Author Topic: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.....  (Read 1641 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop just comin out and sayin fuck everybody.
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2002, 04:21:30 AM »
I remember Dre having much more trouble when he left Death Row than Snoop now.
Did Snoop have his homies back?
He din't do SHIT!
He stayed on Death Row and would probably still be there if Pac wouldn't have died and Suge wouldn't have gone to jail.

Dre fuckin MADE Snoop plus he made Death Row but still Snoop didn't seem to care.
And when he finaly left cause Death Row didn't have any future he went to No Limit.

As for the rest
Dre has no reason for helping that shit talking bitch Daz that dissed him before this Tha Row beef and claimed Dre would get credit for Daz' work.
And he ain't have much to do with Tha Eastsidaz and the other Doggystyle rappers.

And Dre does NOT need Snoop as much as Snoop needs Dre.
Dre made The Aftermath without Snoop and he always finds new talents like Hittman and now even Rakim is on Aftermath.
With Rakim and Eminem, Dre has one of the best rappers ever and the best selling rapper ever on his label.
Snoop's Da Game Is To Be Sold... was weak and the best tracks on top Dogg were Bitch Please, Buck'Em & Just Dippin'- all produced by Dre.
Snoop ain't that special without good beats.

X would for SURE diss Snoop back if Snoop would do first and it was Dre who introduced X to the mainstream.
Dre is more X's homie than Snoop.

As for those sayin Dre should produce more G music and not pop shit

Dre wants to have different styles on The Aftermath so what's wrong with having one R&B singer on there?
He keeps his best beats for Rakims and his own album and both will for sure be classics plus he's the executive producer of Man vs. Machine and he will help KRS One with his new album.

if it wasnt for eazy e, dre would never have produced the nwa albums... so i guess dre gotta thank eazy for hiswhole career, cuz it started with nwa.....

thats a stupid way to think...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2002, 04:32:07 AM »

"it was Dre who introduced X to the mainstream"
To me was Snoop......bitch please is a snoop song,not a dre one.

if im not mistaken i remember Xzibit saying on an interview that the way that Dre and Xzibit started working is that Dre called him up to work on a project on snoops cd a track named "Bitch Please" so this is what i have heard

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2002, 04:53:31 AM »

if im not mistaken i remember Xzibit saying on an interview that the way that Dre and Xzibit started working is that Dre called him up to work on a project on snoops cd a track named "Bitch Please" so this is what i have heard

fuck that.....so your saying Dre is in control of Snoops cd now?  And Dre is the one calling shots for Snoops cd...And Dre is the one Making the guest spots for Snoops cd?
bullshit
I read that Snoop got Xzibit on there anyway and then Dre just happend to like Xzibit so they started workin together.  

Anyway this tpoic got way outa hand...The threads about how Dre and them wont go after Suge but they being little bitches going after pussy like JD...Yall muthafuckas is trippin...Look at the situation.
Suge had dissed the shit outa Dre calling him a  faggot and tons of other shit.  JD never even said anything about Dre untill Dre dissed him...
So I look at Dre being a pussy.  You cant pick and choose you fights, you know what Im saying.  And Im sure thats what Snoops saying too...

teecee

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2002, 05:35:35 AM »
Bitch Please was originally for 2001, as was Just Dippin and Buck Em.  In the issue of the now-defunct BLAZE with Dre and Snoop on the cover, Dre says they recorded over 90 songs for 2001, and three are on Snoop's then current album........so there you have it So Clizzean.

Oh ya, i don't think Dre shoulda dissed JD, but JD did start this, you know that, right?

PLANT

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2002, 07:00:45 AM »
Bitch Please was originally for 2001, as was Just Dippin and Buck Em.  In the issue of the now-defunct BLAZE with Dre and Snoop on the cover, Dre says they recorded over 90 songs for 2001, and three are on Snoop's then current album........so there you have it So Clizzean.

Oh ya, i don't think Dre shoulda dissed JD, but JD did start this, you know that, right?

only the beats were made for 2001...Dre made 90 beats, not songs...and then they created the song for TopDogg

as for JD, He didnt call out Dre's name on anything...so he really didnt start it...All he said was that he was the best producer in rap...And its not like hes just gona bow down and say im 3 or 4 best behind so on and so on....Dre got pissed becuase someone said that they were better than him?
Dre hasnt done anything that good lately anyway...Im sure hes saving his best shit for Detox and Rakim, but the track on Eminem Show were kinda weak for Dr Dre

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2002, 07:13:02 AM »

well, suge started to diss dre and dre didnt even reply... JD just said he's better than dre and gets 2 rappers all over him making a diss track

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2002, 12:49:24 PM »
yeah i agree that em would kill snoop lyrically (not 7 years ago though)..and kick his scrawny ass physically...and if this is true snoop is being a bitch..i mean some lousy ass friend snoop must be...he turns his back on kurupt just cause he went to a label that snoop doesnt approve of..and now he takes sides with jermaine D.??? instead of xzibits and dre's...who cares if they got beef with JD...snoop should mind his own business atleast

mayn.. u saying some dumb shit...first off,if kurupt wants to go back to suge who screwed him out of alot of money back in the days, thats his decision. snoop aint turned his back on kurupt. kurupt knew when he resigne with tha row that he aint gonna work with dpg anymore, thats common sense.

Snoop aint taking nobody's side secondly. Just like pac trying to get snoop to ride on biggie with him. Snoop aint stupid he does shit with a purpose. There is no sense in dre dissing jd. especially when suge and the row punk and humiliate the shit out of dre. Snoop got ballz. as much as he's been provoked by tha row. he is willing to fight back. Nobody wants to see a big dogg pick a fiight with a lil dogg. everybody wants to see the lil dogg go at the bully. That is snoops Point!

I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

PLANT

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2002, 02:59:41 PM »

mayn.. u saying some dumb shit...first off,if kurupt wants to go back to suge who screwed him out of alot of money back in the days, thats his decision. snoop aint turned his back on kurupt. kurupt knew when he resigne with tha row that he aint gonna work with dpg anymore, thats common sense.

Snoop aint taking nobody's side secondly. Just like pac trying to get snoop to ride on biggie with him. Snoop aint stupid he does shit with a purpose. There is no sense in dre dissing jd. especially when suge and the row punk and humiliate the shit out of dre. Snoop got ballz. as much as he's been provoked by tha row. he is willing to fight back. Nobody wants to see a big dogg pick a fiight with a lil dogg. everybody wants to see the lil dogg go at the bully. That is snoops Point!

For Real 8)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2002, 05:15:14 PM »

thanx mack...

as we see (like mack stated, eminem have only replied to the weaker rappers.. but how about tha realest and the rest of the death row staff? tha realest is the one who said that eminem is a joke and cant be taken for a rapper... i remember now.. but still i aint heard a shit from eminems mouth... and how about mac shawn.... please tom187.. reply to this.. i would like to hear your answer

nelly-  is it worth dissin nelly,  plus nelly soon said he was sorry.  also if eminem dissed nelly you would be dissin him for dissin a pop artist.  hell even krs-1 got hate from heads cuz they found it pointles,  same shit would happen 2 em.  plus,  how many people knew tha line he said on trl was directed at eminem.
death row staff-  please,  did any of tha respectable rappers on tha row diss him,  did they.  has crooked i ever dropped a diss towards him,  has kurupt,  has eastwood,  NO.  jus there shitty fuckin rappers that every rap fan cept tha row dickriders think have skill.  there rappers that have no skill an r lookin to sell records.  also,  how many other rappers have tha row dissed an they never even bothered dissin back.  how many people have suge dissed exactly.  it aint worth it

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2002, 10:51:21 PM »

nelly-  is it worth dissin nelly,  plus nelly soon said he was sorry.  also if eminem dissed nelly you would be dissin him for dissin a pop artist.  hell even krs-1 got hate from heads cuz they found it pointles,  same shit would happen 2 em.  plus,  how many people knew tha line he said on trl was directed at eminem.
death row staff-  please,  did any of tha respectable rappers on tha row diss him,  did they.  has crooked i ever dropped a diss towards him,  has kurupt,  has eastwood,  NO.  jus there shitty fuckin rappers that every rap fan cept tha row dickriders think have skill.  there rappers that have no skill an r lookin to sell records.  also,  how many other rappers have tha row dissed an they never even bothered dissin back.  how many people have suge dissed exactly.  it aint worth it

is that your exuse??.. "it aint worth dissing them" ??.. bu its worth dissing britney spears and n'sync ??? damn, you're hilarious

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2002, 01:23:21 AM »

Yeah tom,not a single decent rapper connected with tha row dissed him,hmmmm lil c style,twist,tha realist, mac shawn,i also think you missed the point of my last post,eminem did reply to nelly but not chino xl or tha row,and believe me if suge wasnt tryin to get crooked i across to ppl so he sells more ,then crook would be gettin at him too!

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2002, 07:50:06 PM »

Snoop Dissin' His Homiez?

Monday, July 15, 2002
Sounds like Snoop is mad that cats ain't really backing him up on his fight against Suge and has decided to write a rhyme about it. According to urban folklore, Snoop's not interested in lil' disses against his homeboy J.D. and feels that his friends Xzibit, Dr. Dre and Eminem should direct their malice to the one who has said much more worth replying to. As you well know, Snoop chastised them on Cali radio for picking easy scraps, while he has dissed the "big man" several times over. Rumpor has it that Snoop's going to write a song dissing them all...whoa.

Why should Xzibit, Dre, and Eminem help Snoop? Is Snoop a child that can't stand on his own feet? Dre took a grown-up stance on Suge and won't bother with beef, and Eminem and Xzibit have no reason to hate on Suge.

P.S: Snoop wouldn't stand a chance against Xzibit and/or Em, they'd lyrically RAPE him.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2002, 08:20:47 PM »

Yeah tom,not a single decent rapper connected with tha row dissed him,hmmmm lil c style,twist,tha realist, mac shawn,i also think you missed the point of my last post,eminem did reply to nelly but not chino xl or tha row,and believe me if suge wasnt tryin to get crooked i across to ppl so he sells more ,then crook would be gettin at him too!

never mention tha realest an tha word decent in tha same sentence again.  lil c style an mac shawn,  when was tha last time any1 has ever heard from them,  exactly.  an chino xl,  answer me this who hasnt he dissed

themovie

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2002, 01:39:40 AM »
Why XZIBIT got beef with Jermaine dupri ? ? ?
....on his new album will be a diss song toward jd featuring eminem and i cant understant this beef.

PLANT

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2002, 06:28:57 AM »

Why should Xzibit, Dre, and Eminem help Snoop? Is Snoop a child that can't stand on his own feet? Dre took a grown-up stance on Suge and won't bother with beef, and Eminem and Xzibit have no reason to hate on Suge.

P.S: Snoop wouldn't stand a chance against Xzibit and/or Em, they'd lyrically RAPE him.

sure you say Eminem and Xzibit have no reason to hate on Suge and I somewhat agree with you, But what reason do they have to be hating on JD???    They have a much bigger reason to hate on Suge instead of JD