Author Topic: Gays and psychology  (Read 6010 times)

$do11a biLL$

Re: Gays and psychology
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2006, 09:28:51 PM »
why does the word fag offend you so much if you are one? WOW i broke the record 7 words without saying fag

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2006, 10:16:19 PM »
Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.

Wow! not only are you cocky but you are one stupid muthafucka for saying that

dexter

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2006, 07:50:21 AM »
Being gay is bad

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »
Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.

Wow! not only are you cocky but you are one stupid muthafucka for saying that

How am I stupid?  You are just self-righteous and ignorant of other people's opinions and lifestyles.  I do not believe in God.  I want you to prove to me that I am wrong.  All you have done so far is ignorantly toss insults at me.  And no am I offended by the word "faggot."  Words only have as much power as you give them.  I do think it is an unhealthy word to use though, on par with "nigga", but then again that word is up to interpretation.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2006, 08:35:37 PM »
Being gay is bad

There is no such thing as "good" and "bad."  There is only a drive to survive and a desire for comfort.  And I'd suggest reading on cultural genes, memes, before telling me survival has nothing to do with "good" and "bad."

coola

« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2006, 09:19:57 AM »
But the funny part is, ask most Biblical scholars and they'll tell you the majority of Christians are misinterpreting those scriptures.

thats probably because theyre child raping faggots.

coola

« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2006, 09:23:59 AM »
look when it comes down to it, i give anyone a fair go... but my experience with homo's they always fuck up... they aren't called queer for no reason, they ARE queer.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2006, 10:54:39 AM »
why is this gay ass thread still alive.

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2006, 04:06:25 AM »
Being gay is bad

There is no such thing as "good" and "bad."  There is only a drive to survive and a desire for comfort.  And I'd suggest reading on cultural genes, memes, before telling me survival has nothing to do with "good" and "bad."

No such things as "good" and "bad" is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of in my life. That's what separates humans from animals, because humans have MORALS - ie a sense of what is GOOD and BAD.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »
only a man fuckin sympathizer would say some dumb shit like there is no good or bad
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »
only a man fuckin sympathizer would say some dumb shit like there is no good or bad

I'd suggest reading Jeff Vail's "A Theory of Power" (it's only 50 pages long); it does a great job of explaining this.  He explains that humans have cultural genes called memes and give us the desire to conform for the good of society.  These memes tell us not to kill because we are hurting the chances of the human memes survival.  Even our emotions are not real -- our brain produces chemicals that make us fall in love, be happy, or become depressed.  And studies have concluded that when humans reject the desire to conform for the good of society, our brains produce the chemicals that make us depressed.  It's a very interested book; I'd definatelty suggest reading it (only 50 pages long).

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2006, 09:19:56 PM »
Then my cousin, who is like 4, listens to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera all day along. He dances like a fruit to them too. So I have a hunch he'll turn out gay too.

switch those cds wit some rap and get him out of that shit while hes still young lol

now thats funny

coola

« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2006, 10:59:58 AM »

I'd suggest reading Jeff Vail's "A Theory of Power" (it's only 50 pages long); it does a great job of explaining this.  He explains that humans have cultural genes called memes and give us the desire to conform for the good of society.  These memes tell us not to kill because we are hurting the chances of the human memes survival.  Even our emotions are not real -- our brain produces chemicals that make us fall in love, be happy, or become depressed.  And studies have concluded that when humans reject the desire to conform for the good of society, our brains produce the chemicals that make us depressed.  It's a very interested book; I'd definatelty suggest reading it (only 50 pages long).

i'm sure 50 pages would sufficiently explain neuroscience and psychology.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2006, 07:06:55 AM »
i'll grow the fuck up when you stop being a queer, faggot. i was just saying how poof's affect me.

i despise judgemental people like-wise, and i also despise queer ass faggots that are fucked in the head that put themselves above women.

There is truly nothing less pathetic than allowing others to control your emotions.  And how am I putting myself above women?!  I respect women, where are you getting all this from.

And how can you despise judgmental people if you yourself are judgemental?!

Wow, I've never joined a forum this stupid before.  Do any of you read any books or anything?  Or are books just as evil and dangerous as you claim homosexuality is for no other reason that because your "God" tells you.  But the funny part is, ask most Biblical scholars and they'll tell you the majority of Christians are misinterpreting those scriptures.

No, you're the one that got yourself into this acting like you're smarter and better than everyone on here because you're gay. Just because some other fag told you that being gay is alright with god, it doesn't mean its true nor you can come in here and probably other places trying to say were all fucked up because noone here is gay.

Man, fags piss me off too much  :sign_banhim:

Lol!!  I'm atheist, so God doesn't exist to me, and I certainly don't seek the approval of things that don't exist, much less those that do exist.  And I'm bisexual -- and please tell me where I posted anything say that I don't like people who are straight.  My best friends are straight.  I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BEING THEMSELVES... which is why I ask that you respect my life choices like I respect yours.

And please, "ban me"?!  On what grounds - that I'm trying to act somewhat educated in a thred where illiterate posters can't manage to say too words without a "fag"...  ::)
you muthafuckas kill me with that bi shit....you either lick balls or not.and you my friend is a ball licking fag,point blank.....make up your mind lady.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.