Author Topic: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?  (Read 1961 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: why are women in Islam to wear veils ?
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2005, 04:27:54 PM »
Nobody was able to refute my statement. The retard who posted the picture pretty much confirmed what I had said earlier. There is no true Islamic nation, so all these bullshit puppet governments in the Middle East do not represent Islam or Islamic law. My point was exactly that they do not offer equality, which is why they're not Islamic. If you were to look at actual scriptures, and take things out of context for Christianity like you do for Islam, you'll find that the Bible makes a lot of statements claiming that women are not equal to men, and are indeed inferior. God Bless America.

You'd be hard pressed to find anything Jesus was quoted to have said that was sexist. St. Paul yes, but Jesus? I haven't found anything. I guess the difference is that you can go against morals of the Quran (or St. Paul) out of confusion. The Quran says the man should take care of the family so what happens if a woman is the bread winner? Some idiot takes it too far and attacks her for going against the Quran. He may not be a very good muslim but he thinks he is. With Jesus, anything bad you do is in direct defiance of his words. Someone crosses you, just forgive him and let it go. All those nut job christians that screw around have no quotes from Jesus to back up their stupidity, but muslims could and have twisted the words of the Quran (Allah) to appease themselves. Where Christians can only fo that through the words of St. Paul. Words clearly inferior to the words of Jesus according to any Christian. The point I'm trying to make is that when Christian nut jobs do something bad it's in direct defiance of the lord they worship and they try and repent afterwards. What God thinks of multiple offenders, who knows? When Islamic nut jobs do something crazy like blow up children they actually believe that they're doing the right thing.

its called misleading sum ppl r too good with the talking and get some ppl to blow them selves up
those ppl could be a 22 years old guy who got married last year and an israeli air raid blew his house up killed his wife, mum and dad and his newborn baby
blow him self up thing is right in places and wrong in other
really depends on wats happening

thing about women not going to work??
man, women work in islam.. u ever heared that women r only house wives in our countires?

1) 2 wrongs don't make a right. It's something we learn as children. I don't give a shit of the guy had to watch his children get raped and killed and have to eat his dead dauighter pussy to keep some of his others kids alive. There is no excuse for blowing up innocent kids that have nothing to do with that.

2) I never said women don't work. I said that some psychos could misinterpret what the Quran said and attack women who do work because they are evil.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2005, 04:36:33 PM »
1) lol did u read wat u typed.. its not right to blow up innocent ppl by muslims, but it is right for israelis to blow his house eat his pussy and the shit u said.... if some one killed some one from my family in cold blood and i aint had any weapon on me, i'd go suicidal and kill that mutha fucka... its called honour, loyality, dignity, watever u wanna call it

2) no women ever got attacked cause they worked, and nuthin quran talks about women work so it would be miss iterpetted to killing working women

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2005, 04:59:43 PM »
1) lol did u read wat u typed.. its not right to blow up innocent ppl by muslims, but it is right for israelis to blow his house eat his pussy and the shit u said.... if some one killed some one from my family in cold blood and i aint had any weapon on me, i'd go suicidal and kill that mutha fucka... its called honour, loyality, dignity, watever u wanna call it

2) no women ever got attacked cause they worked, and nuthin quran talks about women work so it would be miss iterpetted to killing working women

1) But it's not the people that did this to him getting blown up I'm talking about (even though that isn't right either). It's about other innocent people getting killed. Who the fuck said it was okay for Israeli's to do it. I'm talking about basic right and wrong. No matter who is doing it.

2) I never said any woman was attacked, but you can't say for sure they weren't ever. It doesn't matter anyway. I was simply using that as an example to support a point I was making. You obviously don't get it.

who just propped me? I'd like to know, and thank you.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »
Women don't have a lot of rights in most Middle Eastern countries. That's the point of this discussion and you just don't seem to get it.

If you had the ability to read and comprehend my previous posts then you'd know that I have already stated that. YOU just don't seem to get it.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2005, 06:14:16 PM »
Are you really comparing a lethal injection to a public stoning or hanging?
Yeah. I'm the moron!

Yes I am making the comparison, and yes you are the moron. Does it matter in court if someone is shot to death or stabbed to death? No, it's 1st degree murder regardless.

By the way, since you're creating this distinction in the way someone is killed, why not compare the huge difference in a suicide bomber and 1,000 pound bombs destroying entire villages. Or how about the good old atom bomb. Wait, that one SAVED lives. LOL

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2005, 06:16:12 PM »
I never said women don't work. I said that some psychos could misinterpret what the Quran said and attack women who do work because they are evil.

Or psychos in Israel could fire a woman working at McDonalds for speaking Arabic to a customer that didn't speak Hebrew.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2005, 06:34:49 PM »
I never said women don't work. I said that some psychos could misinterpret what the Quran said and attack women who do work because they are evil.

Or psychos in Israel could fire a woman working at McDonalds for speaking Arabic to a customer that didn't speak Hebrew.

The old testament is just as bad as the Quran and the Letters of Paul in the reaged I was referring to. I never meant to single out Muslims as lower, but I did feellike defending Jesus when someone said it's the same thing, because no one looks in the mirror and sees a good christian if they just bombed a bunch of kids.

War is a tougher issue. The A Bomb was a moral disgrace in my opinion, but heat in the moment killing is somewhat understandable. The death penalty is wrong, but it certainly different to kill a serial murderer than it is to kill an adulterer. One is a serious threat to the lives of citizens, the other just hurts the repuation of some guy. There is no comparison there.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2005, 06:49:16 PM »

The old testament is just as bad as the Quran and the Letters of Paul in the reaged I was referring to. I never meant to single out Muslims as lower, but I did feellike defending Jesus when someone said it's the same thing, because no one looks in the mirror and sees a good christian if they just bombed a bunch of kids.

War is a tougher issue. The A Bomb was a moral disgrace in my opinion, but heat in the moment killing is somewhat understandable. The death penalty is wrong, but it certainly different to kill a serial murderer than it is to kill an adulterer. One is a serious threat to the lives of citizens, the other just hurts the repuation of some guy. There is no comparison there.

Ok, I think you got shit twisted. Personally, I don't think any religion is evil or bad. People that feel that way need to seriously get their shit straight and stop believing all the bullshit fed to them. I also know that if you take something out of context and don't understand the reasons behind it (ex: society being a lot different a thousand years ago than it is today), then you can make something ordinary sound unreasonable, unjust, disgusting, etc. I have just as much praise for Jesus as I do for Mohammed (peace be upon them), and don't think either one was trying to harm society with the message they brought.

rafsta

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2005, 03:23:36 AM »
kuwait, lebanon,egypt, tunisia, morocco r all islamic countries
check what women wear and holla back
women r FLY here

ive been to egypt and i have seen what women wear. VEILS !!! maybe 5% of women there wear clothing we consider normal.

rafsta

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2005, 03:25:41 AM »
they are opressed because of islam. dont get me wrong but it's true.hey dont have the freedom they deserve.

explain their just oppression ?

rafsta

« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2005, 03:28:02 AM »
why do they have to wear those big clothes all the time ? i was told in Egypt they bust hella fassion under the clothes but its only to wear at home... and i know the ones that wear black had a death in the family, therefor they wear black for the rest of their lives... is this the norm in Muslim religion ? is it taught in the Qur'an ?

and why do some of em only have their eyes poking out ? is it coz the men feel insecure ?

In Western society, man's natural inclination towards sex has been mass marketed for profit and severely manipulated.  In Western culture, you find women putting makeup on, getting all dressed up and sexy to go out in public to attract attention, and then when they get home around their husband they dress down and throw on some jogging pants and a t-shirt--This is backwards! 

However, in Islamic culture, one who is living in a natural state (fitrah), does not view sex as an end in itself, but rather a means to an end.  Yes, men have a natural inclination towards sex.  Yet in Islam, sex is used for the purpose of bringing closeness, intimacy, and safety into a relationship between husband and wife and for the purpose of bring about righteous children.

A women has two choices.  She can exploit a man's natural inclination towards sex, by bringing about temptation and creating distraction in a man's heart, and diverting him from his duties to his Lord, his wife, his family, etc.   Or a woman can protect a man's dignity and virtue by dressing in a decent and appropriate manner, and only displaying her beauty to those within her own family. 

And it's not just dress.  It is modesty in behaivor.  It is not enough for the Muslim to just dress appropriately, it is also modesty in behaivor, and it is a virtue to be shy when encountering the opposite sex.

.......btw, Muslim women wearing black has nothing to do with a death in the family.

Why do you always fail to understand that it is not about dressing sexy, it is about choice. Everytime someone brings this up you make it seem like every western woman dresses in a thong bikini. What about a girl that comes out with her hair in a pony tail, no make up, and baggy sweat pants with a big sweater? In certain parts of of the Islamic world she would be punished with violence, with fuck heads like you accepting it like it was okay to punish her. The problem doesn't lie in the woman who choose to cover themselves up, it lies in the woman that have to cover themselves up or else.

I don't even know why I, (or anyone for that matter), bother with you. You clearly cannot be as stupid as you portray yourself on this forum. Shit you might not even be a Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing just a big act to get a rise out of everyone that used to make fun of you for praising Tupac as more than human, or claiming Dr. Dre had more musical talent than Beethoven.

Even if you are muslim, it doesn't mean you have to act like a retard. I know plenty of muslims; devout from the beginning, casual but raised muslim, and even converts. None them are even remotely as stupid as pretend to be. Grow the fuck up already, it's getting old. Actually it got old a really long time ago. Surely you have something better to do with your time than frequent a hip hop forum under the guise of a wise Muslim elder and judge everything from people's taste in music outside hip hop to philosophies on life.

lol even the most humble of us crack at some point...

rafsta

« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2005, 03:51:07 AM »
^^are you defending the people who do that shit?

its their beliefes.... just like u believe its completely wrong, they believe its completely right
atleast their laws state that if they did X they will be punished by Y method
they dont just choose ppl and excute them
this stone thing is for an adultrer who confessed and insisted
cause once u confess, they ask u if u wanna take u confession back
so basically this woman chose this destiny.... i know u prolly dont get it, but ppl have different beliefs

lets have an example...

a woman is forced into a marriage, in which whom she does not love the man, she meets a man she loves and wants to be with him, she is killed... these are different beliefs to mine yes, i cannot accept them as just or humane.

rafsta

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2005, 04:12:25 AM »
its called honour, loyality, dignity, watever u wanna call it

it's called revenge buddy.

rafsta

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2005, 04:14:44 AM »
what this comes down to, is the Qu'ran is a morally good thing, but its a common subject of mis-interpretation, which arabs take advantage of... i see now.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2005, 05:25:08 AM »
^^ i been trying to say that
actually in most cases its not misinterpetation..... its actually ignoring a rule and inventing another one
the thing about woemn getting killed for not marrying a man is plain stupid.. shit is only in westren movies.. not in reality

CLASSIC.... west is BACK