Author Topic: Juve rule out Cassano move  (Read 146 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Juve rule out Cassano move
« on: May 23, 2005, 04:12:01 PM »

Juventus general director Luciano Moggi has insisted the club are not interested in signing Roma striker Antonio Cassano in the summer.

Serie A champions Juventus are one of the sides being linked with a move for former Bari star Cassano in the summer, but Moggi says he would not be able to fit into Fabio Capello's side.

"Cassano is surely one of the best current forwards, but he won't arrive at Juve for two reasons," Moggi told Radio Rai.

"The first one is because I'm convinced he won't leave Roma, and the second one is because I don't see how we could insert him into our attack composed of many champions.

"It is better to keep the best players we have."

Cassano has been frequently linked with a move away from Stadio Olimpico because he is desperate to win some silverware, and Roma have been struggling this season.

The Giallorossi have also not yet offered him an extension on his contract, although they insist they are determined to keep him, along with captain Francesco Totti.

Real Madrid have also been linked with both Cassano and Totti, but Moggi's words seem to have ruled Juve out of the running for Cassano.

Roma will be ruined if Totti or Cassano decide to leave this summer, imo...

acbaylove

Re: Juve rule out Cassano move
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 04:36:18 PM »
LMAO man, Roma is about to go to Serie B.. They're fucked already! Because of Capello. Anyway i think we will buy him, i'm 70% sure about it. Moggi is well known for his lies.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 04:43:30 PM »
Because of Capello.

don't be bitter man - the guy is a proven legend.
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 01:29:25 AM »
Because of Capello.

don't be bitter man - the guy is a proven legend.

You mean Capello? Man, dont get me wrong, i'm a Juve fan and a Capello fan. I mean the only fact that Capello left Roma made Roma wack. It's not because of Totti or Cassano that Roma was been a solid team in the last 5 years, but it was because of Capello. In fact as soon as Capello left, Roma is risking to go to Serie B (second division). No Capello no party.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 06:56:36 AM »
Both Totti and Cassano are amazing players, Totti is the best player in the world when he wants...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 06:57:09 AM »
let's see....i dont see him fitting into the juve team either...but lets see

peace

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 07:08:30 AM »
Well, if Juve will buy Totti or Cassano or both.....that will maybe mean that someone from Juve's attack is going to leave....I mean, they have Zlatan, Del Piero, Trezeguet.....And all of them want to play a lot.....And rotating all of them doesn't sound a good idea....I dunno, that's just my opinion....

ABN

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 07:16:55 AM »
i would love to see them buy Cassano but Totti can take his Mariah Carey acting ass to hell. if the wind hits him he´ll make a dive and act like someone kicked him in the head.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 09:42:45 AM »
Well, if Juve will buy Totti or Cassano or both.....that will maybe mean that someone from Juve's attack is going to leave....I mean, they have Zlatan, Del Piero, Trezeguet.....And all of them want to play a lot.....And rotating all of them doesn't sound a good idea....I dunno, that's just my opinion....

i wouldnt mind losing Del Piero...it's harsh to say but im opinion he has lost it.

i know some ppl will argue with his overhead vs Milan but he aint the player he used to be and with those other competing with him..he will lose.
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 11:32:50 AM »
Del Piero is far from being the great player he used to be. It's because of all his injuries, but it's sad to admit you're right, homie. Anyway Juventus is not interested at all in Totti. Capello hates Totti, and Totti hates Capello. Badly. Cassano loves Capello, and Capello loves Cassano. That's why there are all those rumors about Cassano going to Juventus. I dont know, i'm pretty sure if Cassano will leave Roma, he'll go to Juventus.

ABN

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 11:42:27 AM »
Del Piero is far from being the great player he used to be. It's because of all his injuries, but it's sad to admit you're right, homie. Anyway Juventus is not interested at all in Totti. Capello hates Totti, and Totti hates Capello. Badly. Cassano loves Capello, and Capello loves Cassano. That's why there are all those rumors about Cassano going to Juventus. I dont know, i'm pretty sure if Cassano will leave Roma, he'll go to Juventus.
Cassano and Zlatan would be a great pair of strikers and Juve needs some younger players. alltho Del Piero has played for Juve a long time(over 10 years right?)and done a lot of great things in the past they should still let him go coz football is not about the past it´s about the present time and the future. Totti=biggest diva in the universe(including Mariah Carey,Naomi Campbell etc)

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2005, 12:21:32 PM »
^ That's why Capello cant stand him. And viceversa. Anyway we just cant let Del Piero go. He's the cpt, he's the leader, you know, people love him. He'll finish his career with us. This year other 2 great player will retire tho, Ferrara and Montero, shit. I'll miss them both.