Author Topic: DPG RECORDZ RELEASES NEZ  (Read 174 times)

themovie

DPG RECORDZ RELEASES NEZ
« on: July 24, 2002, 01:32:08 AM »

July 23, 2002

CROOKED I ALBUM
This album is still slated to be released 1-2 weeks after Tha Row Records drops their version of the album. The album will be 1 CD. The current title is SAY HI TO THE BAD GUY VOLUME ONE: SPECIAL EDITION. We will post the cover artwork and track list as the release date approaches.

DAT NIGGA DAZ - THE E.P.
This will be the next OFFICIAL release from DPG Recordz. The album is currently 7 songs and features Snoop, Goldie Loc, E-White and the rest of the DoggHouse crew. Fredwreck will produce most of the album. The first single off the EP will be a song with Goldie Loc titled 'DPGC, You Know What I'm Throwin Up'

THA ROW KILLA
Tha Row Killa is coming closer to completion. Snoop just finished recording the song BITCH SLAP, which will be featured on the album. Daz is finishing off tha album at DoggHouse studios. Expect the DoggHouse family to be featured on it.

DAZ AND DOGGYSTYLE
Daz Dillinger signed a deal with DOGGYSTYLE/MCA weeks ago. His album on Doggystyle will not be released until all the other artists drop their albums. Their other artists include Soopafly, E-White, Kokane, and Latoiya Williams.

DAZ PRODUCTION ON SNOOP ALBUM
Daz WILL BE producing 1-2 songs on Snoop's next album. The album is going to have the same 'pimp'-''funked-out' theme as Snoop has been carrying for the past year or so. The first single from Snoop's next album will be a NEPTUNES produced track.

RELEASES FOR THIS YEAR
DPG Recordz has decided to push back a few albums. Daz has MANY MANY albums planned to be released. Many of them are 90% complete. We have decided to take it one album at a time. This year Tha Row Killa Album will be released and Dat Nigga Daz The EP will be released. DPG Recordz will also release the DVDs GANGSTA SHIT and THIS IS THE LIFE I LEAD. GANGSTA SHIT is a DVD featuring a majority of the Dogg Pound videos along with exclusive Dogg Pound footage. LIFE I LEAD THE DVD will feature all Daz videos plus extra footage from concerts and hangouts. To quote Daz "When shit starts dropping, its gonna drop like dominoes'.

KURUPT ALBUM
DPG Recordz is pushing the recently announced Kurupt release to the side at the moment. This album will EAT too much of Daz's time, making it hard for him to put together the other albums promised. Expect this early next year.

NOTHINGS CHANGED
Nothing has changed since Daz has signed Doggystyle. He's still going to run this label just as he was before.

UNITS SOLD
LIFE I LEAD the ALBUM has sold 46,000+ units. Not bad considering no major advertising done. Props to Daz on keeping it INDY!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DPG RECORDZ RELEASES NEZ
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 01:44:53 AM »
This Has Already Been Posted...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network