Author Topic: It's over: no more Miller time!  (Read 259 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: It's over: no more Miller time!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 08:20:04 PM »
reggie has been my favorite athlete my whole life so yesterday was very tough and emotional for me as it was for all pacer and reggie fans.  i cant put into the words what a class act i think that guy is.  he never made excuses, he always played hurt, he always gave it 150% on the court.

no he never won a ring but he was still arguably the best clutch shooter in the history of basketball.  oh and this is for the kobe comparisions.  this might be irrevelant what im about to say bit its also irrevent critizing miller for not winning a ring but anyways give reggie miller shaq in his prime without jordan in the league and i promise you he would have at least 3 titles!

MIiller is up there with players like Favre, Jeter and Garnett...players who hardly ever lose their cool and are class acts.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 09:22:16 PM »
^^true dat

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 09:23:56 PM »
i sure hes happy now

i still think he looks like a cancer patient tho

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2005, 11:01:26 AM »
Tough watchin that game. The man was my hero for damn near 20 years. He'll be missed. What an awsome career tho.

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 01:14:30 AM »
no more Miller Time baby!    just how I like it, suckaz!   suck dis weener bitch, fuck Indiana, this West Coast ya dickhead

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 07:42:44 PM »
i always hated miller and the pacers

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 11:07:57 AM »
inoticed the guy screamin west coast hates reggie cuz i guess hes indiana, and pott head hates him cuz he got in a fight with his intercourse fantasy partner kobe...Ive watched u hget so offensive if anyone says anything bout kobe, ur like a 12 yr old kid defending him as if hes ur father...like that Wade vs. Kobe topic, anyone who liked wade ud attack with the dumbest shit...stop being ignorant, even people that hate him kno to respect a legend.....if ur a west coast guy why wouldnt u like Reggie? hes from L.A. and played at UCLA...so i dont get it...lol

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 12:16:22 PM »
Man i scream westside, i love the lakers, i'm a kobe fan, i think wade is a fantastic player and i love reggie because i'm also a ucla fan and because i respect his fantastic career. 8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 01:13:20 PM »
how can you be a knowledgable and intelligent NBA fan without respecting and admiring Reggie's brilliant career??

Bomb-A®

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2005, 08:57:02 AM »
i still think he looks like a cancer patient tho

lol ya but he really was great!! all the best to him

peace