing if your so talented.g black aint ever in compton..lol
you aint ever in cpt..black has love n the city. Who ever says different obvioulsy dont know shit and should come the city and do ur homework.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 10:30:59 AM by ygB »

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2005, 03:53:09 PM »
haha word speak the truth cuzz' fuck people hatin on G-Black speaking of black

that track "when im in guerilla citttttttty" that shits hard and rumor has it black signing wit g unit west that true? NIMA you know everything is it true?
Latin Thug Passion

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2005, 04:46:44 PM »
I JUST SAW ON WCRYDAZ THAT GUERILLA BLACK WAS DOING A SHOW AND THIER SOPPOSED TO CONDUCT A INTERVIEW WITH HIM AND THEY SAID HE HAS SOME CHOICE WORDS FOR COMPTON LEGEND MC EIHT !!!! I CANT WIAT TO HEAR WHAT THIS FAKE FAT BIGGIE SMALLZ WANNABE HAS TO SAY ABOUT EIHT & CMW ! IF HE IS TALKING SHIT I BET THEY WILL RUN INTO EACH OTHER BECAUSE MC EIHT STILL LIVES IN COMPTON AND GUERILLA BLACK CLAIMS HE IS FROM COMPTON SO WELL SEE WHAT GOES DOWN WITH THIS DRAMA !!!!   DRAMA BETWEEN COMPTON MC'S AGAIN ?????????/

LOL they wont run into each other, guerilla black is from missisippi. I dont know why hes claimin compton

YOU CATS ARE FUNNY..G BLACK IN LA ALLDAY EVERYDAY...thats the homie!!!"COMPTON IS PART OF LA COUNTY"
here's g black in La last weekend..does he look worried?lol..does he even have security with him??hahhaa
anyway the likes of alot of rappers who are talking madness about him were there aswell...
I love the relatives..they were there..so was bws,
 MC EIHT" he leaves ouT the G cuz the G aint in him"..WC,ALOT OF CATS, ANYWAY MY POINT IS THIS..
does black look worried? he's knowing all these cats that say they want to smash on him are there....
you have to respect that even if you dont like his music..he aint no punk..people keep putting the MI shit over him cuz he moved for a while...so what? I live in OC AND ITS LONG BEACH TILL I DIE.
fuck the haters...step up and do somthing if your so talented.g black aint ever in compton..lol
you aint ever in cpt..black has love n the city. Who ever says different obvioulsy dont know shit and should come the city and do ur homework.

^^^^NETWORTH,  yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp