Poll

Who's the tightest producer?

Dr. Dre
47 (79.7%)
Dj Premier
12 (20.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Dr. Dre vs Dj Primo  (Read 494 times)

Throwback

Re: Dr. Dre vs Dj Primo
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2005, 11:35:09 AM »

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2005, 12:01:35 PM »
Dr. Dre by far
we need a Dre vs Quik poll

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2005, 12:14:28 PM »
i was listening to some rakim shit lately, premier is so dope, check the song when i b on the mic. there is a lot of great producer, but dre dont make the same music as primo. They are very different but dre is for sure more versatile, he created 2-3 styles. Primo created less but he perfected his style, so i like both. On the turntables premier is the best scratcher ever

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2005, 01:05:23 PM »
Livin' Proof isn't a classic.  Those two are complete ass on the mic.
How did Daily Operation not get listed?  It's considered by most their best album.

And if you don't know who DJ Premier is and you say you like hip-hop you should really expand your horizons a little bit.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2005, 03:31:55 PM »
premier aint fuckin with dre........see that sound fucked up cuz premier a legend and done some amazing shit, but i cant vibe to his shit like dre........dre always changin the game, when he changes his beats on a album even in the slightest to his pervious shit..... 95% of the game changes theirs 2.  premier is dope.....but i feel dre shit way mo....dre is mo than a icon in hiphop.....anyone would work with dre in any genre of music if he gon holla at you.......but i aint hatin on premier, im just prefer dre

peace