Author Topic: The Game was all hype, he would have been nuthin without Dr Dre or G Unit!!!!  (Read 722 times)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fa real, I like Game hes got a hard flow but hes not lyrically good and hes the same on most songs.... HIS BEATS ARE BETTER THAN HE IS AS A RAPPER... fa real I feel his beats make him...

if he was never affiliated to dre he wouldnt be anyone

his hype has died down completely now

thats the rap game right now...

average rappers with good beats sell more records then good rappers with average beats.

Shahizzle

• 'G'
duhhh, tell us something we dont know mercy

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
Fa real, I like Game hes got a hard flow but hes not lyrically good and hes the same on most songs.... HIS BEATS ARE BETTER THAN HE IS AS A RAPPER... fa real I feel his beats make him...

The truth...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i disagree with you cuz man i guess you just listened to the records he made with JT the bigga figga, that was when he started rapping, that was his very first shit, now i suggest you to listen to records like round here feat dipset, i luv da hood feat young buck, its a new day, the tribute songs to billboard, the mixtape stuff, cant stop feat fredwreck, whole city behind us, therapy sessions, 200 bars & runnin, when the chips are down feat. lloyd banks, stomp feat young buck & ludacris, southside, the record on the alchemist album, and i can keep going, listen to some of these songs, and then talk.

word up...I work at a moms and pops record store and way before he had his lil aftermath buzz we all knew who he was...he put out a tape with jt the bigga figga featuring old nas verses and THAT created a major buzz around his name...in those days he still kinda sounded
like shine...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

don't be a hater man it's not a good look...........alot of rappers would be nobody if it wasn't for someone it's not only The Game. If Dre and Feminem didn't join up and sign 50 he'll still be barely known, if Dre didn't find Feminem's cd on tha floor he would be a nobody. If Puffy didn't find Biggie he would've been a nobody yea Biggie was doin' his thing on tha freestyle tip but hey alot of niggaz in New York werer probably as good as him or better but didn't get someone like Puffy or Dre behind them.
  Your thread is just bullshit man.......what will Snoop be if it wasn't for Dre ? we can go on and on naming artists.............as i said don't be a hater it's not a good look. 50 sold 1 Mill plus for tha first week and right now his album is bein' talked about as after his first week.
Look at his Piggy Bank song and all tha hype it had.........after niggaz heard it tha hype died down and right now it's almost a forgotten song..........

i agree with everyting except your calling him a hater, yet calling eminem "feminem". stop with the hate!

Tha Psycho Hustla

Game Iz Dope..

Okka

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
The Game Is Dope & He's Only Been Rappin For Like less than 3 years so fuck haters

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i said hes good but hes only good cause of dre
i listened to games old trax today when he wasnt down with aftermath and they were average/rubbish
he's only good cuz of dre?  Hold up homey, i'll admit that Game's tracks(production wise) before getting on Aftermath were average but so was Eminems before he got with Dre and we know where he's sitting now.  I'm not going to say Game wasn't good before but he definately has gotten better with the Dr's guidance, which isn't a bad thing.  Also, it ain't just his beats that have gotten better but his rhymes and delivery as well.  You should have a problem with Game if he wasn't showing any improvement but he is, so what's your beef?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
N.W.A. was all hype and wouldn't be shit without Dr. Dre

Eazy E was all hype and wouldn't be nuthing without Dr. Dre and Ice Cube (who wrote his shit)

Snoop Doggy Dogg was all hype and wouldn't be nuthing without Dr. Dre and D.O.C.

Eminem is all hype and wouldn't be shit without Dr. Dre

50 Cent is all hype and wouldn't be nuthing without Dr. Dre or Eminem

Get the fuck outta here. Game did enough to catch the ear of the Doctor, which is hard enough to do. Dre knew what he wanted, Game had it, and now Dre is making money off of him. That's the way it is. Get your hater asses outta here.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Eazy E was all hype and wouldn't be nuthing without Dr. Dre and Ice Cube (who wrote his shit)

Snoop Doggy Dogg was all hype and wouldn't be nuthing without Dr. Dre and D.O.C.

Get the fuck outta here. Game did enough to catch the ear of the Doctor, which is hard enough to do. Dre knew what he wanted, Game had it, and now Dre is making money off of him. That's the way it is. Get your hater asses outta here.

AMEN!!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So where's the thread starter???LMAO

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."