Author Topic: WOMENS HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN KOWEIT  (Read 1098 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WOMENS HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN KOWEIT
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 01:22:47 AM »
wtf? i was defending ur country.......

I agree the welsh are very backwards

but don't hate on victorian houses they have character, its the new ones that don't. and for ur information the victorian era was 1837 to 1901 not fuckin 1980

our cities have alot of history and character just cos we don't tear all that down doesn't mean we are stuck in the past it means we look after our heritage

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 06:10:51 AM »
^^ i aintr hatin on charecter.. but god damn u dont see egyptians having all houses pharoah style or arabs in kuwait building all their houses tent style..... wtf man??

and when i said 80s i meant shopping centres and all of that

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Proc pka KP

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2021, 03:46:14 PM »
How about in Cutter Infin?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2021, 07:03:34 AM »
How about in Cutter Infin?

Lol.. you got me on dis one!  Props due
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2021, 08:11:16 PM »
Lol.. you got me on dis one!  Props due

You over there for gay rights then?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2021, 09:10:47 AM »
You over there for gay rights then?

HAHA!!  Actually you are still allowed to be an openly heterosexual male here without being accused of "toxic masculinity".  Homos got the upper hand in American politics and media... not here

(as a side note I don't know why Sccit doesn't see a correlation between the gay agenda, Covid agenda, and George Floyd.  Sccit seems to see thru the first two but still believes the George Floyd, BLM, etc. movement was legit and not manufactured propaganda to push the liberal agenda)

Not that I'm stressing dude on that, he was actually stressing me on it summer 2020.  Covid Tyranny is the #1 issue destroying human life globally. 

« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 09:16:13 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Proc pka KP

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2021, 09:12:48 AM »
HAHA!!  Actually you are still allowed to be an openly heterosexual male here without being accused of "toxic masculinity".  Homos got the upper hand in American politics and media... not here

Your heart in LA but your head is in KC cypher with Pac and Suge. Your physical is locked up in a Cuttari house screaming west side for your queer agendas. Your boyfriend is still riding that same motorcycle in Jakarta hoping you show back up
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 01:42:04 PM by Taco »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2021, 11:47:42 PM »
Your heart in LA but your head is in KC cypher with Pac and Suge. Your physical is locked up in a Cuttari house screaming west side for your queer agendas. Your boyfriend is still riding that same motorcycle in Jakarta hoping you show back up

HAHAHAHA!!!!  Yo you killing me man!!!  Yeah.. Indonesia was the shit... maaad females everywhere !!

Proc pka KP

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2021, 09:54:49 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!  Yo you killing me man!!!  Yeah.. Indonesia was the shit... maaad females everywhere !!

So why have a boyfriend there?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2021, 09:35:40 PM »

(as a side note I don't know why Sccit doesn't see a correlation between the gay agenda, Covid agenda, and George Floyd.  Sccit seems to see thru the first two but still believes the George Floyd, BLM, etc. movement was legit and not manufactured propaganda to push the liberal agenda)

Not that I'm stressing dude on that, he was actually stressing me on it summer 2020.  Covid Tyranny is the #1 issue destroying human life globally.

i don’t believe blm is legit stop making stuff up

i do think amerikkka is a country ran by racist crackers tho

Proc pka KP

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2021, 11:20:45 PM »
i don’t believe blm is legit stop making stuff up

i do think amerikkka is a country ran by racist crackers tho

Are you an only child or do you have Nazi siblings Jason Sccit Mazza?