Author Topic: Are you guys finally man enough to admit that..............................?  (Read 898 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Game bought back the West???
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 11:23:51 AM by biggboyy2004 »

Sikotic™

One dude can't bring a whole coast back. He did create a buzz like N.W.A. did. I'll give him that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

No. Dre bought everything for him.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll admit it.  Even though it could have been ANY other rapper put in the same position.

SGV

G.Black got his foot in the door, Game pushed it open.

ainsy

• Lil Geezy
not him by himself, but mostly him yeh,fact is so many people still listen to old skool west coast rap and so automaticaly get in2 westcoast shit, but hez puttin it back on a more commercial level

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
game put the first step in bringin the west back
gotta give him props
him along with snoop contributed to the second and third step which r the confrence and the tour
now some other names have 2 step in to continue the movement
and if it happend and we see ppl from the west getting majo deals and topping the charts
it will be time to give game props in bringing the west back
he still gets all the credit of refreshing the west & putting the first stone to somn potentialy big

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

West Coast Veteran

He definitely opened the door but the West is far from back, it ain't even at how it was back in '99-'00 with Dr. Dre, Tha Eastsidaz, Warren G, Xzibit, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, etc. getting gold and platinum plaques.

So far only Game and Snoop got certified plaques but a lot of West Coast artists are dropping this year so we'll just have to wait.

Suga Foot

G.Black got his foot in the door, Game pushed it open.

...and Crooked I's about to walk through.

SGV

As will Sly! Thats if they release a Video for "We Thuggin'"!!!

Suga Foot

Re: Are you guys man enough to admit that..............................?
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 04:17:22 PM »
As will Sly! Thats if they release a Video for "We Thuggin'"!!!

what's up with him anyway?  is he still comin out on J records?  It's been a minute now.

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
  • i just generally, genuinely, don't give a fuck!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 04:20:13 PM »
I give Interscope's marketing machine and Dr. Dre's stamp of approval and 50 Cent's song-writing a lot of the credit.  No offense to Game, but without that foundation laid out for him, I highly doubt he could've done the same thing had he not been in the position he's in.
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

SGV

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 04:25:15 PM »
The record keeps getting pushed back. He's dropping a Mixtape.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 04:25:46 PM »
I give Interscope's marketing machine and Dr. Dre's stamp of approval and 50 Cent's song-writing a lot of the credit.  No offense to Game, but without that foundation laid out for him, I highly doubt he could've done the same thing had he not been in the position he's in.
yeah but if dr. dre wouldve used those beats for himself it wouldve been another dre records "whoo hoo" thats dre. hes supposed to do that. if 50 cent used those lyrics for himself another hit for NY. the fact that game is up and comin artist FROM the west coast is what makes it special. i agree with u though but give game credit for being FROM the west coast and steppin up.

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
Game without Interscope/Dre/G-Unit/50 Cent = the JT The Bigga Figga version of Game = an absolutely wack rapper nobody gave a fuck about. Game working with Interscope/Dre/G-Unit/50 Cent = the best selling artist from the West Coast and one of the best selling rapper in 2005. Now take your consequences.